.Metal.

Comments

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,741
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,511
    Man, I had forgotten about this show, so underrated.

"Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • GHOSTMACHINESGHOSTMACHINES Destroyer of Mouthbreathers Joined: Posts: 1,659
    The newest My Dying Bride is pretty fucking good...They've been on their game the last couple of albums.

I play League of Legends. IGN: WellWHOOOOSThis
    My Last.fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/stickyshooz

"Raiden is not, was not, and never will be a true nigga" -SWBeta
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,271
    For those who mentioned sabaton go see them live when you get the chance. I've seen them 3 times and they fucking kill it every show no matter where they are on the shows card.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

I'm listening to the latest Iron Maiden album and I have to say, I'm not impressed with this album so far. I wasn't impressed with the previous album either. Maiden might be out of creative juice at this point, because this album sounds lifeless compared to what they're capable of.

• Psycho_KenshinPsycho_Kenshin I'm also a doctor. Joined: Posts: 81
    Cauldron is one of my fav bands! Chained up in chains!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QeJAZGLayBA
    Cauldron is one of my fav bands! Chained up in chains!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QeJAZGLayBA

Hey, thanks for sharing this. It's nice to hear something that sounds inspired, unlike the last two Iron Maiden albums and the last Judas Priest album. I'll have to give these guys some more listens.

• SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • MetallixMetallix Lilly, Not Changed a Bit Joined: Posts: 135
    I'm a classical dilettante on the side. So imagine my excitement when I discovered this particular slab of sickness:
    PSN ID: XaltMile
    May eventually play fighters again
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
    edited December 2015
    Shit, I knew he was in poor health, and in many ways this was to be expected...but still, it's fucking Lemmy.

RIP. He now belongs to the Rock and Roll ages.

Time to jam Motorhead's Another Perfect Day in his honor.

• mowrmowr VROOM VROOM! Joined: Posts: 6,750
    edited December 2015
    Rest in peace you ugly fucking bastard. Went to see them at Wembley Arena last year and they kicked my entire arse. We've lost an absolute legend.
    Unironically my jam youtube.com/watch?v=RQ68z3v1Ls0

PSN: DHEvil CFN: DHEvil
    SFV: Abigail
    Region: United Kingdom
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    yeah just saw this :( got damn, threw on Ace of Spades right away.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,271
    I remember when I saw them perform Lemmy came out before the set and told the crowd "thank you for all of our fans who came out tonight, we hope you enjoy the set. If this is the first time hearing us thank you for giving us a chance. I am Lemmy and we are Motörhead. We hope you enjoy the show"

and after the show he was told the crowd "thank you again to all of our fans who came out and any new fans we gained in the process. We are Motörhead. Thanks for listening and have a great night"

I thought that was super cool and humble. I've never seen or heard anything like that from any band.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

Never saw them live, but Lemmy seemed like a nice guy. I remember when you met him in Brutal Legend

Wanzwa released a new album

http://music.wanzwa.com/album/wanzwa-iv
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,572
    Got back into Maiden tonight, listenin to the Futureal album and this song just stands out a mile for me.

"I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    GUTTED!!!!!!

• BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,678
    Been on a Rajas kick for a few months now:

been a while since I listened to Konkhra, first Danish death metal band I ever listened

2:08 :rock_on:
    I'm listening to the last few Stratovarius albums, and they sound like they have a new found energy to them, which is really exciting. Kicking Tolkki out really did wonders for their creativity, because the last few albums with him showed the band really, really stagnating.

• mowrmowr VROOM VROOM! Joined: Posts: 6,750
    I'm trying to book for Black Sabbath The End tour and apparently their only UK date so far is June 11th at Download Festival 2016? Surely that can't be right? Surely Black Sabbath deserve their own event in their own home country?
    Unironically my jam youtube.com/watch?v=RQ68z3v1Ls0

PSN: DHEvil CFN: DHEvil
    SFV: Abigail
    Region: United Kingdom
    Got my copy of Mechina's new album, "Progenitor"
    I like how their sound has evolved, it always maintains the djent and orchestral feel, but it seems to be more cohesive and clean since "To Coexist is to Surrender".
    It manages to deliver the cinematic and operatic feel that Joe Tiberi wants for his epic story that is the foundation for each album.

I would even say that they are managing to sound like a metal version of 2 steps from hell with each album that they release now.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    holy shit, Morbid Saint are reunited. Old skool thrash

haven't paid much attention to Holy Moses, but I really like this song

• Dracula_XDracula_X unblockable Joined: Posts: 918
    edited March 2016
    Just saw Nightwish with Sonata Arctica and Delain in Kansas City. Seeing NW and Sonata at the same concert is something I've wanted to happen since like 2001. It was an awesome show. Only complaint sonata's set was to short.

