Beginner & Intermediate SSF4AE Players

Jay MJay M PuertoRicanStyLJoined: Posts: 139
edited July 2013 in XBOX Live!
Yo, I'm in the Mid-West and looking for some people to add for this game.

I use Makoto and am about 2 weeks deep into this game so far. I got other fighting game experience from Virtua Fighter, and Super Turbo (I have 3rd Strike but I have no idea how to play that yet, lol).

I'm looking to improve on this game. I'll accept casual players too, but know I WILL be trying to run through you, hahah ^-^

Even though I main Makoto, I'd like to learn some other characters too cause there's quite a few that look like lots of fun.

My GT is PuertoRicanStyL or you can leave your gamertag here and I'll add ya.

I'm sure you might know, but you can just enter all the letters lower cased and it'll finde me for you.
Post edited by Jay M on
Late, but still on time.

Comments

• AVCAVC always learning Joined: Posts: 406
    cool we can play sometime GT: avc skeme

• Jay MJay M PuertoRicanStyL Joined: Posts: 139
    Sweet. I'll add ya next time I hop online.
    Late, but still on time.
  • luke22422luke22422 Joined: Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    i also am about 2 weeks deep into ssf4ae (and basically fighting games period) n im havin' sorta a rocky time gettin decent. you can add me @ freetibet420. i dont have a 360 mic. we'll have to use mumble or skype or something on pc if you wanna do that. (you can reach me @ steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/asfsafgsagasdgasgsag/ for that) main fei long
  • Void_1991Void_1991 Joined: Posts: 12
    GT: Void DestroyZ about 4 days deep.
    Nice! I dropped yall the friend request.
    Late, but still on time.
  • Interstellar OwlInterstellar Owl Joined: Posts: 15
    GT: InterstellarOwl

I'm new as well and I'm bad but we can all learn together right? :P
  • white_boy_wastedwhite_boy_wasted Joined: Posts: 7
    XBL GT: drunk g1rl
    Rawesome. I'll send the requests next time I'm online.
    Late, but still on time.
  • Carnage_24Carnage_24 Joined: Posts: 24
    Let me know too I'm about 3 weeks in.

Xbl: iG Valient
    Gamertag: Y1 Nightwing
    USFIV: Dudley
    SF3:3S: Dudley, Akuma
    In need of a mentor.
  • Ninja PhilosopherNinja Philosopher The Claw Of God Joined: Posts: 654
    Even though I class myself as a seasoned veteran (been playing since the snes turbo, all other fighting games and such) I don't min helping you out and teaching any tactics you most likely won't know. My GT is DAKO360 WOLF.
    Like a ninja, I sneak and fight.
    Like a philosopher, I speak and write.
    Subscribe to Lymbros. We ain't great but we are working on it. We do comedies, gaming and music though not much content is up yet. Stay tuned.cI play all fighting games and any other. Vega! If you wish to challenge my awesome ninja skills then message me :D XBL: DAKO360 WOLF. Not always me on. USF4: Vega all the way! Sub Decapre, Rolento, Guy, Cody. AM ALSO AVERAGE WITH ALL CHARACTERS; UMvC3: Taskmaster/Ghost Rider/Dormammu.MK9: Reptile/Smoke. SC5: Xiba, Kilik, Natsu, Nightmare, Yoshitinmapants, Ezio and Raphael.SF3TS: Yang Remy Twelve.
    Also play a majority of games.
    As an aspiring actor, writer and musician; I welcome you to ask of my assistance. Do not hesitate to also ask for my wisdom upon chosen characters on any game. Thus if you have nowhere to turn to in times of need, then I am your ally. Now respect your peers. And may they respect you.
    Righteous! lol. Sounds awesome. I'll be throwin an invite your way. Thanks ^-^
    Late, but still on time.
    Lol I forgot to mention I only have silver so far so I'll defo be jumping on with you when I get gold.
    Subscribe to Lymbros. We ain't great but we are working on it. We do comedies, gaming and music though not much content is up yet. Stay tuned.cI play all fighting games and any other. Vega! If you wish to challenge my awesome ninja skills then message me :D XBL: DAKO360 WOLF. Not always me on. USF4: Vega all the way! Sub Decapre, Rolento, Guy, Cody. AM ALSO AVERAGE WITH ALL CHARACTERS; UMvC3: Taskmaster/Ghost Rider/Dormammu.MK9: Reptile/Smoke. SC5: Xiba, Kilik, Natsu, Nightmare, Yoshitinmapants, Ezio and Raphael.SF3TS: Yang Remy Twelve.
    As an aspiring actor, writer and musician; I welcome you to ask of my assistance. Do not hesitate to also ask for my wisdom upon chosen characters on any game. Thus if you have nowhere to turn to in times of need, then I am your ally. Now respect your peers. And may they respect you.
  • ExceptidExceptid Joined: Posts: 3
    ^not anymore since i had an extra gold code :D
    Exceptid wrote: »
    ^not anymore since i had an extra gold code :D

