SF4 Vanilla on xbox still alive?

MissionSchabernackMissionSchabernack Joined: Posts: 488
edited June 2013 in Street Fighter IV
I am planing to get a copy of vanilla SF4 out of curiosity and just for the fun (I started with AE).

Is the game still alive on xbox and in Europe? Thanks so far.

Comments

• MissionSchabernackMissionSchabernack Joined: Posts: 488
    C'mon, nobody has the game and can tell me ????
  • manbehindthewiresmanbehindthewires Consider yourself lightly, consider the world deeply Joined: Posts: 945
    I'm on it daily between 6 and 10 pm gmt, plenty of player matches, you wont go a round in arcade without someone challenging you. A fair few ranked matches, but championships are hard to find though. Gamertag: TooFarSouth if the lobbys quiet :)
    SFV: Chun Li [CFN: thewires / manbehindthewires]
    Third Strike: Alex/Ibuki [Fightcade: MBTW]
    Here to learn.
    Yeah nice okay, got a copy from Ebay!!
  • manbehindthewiresmanbehindthewires Consider yourself lightly, consider the world deeply Joined: Posts: 945
    congrats! see soon!
    Here to learn.
    okay got a copy now. Arent there any good players online at all ???????????? I only encountered totally beginners the whole day, I am from europe. I mean I cant expect the same competition as in arcade edition, thats for sure, but arent there any good players that want to play the classic sf4 a little bit that started it all?
    My opponents where all bad, wakeup ultra and wakeup srk the whole day, even after I blocked them every time, not a single opponent could hitconfirm the lightt attacks into special moves !!!! FADC moves ? not a single one!!
    It was so frustrating :( .

My gamertag is : Pr0ph3t85 , add me if you are from europe or better, germany.
    You playing Ranker or Player? Player seems to be all newbies, but there's still a couple of tough players in Ranked :)
    Here to learn.
  • KikoKtKikoKt Joined: Posts: 2
    I just ordered one two days ago with the fastest shipping. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow! My Gamertag is: KikoKT