Magic the Gathering Thread

Comments

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,045
    How much is a Wasteland? I have 4 of them in mint condition that were pulled from booster packs
  • shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,831
    Some saucy fine spoilers today. Wild Mongrel 2.0. Red Treasure Cruise. A fusion dance of Death Wind and White Sun's Zenith.
    Matriarch wrote: »
    I personally don't see Blue that way. Blue is the color of progress and perfection, and because of this, Blue is the color most likely to meddle with the status quo alongside Black. Tamiyo, OTOH, cares very much for status quo. It's as you said, Tamiyo takes things as they are. She doesn't want to get involved in any problems and turmoils that a world may face, not because she doesn't care, but because she feels that she could cause more harm than good by intruding on that world's natural state. That is about as Green as anyone can get, so to me Green/Blue perfectly captures who Tamiyo is. I agree that adding White to her is arbitrary, and that her abilities on her cards are all things that Blue can do fine by itself. Otherwise, Green is clean for Tammy.

Progress is part of Blue in terms of artifice, but that's a minor component to Blue's flavor. Blue is primarily focused on knowledge, and I don't feel that Blue needs to be involved with Green at all if it's just watching how things unfold. If you're only concerned with knowledge you're not going to get involved, whether you're watching a tree grow or Phyrexia invade. Natural and unnatural really don't matter to a chronicler that is purely interested in observation. It's cold and detached empiricism, it doesn't get much more Blue than that.

Not getting involved is only a Green act if nature is chugging along the way it's supposed to. The moment something disrupts what Green sees as natural it very much isn't going to let that fly and jump into action. Contrast this to the Blue minded person who will just watch and chronicle no matter what happens: natural or unnatural. There is no desire to maintain any sense of balance or harmony, which are values of Green and White.

Any color can disrupt the status quo, depending on what the status quo is. In a society dominated by White values the Red minded person will rebel and resist control while the Black minded person will feel their individuality stifled. While a society dominated by Red values would see a White minded person pushing for codified predictability and the Blue minded person advocating for less emotional impulsiveness and more rational thought.

No color really has claim to the status quo. A green mage will push for change just like any other if he's on the streets of Tolaria or gazing across the death fields of Urborg.
    Blue's primary goal is perfection. Knowledge is merely the means to achieve perfection. Take this quote from Mark Rosewater on the philosophy of Blue.

"Blue seeks perfection through knowledge."

Blue is the idealist. It knows anything and everything has room to improve. Put another way, Blue always sees problems in the world and it strives to solve those problems. By that nature, Mono-Blue simply cannot gather information and stand in the sidelines as Tamiyo does; problems don't resolve themselves after all. So when Innistrad is in peril and Tamiyo chooses to do as little as possible to help, that's not her Blue kicking in, it's her Green.

Tamiyo accepts that the Multiverse has a course set for it. If a world were to die, so be it. Perhaps it was simply meant to die, and saving it would only cause unforeseen consequences in other places in the multiverse. Tamiyo believes in destiny. Mono-Blue doesn't believe in such things, though. Accepting destiny is accepting that the world is incapable of change, which is far gone from Blue's philosophy. Of course, Mono-blue is not immune to inaction. If logic and reasoning dictates that meddling into an affair would only distract from a greater work or would complicate a situation further or would simply be too strenuous to solve, Blue is more than happy to walk away. However, Tamiyo's reason for inaction is different. Innistrad's turmoil to her is not a problem to be solved. It's not even a problem at all. It just is.

As for Green and the status quo, you're right. Maintaining the status quo isn't solely a Green trait, nor is Green incapable of being an agent of change when the natural order has been upset too far. However, of all the colors, Green is the least movable when it is comfortable. If a peaceful society could become more peaceful, White wouldn't hesitate. If a free tribe can quell minor arbitrary rules to become more free, Red wouldn't hesitate. For Green, though, good enough is good enough. There's no need to obsess over the details. Nature would eventually fix itself, and any effort would simply detract from this fix.

