Tekken Revolution FAQ

Comments

• rafsemensrafsemens Joined: Posts: 4
    tataki wrote: »
    No no honey shit doesn't work like this. Tell me exactly what's slower and get accurate data to back you up. "input is immediate" is suggesting that T6/TT2 have some sort of input lag which is BS. Most of the moves have the same speed so the games are not "slower". Only thing that's slower is that all jabs are now 10 frames instead of some being 8, but 2 frames is not something the human brain can even measure so they game shouldn't "feel" slower, unless you convince yourself it is.

i'm not the only one with this opinion, T6 & TTT2 are slow and it's well known, have you measured the frames yourself between input and onscreen movement? you can feel it's not optimized, the photorealistic graphics put a strain on the system which are most likely not helping them, when you've been playing Tekken for 17 years you tend to notice these things...
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,702
    rafsemens wrote: »
    i'm not the only one with this opinion, T6 & TTT2 are slow and it's well known, have you measured the frames yourself between input and onscreen movement? you can feel it's not optimized, the photorealistic graphics put a strain on the system which are most likely not helping them, when you've been playing Tekken for 17 years you tend to notice these things...
    Call me when you have a real answer.
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • RaishinXRaishinX I fell off Joined: Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    supposedly there's a bit of input lag and the console is stressed bringing this [TTT2] from arcades but that's about it afaik.
    i just stared at beast for 5 minutes.... hes looking right at me
    like im poongko and i got his money -Jaja Novistro
  • YannickYannick Max Range Panta Rhei Joined: Posts: 4,467
    Tataki, you know as well as we all do that Harada said console Tag 2 has input lag. No need to be so mean.

I will agree that the pace of the game seems quicker, but movement seems nerfed somehow? Not quite sure how that's adding up in my brain.

I am LOVING the visual improvements, especially on character intros and some of the blockier looking parts of the stages and models.

Menu music is also sweet. :D
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
    rafsemens wrote: »

Jiyugaoka_Kaz
    Good evening Harada-san. I have a question regarding offline mode in the home version. After playing in T6 practice mode, I went into the TTT2 practice mode, and clearly felt some lag. I've heard that there might be intentional lag in the offline mode, but what is the reason for this?

Harada
    In truth, the home version of T6 was faster than the arcade version. The arcade version had a JV board in the circuit, so the game was delayed X(秘 frames*. In addition, even though the HDMI output is the same as the home version, the Noir Monitors would lag about one frame when it finished rendering to the bottom right. TTT2 is the same as the arcade version
    http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4578201#post4578201
    Former account:
  • RoGE9RoGE9 Joined: Posts: 1,706
    This free to play model needs some work but for a first attempt this is actually done pretty well imo. It does a really good job of making me want to try tag 2, the netcode is just so amazing.

If done correctly, I can see free to play being the way to go for fighting games as long as you have the ability buy the full game with little to no restrictions.

• Sleepy princeSleepy prince Joined: Posts: 65
    I do not understand the statement who say that TR is a lesser TTT2. They're pretty different. I hate the tag and bound system. And they're not in Tekken R. Plus I feel that you have less posibility to juggle the opponent on their wake up, is it me or ?

I like TR better than TTT2. Way way better. Fuck the business model though.

edited June 2013
    Plus I feel that you have less posibility to juggle the opponent on their wake up, is it me or ?

You can't relaunch backrolls anymore. Which is bad because reducing the risk on backrolling only makes waking up simpler, and reduces the momentum a knockdown leads to.
    Former account:
  • Conrad09Conrad09 Joined: Posts: 37
    tataki wrote: »
    Plus I feel that you have less posibility to juggle the opponent on their wake up, is it me or ?

You can't relaunch backrolls anymore. Which is bad because reducing the risk on backrolling only makes waking up simpler, and reduces the momentum a knockdown leads to.
    Not to mention it completely ruins characters like Lili who was known for her awesome oki.