Saw NW with Sabaton/Delain last year. Sabaton absolutely killed at that show. They got a better reaction from the crowd than NW
    Time lost can never be retrieved.
    old skool thrash

this ain't metal, but if you listen to black metal and the like you maybe you like viking tunes and stuff. This is from the band who does the OST for that show Vikings

edited April 2016
    I didn't know metallica was remastering kill 'em all and ride the lightning

Tracklist:
    CD 1:
    1. Hit The Lights (Remastered)
    2. The Four Horsemen (Remastered)
    3. Motorbreath (Remastered)
    4. Jump In The Fire (Remastered)
    5. (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth (Remastered)
    6. Whiplash (Remastered)
    7. Phantom Lord (Remastered)
    8. No Remorse (Remastered)
    9. Seek & Destroy (Remastered)
    10. Metal Militia (Remastered)

CD2 :
    1. The Ecstasy Of Gold (Metallica Show Intro / Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    2. Hit The Lights (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    3. The Four Horsemen (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    4. Jump In The Fire (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    5. Phantom Lord (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    6. No Remorse (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    7. Ride The Lightning (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    8. Motorbreath (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    9. (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    10. Whiplash (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    11. Seek & Destroy (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)
    12. Metal Militia (Live At The Espace Balard, Paris, France / February 9th, 1984)

CD 3:
    1. Jump In The Fire (Jump In The Fire EP Version / Remastered)
    2. Seek & Destroy ("Live" At The Automatt / Jump In The Fire EP Version / Remastered)
    3. Phantom Lord ("Live" At The Automatt / Jump In The Fire EP Version / Remastered)

CD 4:
    1. Motorbreath (Rough Mix)
    2. Hit The Lights (Rough Mix)
    3. (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth (Rough Mix)
    4. Seek & Destroy (Rough Mix)
    5. Phantom Lord (Rough Mix)
    6. Whiplash (Rough Mix)
    7. The Four Horsemen (Rough Mix)
    8. Seek & Destroy (NOT Live At The Automatt)
    9. Phantom Lord (NOT Live At The Automatt)
    10. Jump In The Fire (Whiplash EP Version / Remastered)
    11. Whiplash (Special Neckbrace Remix / Remastered)
    12. Seek & Destroy ("Live" At The Automatt / Whiplash EP Version / Remastered)
    13. Phantom Lord ("Live" At The Automatt / Whiplash EP Version / Remastered)

CD 5:
    1. The Four Horsemen (Live At J Bees Rock III, Middletown, NY / January 20th, 1984)
    2. Jump In The Fire (Live At J Bees Rock III, Middletown, NY / January 20th, 1984)
    3. Fight Fire With Fire (Live At J Bees Rock III, Middletown, NY / January 20th, 1984)
    4. Ride The Lightning (Live At J Bees Rock III, Middletown, NY / January 20th, 1984)
    5. Phantom Lord (Live At J Bees Rock III, Middletown, NY / January 20th, 1984)
    6. Seek & Destroy (Live At J Bees Rock III, Middletown, NY / January 20th, 1984)
    7. Whiplash (Live At J Bees Rock III, Middletown, NY / January 20th, 1984)

CD 6:
    1. Hit The Lights (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    2. The Four Horsemen (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    3. Jump In The Fire (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    4. Fight Fire With Fire (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    5. Ride The Lightning (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    6. Phantom Lord (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    7. When Hell Freezes Over (The Call Of Ktulu) (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    8. Seek & Destroy (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    9. (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    10. Whiplash (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    11. Creeping Death (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    12. Guitar Solo (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    13. Metal Militia (Live At The Keystone, Palo Alto, CA / October 31st, 1983)
    So there's this game Slain on steam and on PS4 soon that looks very metal

• KashiyukasthighsKashiyukasthighs Joined: Posts: 997
    edited May 2016
    So I totally missed when Dracena released their latest EP. Someone posted a link for the mp3 files if interested. Blackened thrash/death metal, kinda old-school sound.

https://mega.co.nz/#!r9AF3TIa!LsVDOxSvQb16Y4ruVR6lg-oKIk63ZzoCuRfAvlfDQKc
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited May 2016
    I have been listening Ihsahn's new album
    I like the whole athmospheric feeling that it has. It is perhaps my favorite album from them so far. My only complain would be that some songs are too short

EDIT

BTW @geadom , Vektor released a new album, Terminal Redux
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited May 2016
    damn marduk

old skool deat metal ala DEATH