need noobie training partners.

white_boy_wastedwhite_boy_wasted Joined: Posts: 7
hi guys im new to sf4 and i wanna get good anyone down to get some online matches? preferably someone as wack as i am cuz im still learning basics lol

Comments

• Ninja PhilosopherNinja Philosopher The Claw Of God Joined: Posts: 654
    I don't mind training you and playing any character matchup you wish for. If you're looking to main any specific guys I don't mind being of service. Depends which SF version though.
    Like a ninja, I sneak and fight.
    Like a philosopher, I speak and write.
    Subscribe to Lymbros. We ain't great but we are working on it. We do comedies, gaming and music though not much content is up yet. Stay tuned.cI play all fighting games and any other. Vega! If you wish to challenge my awesome ninja skills then message me :D XBL: DAKO360 WOLF. Not always me on. USF4: Vega all the way! Sub Decapre, Rolento, Guy, Cody. AM ALSO AVERAGE WITH ALL CHARACTERS; UMvC3: Taskmaster/Ghost Rider/Dormammu.MK9: Reptile/Smoke. SC5: Xiba, Kilik, Natsu, Nightmare, Yoshitinmapants, Ezio and Raphael.SF3TS: Yang Remy Twelve.
    Also play a majority of games.
    As an aspiring actor, writer and musician; I welcome you to ask of my assistance. Do not hesitate to also ask for my wisdom upon chosen characters on any game. Thus if you have nowhere to turn to in times of need, then I am your ally. Now respect your peers. And may they respect you.
  • white_boy_wastedwhite_boy_wasted Joined: Posts: 7
    for the xbox. sure if u dont mind beating me up then im down lol my xbox live tag: drunk g1rl
  • Ninja PhilosopherNinja Philosopher The Claw Of God Joined: Posts: 654
    Alright cool. DAKO360 WOLF here.
    Like a ninja, I sneak and fight.
    Like a philosopher, I speak and write.
    Subscribe to Lymbros. We ain't great but we are working on it. We do comedies, gaming and music though not much content is up yet. Stay tuned.cI play all fighting games and any other. Vega! If you wish to challenge my awesome ninja skills then message me :D XBL: DAKO360 WOLF. Not always me on. USF4: Vega all the way! Sub Decapre, Rolento, Guy, Cody. AM ALSO AVERAGE WITH ALL CHARACTERS; UMvC3: Taskmaster/Ghost Rider/Dormammu.MK9: Reptile/Smoke. SC5: Xiba, Kilik, Natsu, Nightmare, Yoshitinmapants, Ezio and Raphael.SF3TS: Yang Remy Twelve.
    Also play a majority of games.
    As an aspiring actor, writer and musician; I welcome you to ask of my assistance. Do not hesitate to also ask for my wisdom upon chosen characters on any game. Thus if you have nowhere to turn to in times of need, then I am your ally. Now respect your peers. And may they respect you.
  • dizzygunnerdizzygunner Joined: Posts: 19
    Umvc3 and injustice here from UK ft dizzygunner1878
  • ImJustCaliforniImJustCaliforni Joined: Posts: 7
    newbie as well GT: Royaldeath02
  • CharadaCharada Joined: Posts: 1
    im new in ssf4ae, MvC3 and injustice.
    gamertag: Charadao
  • witchdocekwitchdocek Joined: Posts: 74
    im a newbie to i play AE my gt is: WitchDocEK
  • ZerberusKnightZerberusKnight Joined: Posts: 27
    Which SF4?
    Current fighting game collection (Xbox: ZerberuzKnight | Steam: ZerberusKnight
    Xbone: Killer Instinct
    Xbox 360: DoA5: Ultimate, SF4: Ultra, UMvC3
    3DS: (No fighting games, but I do play Pokemon!)
    PC: SF4: Arcade, Blade Symphony, Skull Girls