Sauce: http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/94613898853/hey-mark-im-a-bit-confused-on-the-actual

TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
    edited July 2016
    Trying to make a green Stasis deck for Legacy. Any ideas?
  • MatriarchMatriarch Lilim Joined: Posts: 2,805
    Blue's primary goal is perfection. Knowledge is merely the means to achieve perfection. Take this quote from Mark Rosewater on the philosophy of Blue.

"Blue seeks perfection through knowledge."

Point being, Blue is primarily focused on the acquisition of knowledge.
    Blue is the idealist. It knows anything and everything has room to improve.

Not all knowledge has a ready application. Sometimes you just want to know because you want to know. There's even an entire branch of scientific research that focuses on exactly that (fun fact, science is Latin for 'to know'). Sure, someday someone might use that knowledge to achieve some end, but that's not what the researcher is necessarily focused on.

Knowledge is knowledge. Sometimes it is sought for a specific cause. Sometimes it is sought for its own sake.

I don't feel that Blue needs to seek knowledge for improvement. In fact seeking knowledge just to know sounds about as Blue as you can get. When you strive for knowledge to achieve some other end, like power, it begins inching towards other colors.
    Put another way, Blue always sees problems in the world and it strives to solve those problems. By that nature, Mono-Blue simply cannot gather information and stand in the sidelines as Tamiyo does; problems don't resolve themselves after all. So when Innistrad is in peril and Tamiyo chooses to do as little as possible to help, that's not her Blue kicking in, it's her Green.

Then why was Tamiyo originally mono-blue? Because sitting on the sidelines and collecting knowledge is exactly what she did before.

Again, I absolutely disagree with you in that Blue has to be trying to solve problems. And I absolutely disagree with you that Blue cannot just sit on the sidelines and collect information.

By this logic, a Blue mage that just sits around casting card drawing spells wouldn't be acting in accordance with Blue, because all he's doing is sitting around acquiring knowledge.
    Tamiyo accepts that the Multiverse has a course set for it. If a world were to die, so be it. Perhaps it was simply meant to die, and saving it would only cause unforeseen consequences in other places in the multiverse.

This is a moral statement. The pursuit for knowledge in its purest sense is amoral (without morality). It just wants to know and it will use whatever is the most efficient ends is to gain said knowledge. Think GLaDOS from Portal.
    Tamiyo believes in destiny. Mono-Blue doesn't believe in such things, though. Accepting destiny is accepting that the world is incapable of change, which is far gone from Blue's philosophy.

What if I believe my destiny is omniscience, am I still Blue?

I don't really think belief in destiny has anything to do with how Blue someone's outlook is. In fact if you look at the world in regards to cause and effect in a web of interacting variables, and Blue's ultimate goal is omniscience, you could easily argue that Blue desires to understand the destiny of everything. If I understand everything and how everything interacts, I can predict everything. It would be like a Blue mage who just arranged his entire library and knows what every draw will be.
    Of course, Mono-blue is not immune to inaction. If logic and reasoning dictates that meddling into an affair would only distract from a greater work or would complicate a situation further or would simply be too strenuous to solve, Blue is more than happy to walk away. However, Tamiyo's reason for inaction is different. Innistrad's turmoil to her is not a problem to be solved. It's not even a problem at all. It just is.

Tamiyo would have to change a lot as a character to pick up 2 extra colors. If she was mono-blue before, what changed?
    As for Green and the status quo, you're right. Maintaining the status quo isn't solely a Green trait, nor is Green incapable of being an agent of change when the natural order has been upset too far. However, of all the colors, Green is the least movable when it is comfortable. If a peaceful society could become more peaceful, White wouldn't hesitate. If a free tribe can quell minor arbitrary rules to become more free, Red wouldn't hesitate. For Green, though, good enough is good enough. There's no need to obsess over the details. Nature would eventually fix itself, and any effort would simply detract from this fix.