• Sleepy princeSleepy prince Joined: Posts: 65
    edited June 2013
    Relaunch backroll allowed fuckfest in TTT2, and that's partialy what make me drop TTT2. That and the "Bound" that allow to do even more juggle than before. And we all know how exciting juggles are in the eye of an average player ^^

As an average player who do not have that much time and do not want to invest hours and hours learning a video game, Tekken R fits me perfectly. But I can understand why pro or good player despite it.

What upset me with Tekken R is the coin system. I thought you could defend your credit online, and play on it until you loose. This is not the case. Win or loose, your credit is lost. Complain material.
  • BallTapperBallTapper Swag in their face Joined: Posts: 535
    as long as you keep on winning you can keep on playing via use of your ticket, however if you lose your ticket, you can revert to coins which win or lose the coin is lost. Basically, once you have your ticket, don't lose and there shouldn't be a problem
    T7: Bryan, Drag, Steve, Oscar
    KOF13: Ralf/Takuma/Hwa
    KOF14: Daimon/Joe/Iori
    Injustass 2: Swampass, Spookybird
    Ultimate Disney vs Capcom 3: Morridoom, Ironfist/Arthur/Spencer
    Super Setup Fighter IV: Hugo, Yun Sim
    MKX: Cyrax, A-List Johnny
    MvCI: Sigma/Jedah/Space, Black Panther/Hulk/Power
  • FunkyPFunkyP Chicks with Guns Joined: Posts: 1,545
    They've removed daily tickets which gives less incentive to play now, and kinda corners you into buying coins
  • BallTapperBallTapper Swag in their face Joined: Posts: 535
    that is unfortunate
    T7: Bryan, Drag, Steve, Oscar
    KOF13: Ralf/Takuma/Hwa
    KOF14: Daimon/Joe/Iori
    Injustass 2: Swampass, Spookybird
    Ultimate Disney vs Capcom 3: Morridoom, Ironfist/Arthur/Spencer
    Super Setup Fighter IV: Hugo, Yun Sim
    MKX: Cyrax, A-List Johnny
    MvCI: Sigma/Jedah/Space, Black Panther/Hulk/Power
  • PiccoroPiccoro Joined: Posts: 75
    Harada says the game has been downloaded 1.000.000 times. Exp, Gift bonus and 1.000.000 Gold to everyone who logs tomorrow!

Oh, and Jin and Xiaoyu are coming! :)

https://www.facebook.com/Harada.Tekken/posts/604043469628119
    PSN: PiccoroDaimaoh
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379
    Ling?

Shit, I deleted it because I went back to TTT2...

If Ling's in it, I'm going to have to download it again tonight.

Thanks for the update.
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • PiccoroPiccoro Joined: Posts: 75
    You're welcome but I think we have to unlock Jin and Ling with Gift points, like the other 4 extra characters.
    And there's no problem if you deleted the game. Your progress is always saved in the cloud in this game. ;)
    PSN: PiccoroDaimaoh
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379
    Piccoro wrote: »
    You're welcome but I think we have to unlock Jin and Ling with Gift points, like the other 4 extra characters.
    And there's no problem if you deleted the game. Your progress is always saved in the cloud in this game. ;)

Yeah, I know. It's fine, I don't mind doing it, nor do I mind unlocking them. I'd play if I can play as Ling. She's my favorite character in Tekken as a whole. If I could do Ling / Lee, I'd be 1000% satisfied.
    Ling is really bad... :(
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Your functions got fucked Joined: Posts: 3,239
    Watch out for dem lasers! XD
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Benimaru, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Xiaoyu, Geese, Jin, Lars, Lee, M.Raven]

BBCF
    Hakumen [Azrael, Nine, Makoto]

SFV ???
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

edited July 2013
    Keep in mind that there is going to be a big time update for TR as well.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2013/7/18/tekken-revolution-san-diego-comic-con-panel-highlights.html
    KOFXIV

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7

BBCF

SFV ???

Law Information. All has been done in arcade mode. I've never touched online with Law.

Newbie terms:
    DSS = Dragon Sign Stance.
    Here's a video to get really good at DSS and DSS combos.