Indeed for which I am awfully thankful for :D make sure you keep updated on here and keep practising that Sakura ;) yatta!
  • TheRealLowTierTheRealLowTier Xbl: Low Tier Joined: Posts: 2
    Gt : Low Tier
    I play zangief
    Gt : Low Tier
    I play zangief

Awesome! I'll add ya next time I'm on bro.

Late, but still on time.
  • megapixelmegapixel Joined: Posts: 13
    Add me homie

gt: gosu megapixel
    megapixel wrote: »
    Add me homie

gt: gosu megapixel

Coo. I'll get ya next time I hop online.

Late, but still on time.
  • AlmightyQCBAlmightyQCB Joined: Posts: 4
    Add me I'm still a beginner

GT: TrippyManeGrimx
    1420346_10200665193545901_511201728_n.jpg
    Add me I'm still a beginner

GT: TrippyManeGrimx

Awesome! I'll add ya.

One thing though, is that my Xbox won't read my SSF4AE game anymore for some reason (the open tray problem), so I'm going to upgrade my Xbox. I can play other games, but not that one... So I won't be able to play for about a month or so from now. Hopefully I'll be able to get one sooner. But with the Christmas season about, stuff is taking most my extra doolaz.

Late, but still on time.
  • cokiller514cokiller514 Joined: Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    GT: SIN MadMikey, I've got a pretty decent Chun and Oni, just been in a rut as of late so I could use a training partner or two.
    GT: SIN MadMikey, I've got a pretty decent Chun and Oni, just been in a rut as of late so I could use a training partner or two.

Nice. I'll add ya man. My Xbox is still dead when it comes to reading disc. So I won't be able to play till I get a new Xbox (need a bigger hard drive anyways), or they have a sale for SSF4AE for Games on Demand.

Late, but still on time.
  • Rhythmic_combosRhythmic_combos Mind games are my games Joined: Posts: 392
    All of you can add me GT: Osimmity Smash
    I'm really fresh to my fightstick so adjustments are still being made.
  • rushtonrushton rushton21 Joined: Posts: 13
    I just got back into playing, you can add me as well. I am still at beginner level and a only play Sagat. Just want to do some consistent endless battles. GT: rushton21
    xbl:rushton21
    ssf4:ae 2012 - sagat
    Hey Jay, let me know bro when your disc works. Still need to play you on Endless :)
  • stxveystxvey Joined: Posts: 3
    GT: Stxvey
    It'd be cool for anyone to add me, I'm such a beginner at this game.
  • Clearzova4950Clearzova4950 Joined: Posts: 5
    I've been playing the SF4 series since Vanilla, but I realized that I'm at an area where I'm not really improving. I believe I'm a decent player, and if I were to go against a top player, I might be able to stand a chance. I may not beat them immediately, though eventually I will. Anyways, if any of you could add me and tell me what I need to improve on, it'd be greatly appreciated. I main Abel, and it would be nice to go against players who main someone that's considered a counter pick to him. Gotta learn them match ups lol. I live on the east coast by the way.

Gametag: Clearzova4950
  • SkullboySkullboy Drinking With Skeletons. Joined: Posts: 12,472
    Anyone who ever wants to play on either platform, feel free to add me. :tup:
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    Hey Jay, let me know bro when your disc works. Still need to play you on Endless :)

No doubt man! I should be ready to go by Monday. I haven't signed in here in a while. I'll be droppin the rest of yall some friend request too. I'll let yall know I'm from SRK forums in the messages so yall don't think it's random.

Late, but still on time.
  • shinkenmastersshinkenmasters Joined: Posts: 8
    Add me> EOGrico
    Shippuujinrai Kyaku
    Add me> EOGrico

Coo. Will do bruva.

Late, but still on time.
  • xKingJeffxKingJeff Joined: Posts: 25
    I'm in the east coast. I've only been playing for a couple of months so I'm not all that good. You can add me if you want GT: xKing Jeff
    xKingJeff wrote: »
    I'm in the east coast. I've only been playing for a couple of months so I'm not all that good. You can add me if you want GT: xKing Jeff

Coo. Will do mayne.
    Late, but still on time.
  • DumbLemonDumbLemon Joined: Posts: 6
    Add me
    GT: UltraBlake