Sauce: http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/94613898853/hey-mark-im-a-bit-confused-on-the-actual

If an area could become more natural green wouldn't hesitate? Of course it wouldn't. There are a number of cards that imply that green can be quite proactive in actively spreading what it sees as natural.

I feel all the colors pursue what they see as perfection.
    A mono color green deck of any kind is better than a mono any other color deck of any kind in most formats. Quicker and to the point. Mono red is a close second
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,466 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2016
  • BIG BAD MOGBIG BAD MOG Tough, yet Fluffy Joined: Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So who has been playing Standard? I'm thinking of making a G/B delirium deck that tries to eventually close out the game with noose constrictor+gitrog monster to search my library for Decimator of Provinces.
  • KireekKireek Joined: Posts: 123
    Sigarda's Blessing
    W
    Enchantment
    You may cast Aura and Equipment spells as though they had flash.

Whenever an Equipment enters the battlefield under your control, you may attach it to target creature you control.

Turn 1 This
    Turn 2 Invisible Stalker
    Turn 3 Sword
  • HecajonHecajon Joined: Posts: 486
    edited July 2016
    Maybe dredge can be in modern with all the discard creatures

636034085734617475.png
    118469_1.jpg

• EmanuelbEmanuelb Joined: Posts: 3,267
    So who has been playing Standard? I'm thinking of making a G/B delirium deck that tries to eventually close out the game with noose constrictor+gitrog monster to search my library for Decimator of Provinces.

At least until now delirium hasn't worked out. I tried it, it is fun, but not good enough. The problem were a lack of payoffs and few enablers. The payoff problem seemed solved with new Emrakul and Ishkandan, but the enablers are still lacking. Basically you need to relly on vessel of nasceny which is quite meh or gather the pack which requires a lot of creatures. Also, delirium seems to me a bit too slow
    Personally I found out that if you want to play GB it's better to go for the midrange/control deck Reid duke plays with Seasons Past.

Emanuelb wrote: »

At least until now delirium hasn't worked out. I tried it, it is fun, but not good enough. The problem were a lack of payoffs and few enablers. The payoff problem seemed solved with new Emrakul and Ishkandan, but the enablers are still lacking. Basically you need to relly on vessel of nasceny which is quite meh or gather the pack which requires a lot of creatures. Also, delirium seems to me a bit too slow
    Personally I found out that if you want to play GB it's better to go for the midrange/control deck Reid duke plays with Seasons Past.

Yeah, I was testing on untap with a G/B delirium idea and it unfortunately depends purely on how uninterrupted you can go. It seems like U/B zombies might be a better thing as anything tossed into the GY can potentially come back. A lot of the SOI zombie prices jumped a bunch however. I'll probably wait until it dies down before I get the stuff for my casual multiplayer zombie deck.
  • ukyo_rulzukyo_rulz Joined: Posts: 4,483
    So who has been playing Standard? I'm thinking of making a G/B delirium deck

GB can work but as far as Standard goes GWx is the way to go. Basically you have a bunch of options from different colors that are all viable, but can't be built to have game against everything. GWx decks have game against everything by default, and extra slots to spare for throwing in additional tech cards.

As far as GBx decks in Standard I have seen them do well vs Bant and ok vs GW tokens. They have an awful ramp match-up. Almost unwinnable.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype." - Mike Z
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,765 mod
    (Yeah, Blue & Black Zombies might be an actual deck now, at least once you ignore the absurd amount of support that Humans got, especially compared to Green & Black Delirium.)

It's rather disheartening to see that Green & White and Humans are so far ahead of the other color combinations and tribes, especially after realizing that Green & Blue got screwed over when it came to gold cards if White isn't involved since it straight up didn't get one at all. Simic fans just can't catch a break it seems, though I suppose it's not like any of the recent Simic cards have been outright bad. It's just that none of them have been notable aside from Bounding Krasis even though Green is one of the stronger colors now. Green being one of the stronger cards makes me wonder if Werewolves can work with the new cards given Red actually got more reach now.

