.Metal.

1121314151618»

Comments

• FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,320
    edited August 9

Still good.
    New local deathcore EP

It's probably closest to something like Disfiguring the Goddess or Skinless. It has some interesting moments.
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,455
    I didn't know there was a band of violinists covering Death's songs

"Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
    Oathbreaker brought out a new 8 minute video clip for Immortals,

Punishing Blackgaze/Punk with a mental vocalist.
    I didn't know there was a band of violinists covering Death's songs

If anybody cares to check them out
    https://depositfiles.com/files/iznej85sy

https://mega.nz/#!J5Y1iZST!_vx_ujcDkjrwpElBLrZgGg8hee0st4-6iLw00AwTMpQ

"Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,365
    2 things.
    1st, Leprous new album is out
    2nd, just found about a band named Shokran and sounds fucking cool

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    My favorite song from the new album by Leprous

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)

I watched him live with Plini. He's one of the best instrumetal guitarists in the world right now. Like it's crazy how carefree he does ridiculous shut on the guitar.
    edited September 3

Not what I typically listen to but this song was cool

"...who combine the sounds of Punk, Glam, Rock, and Metal with an end result sounding something like the bastard child of The Misfits and Guns N’ Roses."
    Post edited by AriesWarlock on
  • night_of_the_nazgulnight_of_the_nazgul Joined: Posts: 16
    The new Mastodon track 'Toe to Toes' isn't as bad as I thought. A band that I always thought were overrated, but I'm starting to come around. Not sure why it's come out now, as their last album came out in 2017.
    Einherjer got back together, and re-recorded their first album

http://todometa.blogspot.com/2016/12/einherjer-noruega-dragons-of-north-xx.html

doesn't sound bad, but I dunno how I feel about the added voices

some links

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WtIgz1kbTyl4Z0xUKo9I2ivh9pMUyhmxtwMC3hH5Yt8/edit
    edited September 14
    oh man, years ago there was this site metalhit.com that released many free album samplers on amazon (you can download on their page http://www.metalhit.com/free.htm) and I just discovered Asphyx,
    like old school death metal + doom, so good!!

edited September 27
    Mendel released 2 new songs from his upcoming album

Post edited by Hecatom on
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    toxic holocaust tonight!!

I am liking some Myrkur songs

If you wanna check out Myrkur's new album^
    https://yadi.sk/d/xF_Jdy0r3NReP8

There's something about thrash metal after the 90's that just isn't interesting to me, but this band sounds good.
    edited October 12
    Brendon Small's Galaktikon II - The Agenda - Video Playthrough

For those who don't know, Brendon Small is the man behind Metalocalypse
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,515
    I saw Avatar for the first time earlier this week: they were absolutely amazing! I moshed harder than I ever had before, some guy told me I fucking crushed it and another guy said he had a heart attack just watching me. I had enough left in the tank for Of Mice and Men and In This Moment right after that, felt awesome. Four hours of moshing and the worst I did was break a sweat.

Make Them Suffer - Neverbloom

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • AbbachioAbbachio NOBLEST BRAIN Joined: Posts: 1,780
    Me and the lady went to see WASP last night, I could barely see shit but I made sure my gf was at the front of the balcony so she could see everything. Blackie Lawless hasn't lost a step, his voice still has so much power which is insane considering he's 61. He didn't even tire after like a 1 hour and 30 min set.
    {]UNiEL: Gordeau/Eltnum/Yuzuhira[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[} - {]KI: Jagi[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo - PSN: Mortum_Kujo - NID: Mortum - Steam: http://tinyurl.com/jzdeks7

Currently Playing: Vampire: TMB, Lost Odyssey, Rise of the Tomb Raider
    edited October 14
    The 2017 RELAPSE SAMPLER is out

download or stream free at
    https://relapsesampler.bandcamp.com/
    Relapse is proud to partner with Rock To The Future to offer our annual label sampler highlighting another year of incredible music from our eclectic roster, featuring the best dark and heavy music from around the globe. Ranging from death metal, black metal, doom, sludge, and grindcore to hard rock, electronic, synth, industrial, experimental, prog, and more, the sampler features over 30 tracks from metal legends like OBITUARY, DYING FETUS, INTEGRITY and INCANTATION to rising stars and sonic innovators MYRKUR, KING WOMAN, S U R V I V E and CLOAKROOM to new signees AUTHOR & PUNISHER, MIRACLE, GENOCIDE PACT, and TRAPPIST.

As always, the sampler is entirely FREE to stream and download however if you choose to contribute to the pay-what-you-want model, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Rock To The Future, a non-profit organization that provides music education for Philadelphia’s underserved youth at no cost to them or their families. Using music, their programs ignite passion and creativity, support academic achievement, and improve self-esteem by empowering individuals and strengthening local communities.

2016 sampler still available for download free:
    https://www.relapse.com/bandcamp/index.html
    Post edited by AriesWarlock on
    MENDEL // AURORA [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Been listening to Sextrash. Great thrash band

or you can dl here

http://opiumhum.blogspot.com/2017/04/sextrash-sexual-carnage-1990.html
    edited October 18
    oldie but goodie
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)