ARCADE LAYOUTS

SPECTERLIGHTSPECTERLIGHT METRO CITY NINJUTSUJoined: Posts: 737
I'm looking for the ARCADE layout for DOA 5, though I know it hasn't been released inthe arcade yet.
Also, if you know the layouts for any FG other than SF, Marvel and MK, please post. I am working on a thread solely on arcade and professional player layouts...
Disciplines: Bushin-Ryu-Ninpo, Street Fighting, Demonology, IGA Ninjitsu, Bushido, Alchemy, English Boxing, Wing Chun, Shaolin Gung Fu, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Igyo Tenshin-no-Jutsu, SFCQC, Swordplay, Garou Ryū MMA, Kusanagi Ryū Kobujutsu, Yagami M.Arts, Gun Kata...
“There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.” 武神

RIN-PYOU-TOU-SHA-KAI-JIN-RETSU-ZAI-ZEN

Comments

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,780 mod
    Arcade layout for DOA is the one you see on non MadCatz X360 sticks. The one with the face buttons on a curve.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • SPECTERLIGHTSPECTERLIGHT METRO CITY NINJUTSU Joined: Posts: 737
    Thanks d3V. I may have not phrased it correctly. I am looking for the button layout, in terms of where P, K, Throw and Hold would be on an arcade layout. Perhaps a DOA 4 since they have yet to release an arcade machine for DOA 5 Ultimate...
    Disciplines: Bushin-Ryu-Ninpo, Street Fighting, Demonology, IGA Ninjitsu, Bushido, Alchemy, English Boxing, Wing Chun, Shaolin Gung Fu, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Igyo Tenshin-no-Jutsu, SFCQC, Swordplay, Garou Ryū MMA, Kusanagi Ryū Kobujutsu, Yagami M.Arts, Gun Kata...
    “There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.” 武神

• deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787
    (Punch) (Kick)
    (Free)

This has always been the DOA arcade layout, as far as I know.
  • SPECTERLIGHTSPECTERLIGHT METRO CITY NINJUTSU Joined: Posts: 737
    edited July 2013
    Thanks DeadFrog! Your list is extensive. Persona 4 and Injustice aren't listed, but can be added easily. My only suggestion would be to put a spoiler for shin00bi's post to organize it a tad. Other than that, awesome stuff.

Hey, no problem. A handful of people assembled that list. Nobody is trying to keep that thread organized anymore: it's yeeears old now!
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,780 mod
    For DOA, or at least DOA4, the arcade layout is whatever corresponds to:
    BXY
    A

which is

Punch Kick Throw
    Free

As can be seen in the Hori DOA4 FS EX.
    hori-dead-or-alive-4-xbox-360-arcade-stick-20060217043114048-000.jpg

I actually didn't realize this until I asked MarkMan about why Microsoft mandated that layout and he mentioned that it was due to DOA4.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
    d3v wrote: »
    For DOA,

Punch Kick Throw
    Free

fwiw, the throw button is a macro (punch+free)