Meanwhile, White still manages to get be the strongest by getting stuff like this that it doesn't exactly need right now when it was already the strongest color in Standard:

repeltheabominable.jpg

I literally said "what the fuck?" aloud when I realized that it's not restricted to combat damage like it should be. Why does White need more help screwing over weak-ass Red Burn in Standard?
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,008 mod
    Got to say good bye to a friend I've been playing with for a couple of years. Getting sent to Germany. Wacky thing about being in a military town is that the player base is always shifting with deployments.

That said, he told me cradles went up to 260. Seriously, wtf is up with this damn game?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • StabbyStabby 北丐 Joined: Posts: 4,146
    Yeah white is on some bullshit and has been sometime.
    Matriarch...Cook?
    Yeah right. Wouldn't trust a recipe from that one. Snake venom. "Eye of Newt."
    --WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    Pertho wrote: »
    That said, he told me cradles went up to 260. Seriously, wtf is up with this damn game?

It's a playable card in the reserved list. This is just a thing that happens. They talked about it on channelfireball tv and I agree with the suggestion they put out:

WotC will never abolish the reserved list so they should just ban the contents like they did with ante cards.
    I agree with that but I have some sad news:

I am gonna be helping set up a lot of the M:TG stuff on a new store in town. Helping him run Prerelease this weekend and also helping the store establish FNMs. The store is letting us host FG tournaments there and, since its brand new, I worked out a deal for the kids who organized them to continue using it and get a cut of the venue fee. As part of all this, I told the store owner that I would help him get his M:TG jump started.

On the plus side I got this baller ass Slayer mat. Dandyism would be in full effect at the new store. Trying to decide how to best create a balance between the competitive players and the casual players. At the same time lessen the drama. This one is gonna be tricky because a local player got banned for selling cards at the store (went outside to be technically but w/e) and went to this one before I got a chance to really sit down and talk to him about a bunch of things. So the banned player got the store to schedule an event on the same day that the store that banned him runs them. Too bad I can't use mod powers in real life. Mjolnir all over that ass for creating unnecessary drama.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• HecajonHecajon Joined: Posts: 486
    edited July 2016
    Seems like a ok deck, they use Nahiri, the Harbinger to put Emrakul, the Aeons Torn into play with haste
    http://www.mtgtop8.com/event?e=12596&d=272785&f=MO
    (Nahiri searching for Emrakul has been a thing for at least the past month, though with the first reveal of Eldritch Moon it became actually apropos. It's part of why she's relatively expensive at present despite only seeing use in Modern and nowhere in Standard, comparative to Arlinn who isn't see use at all presently.)

Speaking of Eldritch Moon, is anyone planning to go to the Prerelease this Friday/weekend besides apparently Pertho? I'm currently considering despite liking Shadows of Innistrad set more as a whole, though it's partly because I didn't go to that I'm considering it at all. Knowing me, I'll probably just end up feeling too anti-social again to actually bother going, but I thought I would just ask since it's something to talk about rather than agreeing on how obviously dominant Green & White is and will remain in Standard.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
    I'm gonna be at pre-release alright. Gonna be running it.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,831
    The Damned wrote: »
    Meanwhile, White still manages to get be the strongest by getting stuff like this that it doesn't exactly need right now when it was already the strongest color in Standard:

repeltheabominable.jpg

I literally said "what the fuck?" aloud when I realized that it's not restricted to combat damage like it should be. Why does White need more help screwing over weak-ass Red Burn in Standard?
    This card is arguably bad because white is so dominant. It's like the Doom Blade conundrum. It makes Black more awesome, but if Black becomes too good then Doom Blade is much worse.

I'm going to the prerelease, but mostly because my nephew's been begging me to go. EMN limited is looking super busted. It's aggressive like Magic Origins, except it leans less on consistently powerful T2-T3 plays and more on occasionally gamebreaking T2-T3 plays thanks to Olivia's Dragoon.
    TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
    Indeed, I agree with those assessments.

