Comments

• The DukeThe Duke Joined: Posts: 14,564
    If Greenace turns out to be a bum again at TFC he's taking the long walk
    18JudgeDredd-TheLongWalk_zpsbee52bbf.png
  • Brightside6382Brightside6382 It can't be helped Joined: Posts: 950
    The Duke wrote: »
    If Greenace turns out to be a bum again at TFC he's taking the long walk
    18JudgeDredd-TheLongWalk_zpsbee52bbf.png

Florida is turning into the new texas. 30 bison bucks hes gonna have a massive choke.
  • bloodymessbloodymess Joined: Posts: 1,916
    I'm gonna be at the runback tonight

Flood the chat
    aaaahhh esports blown up GUTS 3
    Bx2BDXjCAAAiIS3.png:large
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    Mmmm that's a good chuck of Marvel right there. Who's going though?
    Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
  • Phillpro1Phillpro1 Joined: Posts: 3,043
    Top 3 from, Absolute Battle: Road to TFC tourney from last Saturday. Video starts out somewhere in top 3. Guy uploaded it a day late. Enjoy.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Philltastic1
    PSN: I_Love_New_York
    MvC3: Zero/Ammy/Phoenix
    Morrigan/Doom/Ammy (bloom)
  • MrBGuyMrBGuy on that xrd crack Joined: Posts: 546
    Me :D and also EpicFayle, aka best Thor in North Am--actually, in both Americas :P Although expect it to be an NY fest, MA doesn't really have too many good Marvel players to show (can count them with one hand), the state is mostly SF players now. There is a *slight* chance that EpicFayle and I might have an exhibition lined up against peeps from CTRL, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.
    UMvC3 Main: Dante / Morrigan / Strider
    The Original Squad: Wesker / Deadpool / Arthur
    Experiment team: Zero / Morrigan / Doom
    Xrd: Sin
  • phantasyphantasy Smash Journeyman Joined: Posts: 8,558
    texas will always be the new texas
    youtube mvci/sfv/etc. twitter @delbuster
  • Helter SkelterHelter Skelter DREAD GOD RED GOD BLACK GOD BLOOD GOD SEX GOD soon to be FLEX GOD Joined: Posts: 1,264
    @Phillpro1‌. When's the match between you and Tayson happening?

UMvC3: DORMAMMU/DOCTOR DOOM/VERGIL ~ VERGIL/DOCTOR DOOM/PHOENIX

GGXrd: RAMLETHAL
  • Phillpro1Phillpro1 Joined: Posts: 3,043
    Probably the next B.I.B when I feel like playing him.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Philltastic1
    PSN: I_Love_New_York
    MvC3: Zero/Ammy/Phoenix
    Morrigan/Doom/Ammy (bloom)
  • discovigilantediscovigilante I'm associated with this guy! Joined: Posts: 3,037
    bloodymess wrote: »

Flood the chat

You're not even in the bracket what the hell
    discovigilante
    UMvC3:
    Nova β Doom α/ɣ Ammy β
    Nova β Strange ɣ Ammy β
    Ammy β Doom α Dante α

SF5: Bison, a lil Birdie, waiting on Juri

Stuff I should play more
    Aquapazza: Chizuru
    Guilty Gear Xrd: Sin
    UNIBEL: Hyde
    bloodymess wrote: »

Flood the chat

You're not even in the bracket what the hell

Was mostly there to volunteer. I literally came back to get money for a fancy jack in the box dinner to find they started the tournament.

Oh well. Would have liked to play Fanatiq though, if only because I thought he would forever remain in the promo code kingdom.
  • Buddha's WeaponBuddha's Weapon Enlightened Soul Joined: Posts: 1,436
    Still deciding if i should go...i haven't really played since Evo though.
    You should never drink and drive. But you can drink and then go driving:P
  • Summoner HansSummoner Hans JELLY CUBE! Joined: Posts: 564

Watch the Runback. Starts at like 3 hours in. I love my east coast. But damn. James Chen on drugs is infinitely more entertaining than anything on Bum's Stream.
    tag: Nd Khakis
    UMVC3: Taskington/Doom/Ammy
    Smash 4: Mario

• WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,913
    edited September 2014
    If_there_was_one_thing_youd_say_Bums_Stream_needs_what_would_it_be?
  • Summoner HansSummoner Hans JELLY CUBE! Joined: Posts: 564
    If_there_was_one_thing_youd_say_Bums_Stream_needs_what_would_it_be?

