Evo DVDs

13»

Comments

• ][gognito][gognito Joined: Posts: 139
    Preppy wrote: »
    No, I'm the guy you'd want to talk to here as regards those URLs. Those URLs are currently deliberately offline due to my problems with my hosting provider. I'll respond to your PMs with temporary URLs, I guess.

Sorry: my hosting provider has been fine for a long time and just decided to be a dick last month. Still figuring out how to deal with it.

I dont have prob waiting for everything to be settled.it would be better for me if you could PM please :smile:

LivewireX wrote: »
    The videos from the links that are up on your Youtube channel are still fine, so we can still check those out, right?

As far as i chekced there ,ones of 2004 is missing Tekken which i mostly need :smile:

• Jokiz92Jokiz92 Joined: Posts: 13
    edited July 2015
    Amazing upload guys! :smiley:
    Wish someone could upload all the DVD's as a single torrent though, hate downloading all these parts..
    But still, great work!
  • Sp00kyFoxSp00kyFox Joined: Posts: 319
    edited August 2016
    @Preppy

I sent you a message, don't know if you noticed. I have the complete footage from Evo2k9. on the archive there is a lot of stuff that is missing. I could provide it for the archive if you want.
    Post edited by Sp00kyFox on
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,068 admin
    It's on my list to respond to, just been busy - heading off to Portland for the weekend in 30 minutes. =P

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Sp00kyFoxSp00kyFox Joined: Posts: 319
    I uploaded all the stuff I have from Evo2k9. as far as I know that is all the match footage that was released back then. I did my best to make sure that the file names are correct, but regarding semis I don't know the brackets. if anyone should notice an error with the player names or other things, let me know.

download:
13»