MO Woman lets boyfriend rape infant daughter, daughter dies.

BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔Joined: Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
A Missouri mother is facing child abuse and second-degree murder charges this week after being accused of allowing -- and perhaps even encouraging -- her sex-offender boyfriend to rape her young daughter.

Prosecutors allege that Howell knew her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, was a convicted child abuser and allowed him to spend time with her daughter Ashlynn. They say she was in the trailer with him when he allegedly raped and strangled the 4-month-old girl last December, according to the St. Charles County Prosecutor's complaint.

Details in the murder case against Jessica Lynn Howell were released this week, according to Missouri Fox affiliate KTVI. St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar told the station that text messages between Howell and Prince suggest Howell openly allowed the sexual abuse to occur.

“In those text messages she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things,” Lohmar said. “It is very, very disturbing.”

Prince, meanwhile, has been indicted on counts of first-degree murder, as well as child abuse and forcible sodomy, according to local station KMOV.

The St. Louis Tribune reports that Prince had previously been found guilty of abusing a 4-year-old in Idaho. Howell reportedly knew about the incident and actually confirmed her boyfriend's police record through an Internet search.

Howell, who has previously been charged with child endangerment, according to the paper, is in jail with a $1 million bond.

source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/jessica-lynn-howell-murder-boyfriend-rape-daughter_n_3461125.html

Give me a rifle and I'll execute the both of them myself. Ugh.

edit: Though I think this case also poses a good argument for bringing back the Brazen Bull

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull
Post edited by BEWD on
世界最強の生物

Comments

• orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 11,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear this same situation pops up at least once a year or so on SRK.

At least these 2 shitty excuses for humans were caught and won't be members of regular society much longer.
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • ExposedDExposedD File not found Joined: Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's fucked up
    www.youtube.com/Guccikebab
    http://www.teamyu.net

"FUCK CAPCOM" -Po Pimpus
    "FUCK PHIL FISH" -Po Pimpus
    "FUCK UBISOFT" -Po Pimpus

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 15,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought we had a special thread so we didn't have to read fucked up stories with titles like this
    Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist Live Action Series - PreOrder Your BluRay/DVD Now! - http://www.facebook.com/streetfighterAF
    My Deviant ART VideoGame Desktop Wallpapers / http://f-1.deviantart.com/
    ಥ_ಥ ~ ಠ益ಠ ~ ಠ_ಠ ~ ಠ_ರೃ ~ ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ~ F-1
  • HotobuHotobu Simpsonized Joined: Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Sick fuckos like those two really should just go straight to death penalty. Saves everyone's time and tax dollars.
    I feel obligated to point out that due to appeals it costs more money, and takes more time to execute a prisoner than it does to keep in prison for life.
    Post edited by Hotobu on
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Agent of chaos Joined: Posts: 12,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought we had a special thread so we didn't have to read fucked up stories with titles like this
    But this didn't happen in Florida.
    Like a war god taking out demons
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,336 ✭✭
    i vomited a little in my mouth

hope someone gives them the slowest deaths imaginable in prison
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
  • simon_simon_ Joined: Posts: 288
    Hotobu wrote: »
    Sick fuckos like those two really should just go straight to death penalty. Saves everyone's time and tax dollars.
    I feel obligated to point out that due to appeals it costs more money, and takes more time to execute a prisoner than it does to keep in prison for life.

yeah because death penalty is done wrong. just throw them in a pit and leave them there to rot.

• angelpalmangelpalm Joined: Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even gonna click because I already know it's a white bitch. Black women too busy watching The First 48 to even let a stranger near their child, unless they got them bebe's kids, then they don't even have to worry since aint know one got the balls to eve molest them type of badasses.
    For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.

Spoiler:
  • goodm0urninggoodm0urning AWKWARD... BITCH Joined: Posts: 14,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Not even gonna click because I already know it's a white bitch. Black women too busy watching The First 48 to even let a stranger near their child, unless they got them bebe's kids, then they don't even have to worry since aint know one got the balls to eve molest them type of badasses.
    Was definitely doing this when I clicked it:

"Please don't be white, please don't be white... aw fuck."

Why is it that it's always the really weird stuff with us?
  • BleuCanaryBleuCanary Joined: Posts: 51

Because apparently there is a stereotype going around about white people loving to fuck animals.
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker King of the Ring Joined: Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to the Horrible News thread. :(
    "Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" - Gregory House
  • CUTWESTCUTWEST IMM'A....BAAAAST! Ya' Mirin'? Joined: Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭
    BleuCanary wrote: »

Because apparently there is a stereotype going around about white people loving to fuck animals.

