Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • CUTWESTCUTWEST There is no rivalry. =( Joined: Posts: 1,778
    EL CHACAL!!!!
  • Legendary HoamaruLegendary Hoamaru Draxx them sclounst Joined: Posts: 2,956
    edited November 2015
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Japan not playing now. Tide slowly shifting to Miura.

Edit: Still a pretty even fight though. Vargas probably got the point lead even with knockdown. He seems to run out of energy quick though and thats when he starts getting caught.
    P.O.P Hold it down ~ Donna Goudeau

XBL: Legend Hoamaru
    NNID: LegendHoamaru
  • Dj Hyper KidDj Hyper Kid The Nati Kid Joined: Posts: 5,500
    These cats are battling.
  • KowtowRobinsonKowtowRobinson TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! Joined: Posts: 6,440
    Yung Ippo over here bustin this dude's eye up
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,511
    Muira wasn't looking too good in the first few rounds but he's really showing why he's the champ right now.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
    Yung Ippo over here bustin this dude's eye up

I was waiting for someone to make an HnI reference. Dude is goin all Ippo right now. Bout to have some plot armor happen, lol.
    Daaaamn dat 9th round!!
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    @Dj Hyper Kid, can you send me a link if poosible

thanks in advance
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    Damn this round is hype.
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,414
    good fight
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • KowtowRobinsonKowtowRobinson TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! Joined: Posts: 6,440
    Damn what a comeback, missed the first half but glad I caught that
    I don't know if I like that stop but that was a good knockdown and great fight.

• po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,332
    Damn rekt.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Damn Vargas' eye is pretty fucked up though lol. Would love to see them go at it again.

edited November 2015
    I don't know if I like that stop but that was a good knockdown and great fight.

I thought that at first but Muira was taking so many clean shots at that point. If it'd been later in the found he might have let them fight but Miura could probably have gotten seriously hurt.

Damn Miura took 191 head shots!

Edit: damn that dark haired ring girl on the left right. Before the Mexican national anthem! I want her for Christmas lol!
    Here we go!
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,876
    Canelo wtf

Cotto looks good
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Cotto looking good early. But Canelo seems to be holding back.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,487
    Canelo's defence is looking free as fuck right now. He's working the body, but he's not moving forward after working that jab.
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,414
    edited November 2015
    Cotto is so active, Canelo maybe stole the 3rd with his best shot of the night but.. Free is def the word lol

cotto wife got those funbags yo
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
    Gawd damn, Throwback Cotto working the body and hitting those combos while Alvarez just stands there.
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,876
    Canelo is beating cotto up

Cotto is just busy

I have it 3-3 but it could be 4-2 in either direction IMO
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    I think Canelo got the 7th and 8th def. maybe the 3rd as well.
    Cotto' just taking too many shots. When they trade blows he's getting the worse end of it. I think Canelo may be too strong for him and if anything, Canelo's defense is looking good. Cotto can't hit him clean.
    Now, Canelo is connecting with those combos now that he remembered to move and throw. Cotto needs to get that KO to win at this point.
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    edited November 2015
    I have it 7-5 Canelo.

8-4 could be easily as well. Canelo def won. What were the scores? my stream didnt have them up
    edited November 2015
    Canelo won so meh.
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,467
    Fight went almost exactly like I thought it would. Canelo too young, too big and too strong for Cotto.
    UD Canelo.
  • StarvinMarvinStarvinMarvin Joined: Posts: 646
    Canelo obviously won. However i thought the score they gave him was bit too high.
    Zero/Doom/Strider.. X-23/Vergil/RR
    I'm looking forward to Canelo/GGG!
    CUTWEST wrote: »
    As much as I hate that ginger mex I think he wins it based off youth and power. Plus Cotto lost to trout who canelo BARELY beat so meh on cottos experience argument (Even though styles make fights counters that but....whatever.) I honestly don't give a damn who wins this one, but based solely on my hate for canela and golden girl promotions im rooting for Cotto by default. #TotallyNotBiased

Watch that ginger give up that belt quick to avoid GGG.
    That doesn't seem like his style. I think he'd take the fight, it's a matter of whether GGG will go down in weight to meet him. I think there are too many weight classes. Guys can get away with avoiding fights by gaining or losing a few pounds.
    Remember when #TBE schooled that Ginger Mex and GG'ed him 12-Zip? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    1t0ymw.jpg
  • LuvMyCapLuvMyCap Joined: Posts: 158
    Anyone one else disappointed with the fight? Like I don't expect to just trade and kill yourself out there for the heck of it but come on. Cotto running and jabbing all fight and Canelo man you are on your peak, your 25 your mexican don't you want rip this other guy head off? Cotto dude you are losing, how about pressing more dude. This guys look like they can fight again right after the match is over. I don't know, i have never done boxing or am very savy about it, but come on! Was going to talk about Freddie Roach but since I can't said I know enough about him to comment, I will leave it at that.
    On the Streets of GGPO.
    Boxing ain't like it was back in the day... People are just going to have to accept that these big money fights aren't gonna be battles to the death-- There's too much money to be made through rematches and shit for these guys to be giving each other brain damage every fight, so they don't go for the kill, just to get enough points for the decision.

Mayweather changed the game, and now cats are boxing for the payday and not to kill each other in the ring.
    Canelo isn't a killer. Sure he's outclassed lesser opponents but aside from the Kirkland fight, I can't remember he had that "ima kill this guy" attitude. Just not his style and Cotto was gassed, and perhaps a little disheartend when his hits were having very little effect.

Styles are important and some folks just don't mix it up like that, it's been like that forever mayweather didn't start it.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,374 mod
    Shit, friend surprised me by taking me to a spurs game. Just saw that cotto lost, wtf happened?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file