That said, even in the likely case that White-Whatever Humans remain dominant in Standard for a while, I can still see Repel the Abominable seeing at least some sideboard play and I can definitely see it seeing mainboard play in Modern and maybe even Legacy. It's that potentially powerful since they didn't restrict it to either combat damage or creature sources (or both) like they should have.

Speaking of tribal stuff in Standard, post-Eldritch Moon I think it will generally that Humans are on top, followed by Spirits (at least while Ojutai's Command is still around), then Zombies, and then to me it's still sort of a toss-up between Werewolves & Wolves and Vampires.

Maybe if Ulrich weren't so generic Werewolves might actually edge out Vampires, but outside of Waxing Moon and Werewolves flips being controllable mana sinks, none of Werewolves other issues were "fixed". Meanwhile Vampires just has the problem of being spread rather evenly over both Red and Black and wanting to discard a lot without necessarily being able to re-fill its hand. Maybe if there were a Black 1 CMC Vampire in Standard that would put Vampires ahead, but there isn't, so I'm not sure at present, especially since Vampires was so pushed in Shadows over Innistrad...and almost nothing came of it.

(I'm not counting Eldrazi or Horrors here as "tribes" despite there being a lot of them in Standard now just because, outside of using Stoneforge Masterwork from the last block, they generally both only have one "support" card each, with that being Extricator of Sins and Thing in the Ice respectively.)

- P. G. Wodehouse
    Maybe if Ulrich weren't so generic Werewolves might actually edge out Vampires

I feel that all non-human tribes suffer from not having Reflector Mage. I was wondering if Spell Queller would balance things out, but humans got Thalia as well.
    Eldritch has some nice vintage and legacy cards
    edited July 2016
    ukyo_rulz wrote: »
    Maybe if Ulrich weren't so generic Werewolves might actually edge out Vampires

I feel that all non-human tribes suffer from not having Reflector Mage. I was wondering if Spell Queller would balance things out, but humans got Thalia as well.

True on both points, unfortunately. Spell Queller certainly helps Spirits though, especially since it can "quell" Reflector Mage. It's also difficult to argue that Ulrich definitely both isn't utterly generic and not the type of support that Werewolves wanted at all, especially when one of the more played Humans at present is Lambholdt Pacifist, meaning Ulrich can't do shit against her when he transforms given he can't target other Werewolves.

The reason that I can see White-Blue Spirits being the best among non-Human tribes that are unfortunately secondary are because a) Bygone Bishop exists, b) Rattlechains exists, c) a lot of Spirits having Flash even before Rattlechains, d) they almost universally having Flying, e) Spell Queller now existing & functioning quite well with all the bounce cards, f) Selfless Spirit now existing, and g) generally being in the colors of Ojutai's Command which can get get back the aforementioned Rattlechains, Selfless Spirit, and other notable Spirits while also doing something else.

Amusingly, Wizards as a "tribe" might actually be more viable than Vampires and Werewolves overall just because Wizards get access to the aforementioned Reflector Mage and because Docent of Perfection looks surprisingly decent. I could see a Wizards tribal control-ish deck with Reflector Mage and Halimar Tidecaller being among the Wizards use. On that front, I'm a bit annoyed that there's only one Red card with Awaken and that Weaver of Lightning is a Shaman rather than a Wizard. I still like that card, though, and it might well be one of the cards that gives Spirits trouble as a tribe as well as telling the non-Dragon, non-Goldnight Castigator aspects of UR Fliers to go die:

weaveroflightning.jpg
    Post edited by The Damned on

- P. G. Wodehouse
    Who all is going to the prerelease EVO weekend?
    edited July 2016
    Man I love the art for this set so much

Hanweir Garrison
    LYhkmy5.jpg

Hanweir, the Writhing Township
    bn0ViuO.jpg

Erupting Deadwolf (sounds like an excellent band name)
    B9yJedN.jpg

Lone Rider
    XgH1VLZ.jpg

It That Rides As One
    C4Atj8e.jpg

Abolisher of Bloodlines
    ovW7dk8.jpg
    Post edited by The Damned on
    Matriarch...Cook?
    --WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    Do you mind spoilering that so it isn't all huge on the page?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

I actually like that it's big. When the art is transitioned into the card, you miss out a lot of fine minute details.
    (Uh, Pertho? You realize that now you're mod you can just edit someone's post right?)

Not that I can't understand not wanting to do it and asking first, but as nice as those are, I've put them in individual spoilers to save space, @Stabby. I've also labelled them though, and want to say thanks for putting them up.

I wonder if they have full-art for all of those already given the only other one I saw besides the Hanweir, the Writhing Township one was the one for Emrakul, the Promised End.

- P. G. Wodehouse
    Shit, didn't even think about that. Sorry.

Brisela has full
    kg693gN.jpg

Think thats all
    Matriarch...Cook?
    --WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    (It's all good, Stabby. Also, thanks.)

In other news, it would seem that Gatherer is updated with the cards from Eldritch Moon already. For once I didn't even notice Gatherer go down, so either they're getting much quicker about it or I was just that distracted. Then again, it's quite possible both.

- P. G. Wodehouse
    Gonna have to build a couple of EDH decks.

By any chance, do any of you guys have any experience with playing emperor with EDH decks? Have an idea for a fun casual format but need to know how to go about setting up teams.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,393
    Yeah, I've had quite a few drunken Emperor-evenings with EDH. It's pretty fun until some asshole (which is to say, usually me) combos out two players in a two turns because the person he/she facing didn't have tech against combo-based commanders.
    Bad news, a guy got banned from one of the local stores and set up a tournament on the same day that the one that banned him scheduled things.

Good news, I'm going to fix that accidental bad relationship start AND implement two ideas for casual and competitive players. As they get unrolled I'll see if I can do blogs about it and post them up here. Man, I haven't really been excited about M:TG at all but this opportunity to really help fix a lot of the accidental animosity is going to be great.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

I have been having a lot of cheesey fun with the legacy U/R delver variant with stiflenaught. It sucks to get abrupt decayed but it's cool to have two gameplans going without either one interfering with each other.
    (I'm guessing by "Stiflenaught" you mean Phyrexian Dreadnaught plus Stifle.)

Huh. The local Prerelease for Eldritch Moon is $25, requires tickets, and seems to only available online possibly. That's...new.

- P. G. Wodehouse
    So I'm more or less the official M:TG liason for the new store. Spent a couple of hours today working out a weekly schedule out of events which hopefully starts working out. Afterward spent a couple of hours smoothing some nonsense over with the other store because of the actions of an idiot (forcing a scheduling conflict with the other store because a player got banned for being an asshole).

Apparently my city has a history of doing shit out of spite to stores whenever they disagree with some shit in it. Gonna have to change the culture of the M:TG scene entirely. Would probably be better off recruiting new players and having them learn the right way. Its pretty funny that the first thing I get before any game is played is dealing with drama.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• BR3N7BR3N7 Todays "fake news" is tomorrows "everyone does it" Joined: Posts: 2,032
    I have been having a lot of cheesey fun with the legacy U/R delver variant with stiflenaught. It sucks to get abrupt decayed but it's cool to have two gameplans going without either one interfering with each other.

Dreadnought is one of my all-time favorite cards and that deck is a lot of fun to play as Ive tried it. Its just really UR Delver with DN instead of swiftspear or goblin guide. But I think decks that can run 4 stifle and 4 trickbind are not terrible are the fun. I always feel there is a deck that could run those and like suppression field.
    Stifle is close to one of the best cards ever. Every time you use it feels like that crucial "AHA!" moment in a movie when an unexpected thing fucked up the bad guy.

You have the best laid plans and when you're about to turn that corner...STIFLE.

Always there, always watching, always in danger of not being good and you're never good when that card puts you in danger.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho: