Killer Instinct XB1: Season 2 hits October 15th. 20 dollars for Combo, 40 dollars for Ultra

Comments

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,203 mod
    edited January 2014
    Link to Spinal's theme for anyone who hasn't already heard.

instagram.com/p/jDKmyIpqL-/

That shit is sick. Rocks out hard but not quite as hard as Sadira's. It's got that same bone/skeletal sounding instrumentals just like the old song. Might have another new favorite. I know Fulgore's theme is going to be the best though.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

Twweet from Adam Isgreen suggests lobbies and Spinal will both hit this month.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ishmae1/status/423560195692695552?screen_name=ishmae1

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 9,558
    Now I need to find something to do until a stream. -_-
    PSN: xXGomuGomuXx
  • AwakeAwake Joined: Posts: 52
    Twweet from Adam Isgreen suggests lobbies and Spinal will both hit this month.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ishmae1/status/423560195692695552?screen_name=ishmae1

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • onyxonyx 3D Artist Joined: Posts: 830
    Hype for Spinal Demo for sure,but I hope they show the Combo video today too. I want that Fulgore teaser.
    WEB: www.forevercg.com
    XBL: Onyx 0f Tek
    R.I.P Aaron Humma(IronPizzle)
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,727
    Woah lobbies finally!
  • Dominus OmikronDominus Omikron It can't be helped Joined: Posts: 83
    Halfway through January so we better get some Spinal info today.
    BTW apparently the stream name has changed. It's now Twitch.tv/XBOX

• Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,593 mod
    Stream starts in about 15 mins?
    It's currently dead for me btw..
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
    The KI portion of the stream won't start til 10 uk time.

Hmm seems Twitch is having some issues with the streams...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We continue to work on site loading issues. We'll update every 15min or so if the issue continues. No need to refresh. TY for your patience!</p>— Twitch Support (@TwitchTVSupport) <a href=" 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We're being denied your Spinal lol
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

I was almost worried cause none of the streams would load.
    So even if were getting Spinal we may not see him any way. Loool.

Hope this clears up by the time KI streams.

Why today? :mad:
    Back up.. now to wait
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

Ah bah, that's 23:00 here.. oh well, a little less sleep then

"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

• FlyingVeFlyingVe Best Poster of All Time Joined: Posts: 13,217

The hell is that in real world (American central) time?
    UMvC3: Viper/Dante/Strider, Jill/Dante/Wesker, Nova/Spencer/Sentinel
    Killer Instinct: Thunder, Spinal
    BB: Tager, Bullet, Ragna, Mu, Terumi
    SF3:Yang
    The stream will start in 25 minutes.
    Ha I forget that I'm one of the only people on the internet that has time zones somewhat studied.

• ZedoxZedox Joined: Posts: 262
    Just use GMT...
  • FlyingVeFlyingVe Best Poster of All Time Joined: Posts: 13,217
    Zedox wrote: »
    Just use GMT...
    Or dominus could tell me... :)

Unrelated, just got a new 65" TV.
    UMvC3: Viper/Dante/Strider, Jill/Dante/Wesker, Nova/Spencer/Sentinel
    Killer Instinct: Thunder, Spinal
    BB: Tager, Bullet, Ragna, Mu, Terumi
    SF3:Yang
    edited January 2014
    Too much Spinal tease talk.. nothing concrete..
    The question is, am I stupid enough to watch 'till the end and be disappointed with no reveal trailer at all.. :(
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

Go to sleep Diek. Don't torture yourself with all this run around talk.
    GomuGomu wrote: »
    Go to sleep Diek. Don't torture yourself with all this run around talk.

You're right, if there is anything Spinal related it'll be frontpage SRK tomorrow anyway.
    I'm out.

"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

• Monkey66Monkey66 Joined: Posts: 1,374
    I hope he does get revealed today, I think we've long enough his trailer
    edited January 2014
    Spinal looks WAAAAYYY better than before. This is the best update they've done since Glacius. Love the torn kilt and the boots. The shield looks way more beast.

SpinalScreens01.png

SpinalScreens19.png

SpinalScreens23.png

• E CE C Joined: Posts: 950
    Awesome redesign indeed! Is the stream over?
    So any videos of Spinal or no?

Did they say when he will be out?

Did they talk about lobbies at all?
    edited January 2014
    purbeast wrote: »

No and No, but they hinted he will be revealed tonight.

Lobbies are confirmed for this month.

Yes the stream is over.
    Post edited by DevilJin 01 on

screenshot_2014-01-16-16-42-51-png.3050

Yes the stream is over.

That link isn't working for me.

But cool and I saw Acid's video that talked about lobbies, which is great news, and also about rage quitters getting punished somehow. I am excited about both of those.

What do you mean by "they hinted he will be revealed tonight"? Do you mean just those screen shots they showed?
    edited January 2014

screenshot_2014-01-16-16-42-51-png.3050

Yes the stream is over.

That link isn't working for me.

But cool and I saw Acid's video that talked about lobbies, which is great news, and also about rage quitters getting punished somehow. I am excited about both of those.

What do you mean by "they hinted he will be revealed tonight"? Do you mean just those screen shots they showed?

Adam Isgreen confirmed that rage quit patch, new costumes and Spinal are all coming in January. Yet, because of the beta test thing, there could be the issue where ultra combo pack people get to play him in January and everyone else may have to wait till February.

He also confirmed like said above that lobbies are not coming this month.

At the end of the stream they said that we will see some "good things" on the playxbla website. Which things may mean more than one thing and some of those things could possibly come later. Hopefully by things they didn't just mean 3 pictures. The words "lots of good stuff" was used at the very end of the stream. We'll see.

Hah okay gotcha. Yeah hopefully more than just 3 pictures.

I think I'm more interested in learning about the rage quitting thing to be honest lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Joined: Posts: 0
    Spinal looks interesting but reminds me of a rob liefeld design cause he has a much shit on him to carry lol.

In terms of redesign I put it like this:

Good modern take tier-Jago,Saberwolf
    Not bad tier-Glacious,Spinal,Sadira
    Prefer the original tier-Orchid,Chief Thunder
    "What one person sees as degrading and disgusting and bad for women might make some women feel empowered and beautiful and strong."
    - Sasha Grey
    Rik wrote: »
    Spinal looks interesting but reminds me of a rob liefeld design cause he has a much shit on him to carry lol.

What do you think of the classic costumes so far?

Isn't Thunder a whole new person? Like, it's not supposed to be the same one from the first game? I thought they talked about that, and it was part of why they removed the "Chief" from his name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Joined: Posts: 0
    Rik wrote: »

What do you think of the classic costumes so far?

Orchid looks weird cause it seems rushed. I think it could look better but I can tell it lacks some detail. Jago looks gayer then I remember but in retrospect I suppose you can't do a non gay version of his original look.

Still wish orchid had her KI2 look:(
    "What one person sees as degrading and disgusting and bad for women might make some women feel empowered and beautiful and strong."
    - Sasha Grey
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,810
    As a gay dude I don't see anythin "gay" about Jago.
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    Isn't Thunder a whole new person? Like, it's not supposed to be the same one from the first game? I thought they talked about that, and it was part of why they removed the "Chief" from his name.

AFAIK he's still the same Thunder looking for clues about his missing brother, he just isn't a "chief" anymore
    Story snips say "he's made a deal with a not so familair face" to get more info on his brother Eagle. Maybe that's the reason why he isn't a chief anymore.

"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

Yeah same guy, just chose not to be a chief anymore after his brother died.

Ah gotcha, I guess the arcade mode in March will explain all of this too.