.Metal.

1789101113»

Comments

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 21,518
    edited February 24
    Got my digital copy of Persefone's Aathma.
    The album is fucking great so far; and the song with Paul Masvidal as great as i expected.

Persefone - Living Waves (Ft. Paul Masvidal), Album: Aathma (2017) (Symphonic Progressive Death Metal)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • SevansSevans Make Contact. Joined: Posts: 497
    Sanctuary just released a remixed and remastered version of a bunch of old 80's tracks. Most of this shit is from Refuge Denied, so I don't know where the YouTuber is getting off saying it's "lost recordings," but it's still pretty cool.

• AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,058
    So Cadaveria did a cover of Christian Woman by Type o Negative, I think it sounds pretty good!

I remembered I had heard another Christian Woman cover by Lilith Astaroth years ago, it was also good

Here's the original for comparison

"Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
    https://getmetal.club/112588-massacra-collection-1990-1992-remastered-2014.html

Massacra, one of France's best thrash bands from the 90s have remastered their albums. You can download them at the link above, share the links. Check them out if you haven't:

"Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
    edited April 15

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • AbbachioAbbachio NOBLEST BRAIN Joined: Posts: 1,699
    I listened to Leprous a while back, really like them, been meaning to check out more of their stuff. I'm pretty sure Ihsahn from Emperor and self titled band, Ihsahn, helped produce some of their stuff.
    {]UNiEL: Gordeau/Eltnum/Yuzuhira[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[} - {]KI: Jagi[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo - PSN: Mortum_Kujo - NID: Mortum - Steam: http://tinyurl.com/jzdeks7

Currently Playing: Nioh, Lost Odyssey, Yakuza 3, Rare Replay
    edited April 21
    Yup, that is right, in fact during a while (2009 to 2014 i think) Leprous was also Ihsahn's backing band for when he played live. Also, Einar Solberg, Leprous vocalist is Ihsahn's brother in law. He also sings most of the clean vocals on Ihsahn's albums.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Ihsahn is one of my fave people in metal so anything that his stamp of approval I need to get into.

Been jamming to this filthy bullshit recently

XBL: Mortum Kujo - PSN: Mortum_Kujo - NID: Mortum - Steam: http://tinyurl.com/jzdeks7

• P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    been listening to a lot of Savatage and WASP lately. With the exception of Helldorado, WASP's post-Electric Circus output is pretty damn great.
    My gf loves WASP, I've only heard the album with Wild Child on it but I really like them even though I'm not big on that style of metal.

1789101113»