They love getting fucked BY them more so then they love fucking them ROFL!
    Also, this thread further proves my points on white people I've stated in the past.
  • TaitoTaito Dis iz Pocket Fist Joined: Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    That's a sad story and I hope something bad happens to them.
    Post edited by Taito on
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE keptyouwaitinghuh Joined: Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..pix

:coffee:
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• Lord DeathLord Death Personification of Death Joined: Posts: 10
    Yes...
    Yes.....
    Yesssssssssssssss
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭
    Doesnt matter the original subject, SRK can turn it into race. lol
    Playing: GTA Online. Saints Row 4. WWE2K14. Killer Instinct. Forza 5.
    XBL DiegoElFuego

• Dirt Mc GirtDirt Mc Girt OLD DIRTY Joined: Posts: 1,088
    will anyone visit s0v13t in jail for this crime he just committed?
    [SIZE=11px]
    [/SIZE]
  • LoveLife.LoveLife. Joined: Posts: 22
    Its people like this that make me hope hell is real.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of Anime. #nfgnl Joined: Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotobu wrote: »
    Pregnancy is a lot of trouble to go through to let someone fuck your daughter that quick.

Agreed.

"I just carried this baby 9 months as it formed in my womb, plus went through hours of painful labor to evacuate it from my body...sure, rape it and kill it. Just don't get any marks on my rug, that's a handcrafted Amish rug and I don't want anything bad to happen to it."
    "I wish there existed a swimming pool filled with ammonia and hypodermic needles, so you could drown in it." --Vynce
    "Church of the Almighty God: Jesus died for our sins....now it's your turn" --SoVi3t
    "bitch looks like a french fry with eyebrows" --BallTapper
    "I'm pretty sure not getting kaz lynched will drive MP to insanity, and he'll spend the rest of days selling duck ramen with roasted kitten in them. Like turduckitten, without the tur." --Shadowwolf82
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U / GGPO: Missing Person / Steam: El.Lapiz.Peluda / QQ: 2592122536
    Twitter: TOJLFLMssngPrsn + TeamLFLGaming
    Currently 6-4 in SRK Mafia (Flights to El Salvador and Louisiana confirmed. Missing Person gonna haveta chokabitch.)
    One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX OMG EREN HOLY SHEEEYYYYYT! Joined: Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screw the lethal injection death sentence.....bring back burning at the stake. Would love to watch that asshole burn to death real slow
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • GhostalGhostal カースヘッド Joined: Posts: 1,393
    Just watched A Serbian Film last week too. Welp.
    [SIZE=12px]Jimmyjtran[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]shang tsundere[/SIZE]
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 5,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no matter how fucked up someone is, i can't sit there and watch them die a slow death.

Yah niggas is just as sick as the people in the op
    If everyone else could move upwards socially, so can blacks. They are just dumb.
    "This comparison ignores the unique history of discrimination against Black people in America. Over the past four centuries, Black history has included nearly 250 years of slavery, 100 years of legalized discrimination, and only 50 years of anything else. Jews and Asians, on the other hand, are populations that immigrated to North America and included doctors, lawyers, professors, and entrepreneurs among their ranks. Moreover, European Jews are able to function as part of the White majority. To expect Blacks to show the same upward mobility as Jews and Asians is to deny the historical and social reality that Black people face."
  • HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,649 ✭✭
    edited June 2013

Because we have to stay dominant.

You have fat black women attacking dudes at McDonald's and at schools. The only thing we can do to up the ante is eat people's faces off, let people molest our kids, and live in Florida.

normally, i would let this kinda thing go unchallenged, but this time, i'll keep it totally unbiased.
    Spoiler:

with that said, still don't get too comfortable.....
    Spoiler:

haha
    Post edited by REALPLAYER on
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 14,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This. I don't want to be any further disappointed by humans.

• AerodynOmyxAerodynOmyx PSN: nch2112 I'm insane and I like to laugh. Joined: Posts: 535 ✭✭✭
    no matter how fucked up someone is, i can't sit there and watch them die a slow death.

Yah niggas is just as sick as the people in the op

I prefer the death of one sick soul than the raping/ killing of many.

There's no sugar-coating this.
    Lemme Google myself in yo office!
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 9,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    This. I don't want to be any further disappointed by humans.

As long as the dumbest, most immature ones are allowed to do most of the reproducing, disappointment is all that's in store.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • CHIEFxIRONLUNGCHIEFxIRONLUNG Squaresoft purist. Joined: Posts: 587 ✭✭
    People just aren't aware of the consequence of their actions.

What where they really expecting from all that?
    its not fine, but at least it makes sense. your a fucking retard if you cant even grasp that. only a retard would die for people they dont even know to increase these peoples bank accounts. now why dont you go and applie to the army retard, you would fit in quite nicely with the rest of them ignorant bitches.