There's actually a Mortal Kombat forum here?

DurangoDurango MercenaryJoined: Posts: 117
edited July 2013 in Mortal Kombat
I've been on SRK for a few years, but not as a very active user. I normally go to TYM for Mortal Kombat, but this is the first time I bothered to check here. For some reason, I was under the impression that SRK - a site whose name comes from Street Fighter - would shun MK due to the ongoing rivalry between the two franchises. So how popular is MK on SRK and are there active, tournament level players who come here?

Sadly, I feel I'm out of challenges on both the PS3/360 version. I rarely find anyone who actually makes me try online nowadays. Not to brag or anything, but more often than not, I'm bumping into ragequitters left and right.

Comments

• JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,036
    Because online is terrible.
    Go to local meetups/tournies.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • DurangoDurango Mercenary Joined: Posts: 117
    I can't. I live in Augusta.
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 4,413
    edited August 2013
    I hardly see a rivalry between the games.
    Mortal Kombat attracts the casual gamer, Street Fighter the real fighting game nerds.

I enjoy single player Mortal Kombat to no end, but just can't take the game seriously in regards to multiplayer.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai