Here are some of my recommended changes to She-hulk if Marvel were to receive a balance update: What are yours?
1. I actually don't want mashing lights to return. Mashing lights in general should be removed from the game or given to characters like Hsien Ko.
2. Make her normals LESS negative on block. She is a grounded footsie based character who has to earn a command grab. Make her buttons worth respecting on block e.g. Spencer/Wesker.
3. Make her Butt Slam ground bounce longer. She should always be able to combo after this move, it gives her a decent air-to-air, super-jump confirm, starting game mix-up, etc. It would be nice not having to blow x-factor to combo off of this move.
4. Force wall bounce on Emerald Cannon. Multiple characters can link supers together, why shouldn't she? She hardly does damage as is, this will allow her to combo anti-air hyper into her Emerald Cannon.
5. This one is more wishful thinking: Return Vanilla She-hulk, but with the other four suggestions. Because why shouldn't she be ridiculous?