Changes / specials.
    b+3+4
    Invincible move.

b+3
    crit.

d/b+4,4
    First hit is a critical move. No more follow-up after flip kick.

d+2,3
    2nd hit is a critical move which and normal launcher

FC d/f,d,d/f+3
    crit.

f+3+4
    CH B!

f+2~1
    Can't combo off of it. Causes stupid pushback on block and blowback on hit.

Some Combos from T5DR:
    Combos and juggles:

u/f + 4; d/f+2, ff+3+4:
    4, b+2, 4, 3 DSS3.
    4, 4,3,4 DSS3.

ws+2:
    4,3,4 DSS f+4.
    4, b+2, 4, 3 DSS 3.
    4,u/f +3, ff+2,1,3
    2, 2,2,1, ff+2,1,3.

U/f+4 :
    ws+4, b+2, 4, 3 DSS 3.

Wall splat:
    d/b+4,4 (dragon tail)
    2,2,1,2 (only on big, knd)
    1,2, f+2,1+2

For wall combos after a wall carry, you can still use:
    4,3~DSS f+3 (works on most characters)
    b+2,3,4 (delay the 4 for extra damage and it works on all characters)
    b+2,3,d+4

I'll post up some stuff about Lars next. He's the character I actually use in matches. I run a lot of Law in arcade mode though, but I'm never sure how to punish properly with him, so matches = no dice.
    edited July 2013
    Keep in mind that there is going to be a big time update for TR as well.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2013/7/18/tekken-revolution-san-diego-comic-con-panel-highlights.html

Yep, I'm going to update it again after the release. IDK what other changes in accumulating points might happen, and at what level do Dragunov and Hwo get unlocked - or rather, characters 7 and 8.

That said, I wouldn't mind paying $3-5 to unlock characters rather than this Gift Point bullshit.

If TR is a "testing the waters" for a Tekken 7 engine...
    I really hope they decide to keep bound out. :)
    Post edited by SirMixahLot on
    Lars stuff, as promised.

Invincible Move: d/b+1+2
    Critical Attacks:
    d/b+4
    u/f+4
    u/f+3 - Second hit. Auto inputs the 4 after the 3.
    b+1+2 - Second hit. No longer -10 on block. Can be easily punished, so it's not as abusable as in TTT2.

Nerfs:
    d/f+2 no longer can catch flinch, hit box seems to be raised higher in mid
    d/b+2,1 can no longer catch flinch, knocks opponent away
    DE 2 can no longer catch roll back
    f,b+2,1 B! when used as a punisher / clean hit. B! doesn't exist in juggles in TR. Only his f,f+3 causes bound other than this, again clean hit/punisher only.
    f+4,1,2,1 stickiness has changed making resplat to f+4,1,2,1 much harder to fully land. Better off omitting the 1 at the end after splat.
    CH d/b+1+2, will no longer launch
    CH f,b+2 no longer KND/W!
    u/f+3 has less mobility. Not as evasive as in TTT2.
    d/f+2, d/b+2,1 can no longer catch airborne opponents (can only catch talls/bigs)
    d/f+2, 2 can no longer catch airborne opponents
    U/F~4, d/b+2,1 can no longer catch airborne opponents (e.g. Alisa b+3+4,3+4)
    u/f+3, WS+4, d/b+2,1 no longer works

Buffs:
    DE 1+2 is now a NH launcher
    u/f+4 when blocked leaves opponent in WS mode.
    1 and d/f+1 track.
    f,f+1+2 hits mid.

Combos: all d/b+2~SE 1 enders can be modified to d/b+2,1 or d/b+2,3 for carry**
    f+1+2 - Best punishment tool for blocked invincibles.
    -d/b+2, d/b+2,1, f+2,1~SE 1
    -d/b+2, d/b+2,1, f+2,1~SE 1
    -iWS+4, 1, f+4,(1),2, d/b+2~SE 1

u/f+4
    -DE 2, d/b+2,1, f+2,1~SE 1
    -DE 2, 2, f+4,1,2, d/b+2~SE 1
    -f+1,2,3~DE 1, d/b+2~SE 1