I love them to death. I've even commentated on Bum's stream a couple of times. But they need to be conscious that they are the only representation of NYC for the marvel community. And as much as it's "fun" I don't think its a well produced, particularly entertaining representation.

A good example is to think about how important Lee Chung is to Team PIE, or how many more people tune into NLBC when Rush Hour is there. There's no HOC MC or HOC commentator that can draw people in and gain some sort of popularity or notoriety. The product of the stream is way more than just the players.

And what really makes me sad is that there was a time when production values seemed like a priority, when there was a short list of people who would be allowed to commentate and there was some sort of censorship.

But that's all pretty much gone to hell. Stream needs to be more entertaining, straight up.
    tag: Nd Khakis
    UMVC3: Taskington/Doom/Ammy
    Smash 4: Mario

• <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940

Watch the Runback. Starts at like 3 hours in. I love my east coast. But damn. James Chen on drugs is infinitely more entertaining than anything on Bum's Stream.
    Do my eyes deceive me or did Cloud really just do a Crazy Dance cancel at 4:47:55?

I did not know he had those.
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
  • ChrisisChrisis Follows her path Joined: Posts: 7,684
    Phillpro1 wrote: »
    Top 3 from, Absolute Battle: Road to TFC tourney from last Saturday. Video starts out somewhere in top 3. Guy uploaded it a day late. Enjoy.

Some things you do are fascinating, but why are you resetting with Zero in situations where the post kill mix up will net you over half the bar you used anyways and then you won't have another threat to deal with?
    Isis is something shiny that likes water.
  • SlippazSlippaz Juuuust meat! Joined: Posts: 515
    MrBGuy wrote: »
    There is a *slight* chance that EpicFayle and I might have an exhibition lined up against peeps from CTRL, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

If this happens you should have the commentators drop the hook from that Dante swag video you posted a while back. Pretty catchy lol.
    UMvC3 Teams: Mag/Dante/Frank & Nova/Frank/Dante
  • serpentaurusserpentaurus just watching Joined: Posts: 4,525
    Me :D and also EpicFayle, aka best Thor in North Am--actually, in both Americas :P Although expect it to be an NY fest, MA doesn't really have too many good Marvel players to show (can count them with one hand), the state is mostly SF players now. There is a *slight* chance that EpicFayle and I might have an exhibition lined up against peeps from CTRL, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

north and center.
    umvc3: Thor / Dr.Strange / Ammy - Thor / Dorm / Doom - Wesker / Dr.Strange / Vergil - ssf4: Vega
    Slippaz wrote: »
    There is a *slight* chance that EpicFayle and I might have an exhibition lined up against peeps from CTRL, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

If this happens you should have the commentators drop the hook from that Dante swag video you posted a while back. Pretty catchy lol.
    !? the one with the CORN "somebody's gettin fucked" theme? I don't remember posting that here lol
  • SlippazSlippaz Juuuust meat! Joined: Posts: 515
    Haha yup. And no idea, but I saw it in MFC a while back.
    UMvC3 Teams: Mag/Dante/Frank & Nova/Frank/Dante
  • FluxFlux Fair is overrated Joined: Posts: 980
    edited September 2014

If there's an exhibition we're in you should let us know! Ray and I will be there, I'm down to play, I'm sure he will be too.

As far as who's going from NYC/NJ, expect myself, Ray, Insaynne, JRosa, NerdJosh, Fooblat, Randomfiend, and Flare, possibly some other surprise guests.
    Welp
    It's just ideas that luckyd tossed our way, he said he was talk to whoever about it
  • p0tat0 5aladp0tat0 5alad I like orange. Joined: Posts: 1,278
    Random thought, who are the current top 5 on each coast?

1. Justin
    2. Chris
    3. Champ
    4. ApologyMan
    5. Cloud
    Or is Rog still in?

1. Flocker
    2. RayRay
    3. Flux
    4. CoachSteve
    5. SumBrwnKid
    UMvC3 - Spencer/Task/Skrull
    AE - Abel
  • pat728pat728 The best Doom Joined: Posts: 734
    edited September 2014
    People are actually here this time:
    UMVC3: Morrigan/Doom/Arthur, Morrigan/Vergil/Strider
    Midwest
    Youtube Channel
  • tabtab the impossible dream Joined: Posts: 1,993
    no for real what are the pat combos and how much do they do

my burning desire for hawkeye tech is white hot right now
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 5,120
    Random thought, who are the current top 5 on each coast?

1. Justin
    2. Chris
    3. Champ
    4. ApologyMan
    5. Cloud
    Or is Rog still in?

1. Flocker
    2. RayRay
    3. Flux
    4. CoachSteve
    5. SumBrwnKid

I would honestly swap Ray Ray out for coach steve move flux to 4th and put Ray 3rd. Maybe put a tie for 5th with Greenace Marv,and Marlinpie who supposedly is back labbing it up.
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
    I wouldn't put Marlin in consideration for EC top 5 yet. Maybe he will be in the future but definitely not now.
  • BillBill Joined: Posts: 1,278
    edited September 2014
    No way is Steve on RayRay's level. Ray really only consistently loses to FChamp and Flocker. Marlinpie too in a sense but Marlin is in and out with his dedication to the game (lol understandably; I don't know why people on streams bash someone for that). People brush him off but from what I've seen when he takes the game seriously Marlin is on a par with FChamp, Wong, Chris G, and PRBalrog. It seemed like the only one of them that consistently gave him trouble when he hit the game hard was Wong. Well Chris G too but it seemed more like a character match up issue than anything skill wise. He's also been the "Chris G" of his character in a sense. He was basically the only one consistently winning with his main at a high level but he really showed what she could do before anyone else. One thing that I always really enjoy watching about him is that there is really no other player that good at actually playing the game with that kind of execution. If you look back at some of the stuff he used to do in actual matches it was insane.
    Lol midwest

• phantasyphantasy Smash Journeyman Joined: Posts: 8,558
    flux is the best
    youtube mvci/sfv/etc. twitter @delbuster
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 8,306
    how can marlin be top 5 east coast when full schedule is a better viper and a better player
    FS also has way more potential with both his doom and ammy since he actually changes his playstyle in accordance with new tech and stuffs
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
    I'm not sure if my initial reaction in seeing Flocker at the top of EC players list is indicative of how dissonant WC is from the other side but I said out loud, "Wait, what?"
    Rokmode wrote: »
    how can marlin be top 5 east coast when full schedule is a better viper and a better player
    FS also has way more potential with both his doom and ammy since he actually changes his playstyle in accordance with new tech and stuffs

Doom TAC and forbidden incoming mixups
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 8,306
    full schedule's incomings work more often from what I've seen
    he also lands more infinites than marlinpie

FS has better movement as well
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
    Marlin has sealed things away so meer mortals cannot up their game. Buried on the gravel before the legends of mixup and the dark tomes or rogue yoshi
  • MarveloMarvelo Oh, it's on now. Joined: Posts: 1,606
    edited September 2014
    Idk. MarlinPie lost in Top 128 vs Kyle P and some random at EVO. Full Schedule got top 16, but then he doesn't do well at locals down here. It's hard to say who's actually better though.

Also, IMO, it goes. RayRay and Flocker, then like 10 or so of us in the same tier a hair away from them.

Me, Flux, Green Ace, Full Schedule, SumBrwnKid, Neokarsh, MarlinPie, Coach Steve, Noel Brown, Moons, and JRosa. Probably a few others as well like Potato Salad and KBrad, but you get my point.
    Post edited by Marvelo on
    Zero/Doom/Strider | Storm/Strange/Dante | Nova/Doom/Strider | Wesker/Storm/Akuma
    Xbox Live: Marvelo SRK
    Twitter: @MarveloMcfly
    "He's a nice guy, but a slimy player."
  • tastylumpiatastylumpia the anti hero Joined: Posts: 1,417
    Pie offensively is up there with the gods since he's a lab-execution monster who can actually execute in match, but he's inconsistent and has mediocre defense so he struggles to even get out of pools.

Marvelo has it right. Ray and Flux are clearly above everyone on the EC just based on results. I'd maybe add Paradigm for WC and Yipes for EC.
    twitter.com/TragicTurtle