WS+1~SE 3,
    -d/b+2,1, f+2,1~SE 1
    -2, f+4,1,2, d/b+2~SE 1

f,b+2,1
    -DE 1~SE 1
    -B!, DE 2, d/b+2,1, f+2,1~SE 1

-u/f+3, FC 2, WS+2~SE 1
    -u/f+3, WS+4, d/b+2~SE 1
    -u/f+3, WS+2, d/b+2~SE 1
    -u/f+3, WS+2, d/b+2,1, d/b+2~SE 1 (big only)

u/f,n,4
    -u/f+3, WS+2, d/b+2~SE 1

Counter:
    -CH d/b+4, WS+2, d+1, WS+2~SE 1
    -CH d/f+2, DE 2, 2, f+4,1,2, d/b+2~SE 1
    -CH d/b+4, WS+2, d/b+2,1, f+2,1~SE 1 (works at all ranges)
    -CH d/b+4, WS+4, d/b+2,1, f+2,1~SE 1 (close range only)

Considering Lars without Bound.
    Via Tyler2k on TZaibatsu:
    Is B! really that important for Lars?
    On the whole, yes, Lars is definitely weaker without bound. Lars, in this case, suffers from a concept known as damage loading. "Damage Loading" is an optimization technique to maximize damage during combos, usually you want to "front load" damage where damage scaling is less harsh (due to damage near effectively halving every step down the chain until a point of diminishing returns where damage reduces more slowly).

Quick lesson, no real math required. Let's say we have two strings of three hits that deals a total of 100 damage.

String 1 deals 50, 25, and 25 damage
    String 2 deals 33, 33, and 34 damage

So using the TTT2 scaling system (60%, 50%, 50%, 45%...) that works out to:

String 1 50*.6 + 25*.5 + 25*5 ~= 30 + 13 + 13 = 56
    String 2 33*.6 + 33*.5 + 34*5 ~= 20 + 17 + 17 = 54

So string 1, even while totally equaling string 2, nets 2 more damage than string 2

"Meh, what's an extra 2 damage?"

Well look at it this way, that's a little over 1% of their total (TT2) HP or during a 70 vs 68 damage combo, nearly 3% more damage, practically for free by just optimizing a single string in your combo.

Okay, that really doesn't explain Lars
    The problem is that Lars for the most part can not front load his damage. He falls under the "string 2" category I exampled earlier, he has pretty long strings that tend to sub-par damage at a time but is (normally) able extend his combos for a while where the damage will even out. For instance off the top of my head:

f+1+2, d/f+2, d/b+2,1, f,b+2,1, B!, f,f, d/f+1, f,f, d/b+2~SE 1

In this case we're front loading d/f+2 as pick-up filler post-launch and unfortunately f+1+2, d/f+2 is no longer a valid combo in TR so now must use d/b+2 in its place, which is already a loss (IIRC) of ~3 weighted points and (using the math from earlier) a loss of just over 4%.

This problem exists for many of his signature launchers too, u/f+3 and CH d/b+4 are so incredibly hampered by the lack of a B! and general poor, front loaded damage that this is the reason I theorize that both attacks have a critical strike chance, to better normalize the damage potential loss by adding in a bit of randomness. Yes, that's an incredibly dumb way to approach the problem.

Of course combo optimization doesn't stop at front loading, what Lars really excels at is "back loading" damage and that's because there's a few ways to circumvent damage/combo scaling during play, specifically TTT2 for most cases.

A) Air throws and wall throws scale at 100% damage regardless of the number of hits prior in the combo.
    B) Without going super in-depth of the wall system, the final hit of a string while the opponent is in wall slump scales to 60% damage, regardless of the number of hits prior in the combo. That means using a low hitting option that deals a ton of damage is optimum for finishing wall combos.
    C) In Lars' case, a combination of the two, e.g. iSW, W!, f+1+4 is possible to deal a grip of extra damage at the end of combos

These cases are usually the reason why you'll see grappler characters end solo or TA! combos with air/wall throws when other wall carry options aren't available. The good news is that Lars' airborne iSW deals tremendous damage, in TR, and the damage scaling "bonus" of wall slump shoulder (f+1+4) allows Lars to deal some massive damage with a wall. The bad news is finding a situation when all conditions perfectly line up is pretty rough, but when they do, it's a hell of a thing.

With the lack of B!, what good is Lars? He's got tracking jabs again... You can literally spam out 1's and d/f+1 as pressure leading into high/low/throw mixups.

TR Lars Combo Video:

This update better come out...
  • YannickYannick Max Range Panta Rhei Joined: Posts: 4,467
    I'm waiting for it, too, mang. I think this game is extra fun. :D
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
    I hope at least one person benefits from that Lars post.
    :)
    He's a fun character. I love this game because sometimes I just wake up, and with my coffee and breakfast I want to get 2-3 matches in of Tekken, and this is the perfect way to do it. It just boots up faster than TTT2 and easier to find a match in.
  • ZebsterZebster Joined: Posts: 3,740
    What level/ranks have you guys gotten to?

I'm at level 35, 10th Dan.

Also does anyone want to make an SRK room for this game to practice?
    KOF 14 team: Robert/King/K'
    Zebster wrote: »
    What level/ranks have you guys gotten to?

I'm at level 35, 10th Dan.

Also does anyone want to make an SRK room for this game to practice?

Practice would be annoying, honestly because of the limited amount of rounds you can play. One dude comes in and dominates, eats all our tickets / coins up off of one ticket? No thanks.

I'm at 11th Dan, recently demoted from 12. Level 32, 161 wins as of this morning.
    I think my Lars' stats are like...
    60 attack
    31 endurance
    37 vigor.
    Thank you Tataki and SirMixahLot for the amount of work you're putting in on researching game play elements in TR.
    I did see Ice_Beam93's stream and I saw a few new things on TR - most noting the practice mode and the costumes, all of which are pretty cool. (Ice_Beam93 also plays TTT2 as Zafina, the Lings, Lili, and Asuka... a very good player though he gets a little be TA!-happy at times, even against solo opponents).
    Here you can find a little more insight on TR conditions: http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=258
    To speak on Lars's behalf, another player known as Ocelotlikespie mentioned that Lars's overall movement is slightly nerfed (mainly his backdash).

As for the game itself - I like the premise of the game. Seems very arcade-based.
    How is Jin Kazama in this game? From what I can tell, he seems to have a lot of useful critical moves, including his EWGF/EWHF.
    Here is a video showcasing of Jin Kazama and his combo potential:
    KOFXIV

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7

BBCF

SFV ???

edited July 2013
    Awesome, thanks for the Lars information and the combo video!

Also, where is this damn update!!! :'(
    A sizable update to Namco Bandai's free-to-play PlayStation 3-exclusive fighter Tekken Revolution hits Europe on Wednesday, July 24 and North America by the "end of the month," so says the patch's massive breakdown on the game's official site.
    http://www.joystiq.com/2013/07/20/tekken-revolution-update-adding-character-customization-free-pl/
    Fighting game fans can check out the rest of the update's features at the developer's website. The patch will arrive for European users on July 24. North American Tekken players will receive the content by the end of the month.
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/tekken-revolution-receiving-major-update-in-july-6411836

This shit better not turn into another 3SO update wait...
    edited July 2013
    The game is only pissing me off more with every update. I thought "Tekken had too many characters making it too complex" so why add more and more, and even worse, put them behind a huge grind wall? The stats are still there, instead of grinding towards aesthetics.

I really hope the feedback Namco's getting of this isn't "Slow ass unlocking is fun! Leveling stats is fun!"

Can't wait for DOA5U to come out since it seems to do the F2P model in the way I'd want Tekken to be. You really don't have to make a "game for hardcore" and a "different game for casuals" if you have a good model...
    Former account:
    edited July 2013
    Just wanted to make note of something.
    If you use a Premium Ticket / Coin and go through arcade mode... There's a chance you run into Moku/Tetsu/KingJin as stage 7. There's also a chance to run into Purple or Gold Ogre at the end.
    They give you more everything if you do.
    KingJin gave me 100kG and 10x EXP (100)
    Moku gives me 10x gift points and 10x EXP (100 of each)
    Gold Ogre gave me a x10 on gift points and 2x on EXP. (100 and 20)
    I haven't fought Tetsu or Purple Ogre yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L4YnvNnK9VY - not me playing.
    Note the 4x EWGF combo KinJin does? Yeah, he's a hardass MOFO.
    @tataki wrote: »
    The game is only pissing me off more with every update. I thought the Tekken had "too many characters making it too complex" so why add more and more, and even worse, put them behind a huge grind wall? The stats are still there, instead of grinding towards aesthetics.

I really hope the feedback Namco's getting of this isn't "Slow ass unlocking is fun! Leveling stats is fun!"

Can't wait for DOA5U to come out since it seems to do the F2P model in the way I'd want Tekken to be. You really don't have to make a "game for hardcore" and a "different game for casuals" if you have a good model...
    Agreed. I REALLY hope it stops at 17 characters. The 16 + Vampire girl would be perfectly fine. In fact, that's more than enough, I think.

As for the unlocking thing, I agree. I would mind less to pay for gift points or just pay for the characters opposed to paying for coins to play to unlock.

Can you TLDR the DoA thing? I never got into DoA and don't know anything about it.
    edited July 2013
    Can you TLDR the DoA thing? I never got into DoA and don't know anything about it.

DOA5U will come out in a regular disc version (and an arcade version!) and you'll also be able to download the game for free and play 4 characters online, but if you went with that route you'll have to buy each extra character or mode separately.

No forced unlocking, no leveling, no headaches for serious players who want access to the full game immediately, no problem in tournaments, no playerbase split online between 2 different titles. Perfect.
    Former account:
    That's exactly what I wish Tekken Revolution did... :(
    I wouldn't mind having paid $5 or so for training, $10 for versus mode, $5 for a character, etc. I literally have no incentive to buy coins, as my renewing premium tickets keep me occupied...
    Went to refresh my memory. All modes will be open expect for story mode (15$), and 4 characters are free while each extra character costs 4$. The details are secondary to the fact that you have a 60$ full game option.
    Former account:
  • Initial_R_Initial_R_ Streetist Of Fighters Joined: Posts: 531
    The game is actually 40 bucks if I remember correctly. And yeah i'm pretty excited for Ultimate myself. Can't wait to get my hands on Momiji!
    That's not bad at all - regarding DoA5.
    When is it out? I might give it a shot, though I'm hesitant. If it's free, why the fuck not?

This is a long shot about TR, but I'm wondering if TR is a test to see how people would like Tekken if it once again didn't have bound, gauging engine changes for TxSF / T7. I hope the next Tekken doesn't, but I also hope that it doesn't have specials and invincibles. If that's a test to see how specials would work in TxSF, that would be cool too.

• Initial_R_Initial_R_ Streetist Of Fighters Joined: Posts: 531
    The game and the Free "demo" drops on Sep 3. I dunno about the demo for the 360 version though... But yeah I would enjoy TR much more if they didn't have that stupid random chance thing and if there were ways to actually win more Tickets, like winning 5 matches in a row earns you 1 ticket every week or something like that...
    Initial_R_ wrote: »
    The game and the Free "demo" drops on Sep 3. I dunno about the demo for the 360 version though... But yeah I would enjoy TR much more if they didn't have that stupid random chance thing and if there were ways to actually win more Tickets, like winning 5 matches in a row earns you 1 ticket every week or something like that...
    Yeah, these are the only ways to earn tickets as I've found so far. The early-bird daily special is gone.

Beat Arcade Mode Once
    Beat Arcade Mode 10 Times
    Beat Arcade Mode 30 Times
    Beat Arcade Mode 50 Times
    Beat Arcade Mode 100 Times
    Win 5 Matches (Total)
    Win10 Matches (Total)
    Win 30 Matches (Total)
    Win 50 Matches (Total)
    Win 100 Matches (Total)
    Win 200 Matches (Total)
    Win 300 Matches (Total)
    Win 400 Matches (Total)
    Win 500 Matches (Total)
    Win 600 Matches (Total)
    Win 700 Matches (Total)
    Win a match while using ONLY a Premium Ticket or Coin (refunds your used currency)

x3 Tickets
    Login 10 times
    x5 Ticket
    Login 30 times