UMvC3 Stream & Commentary Thread v3

1551552553554555557»

Comments

• appoappo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Joined: Posts: 4,768
    @Preppy
    since this game is not part of the evo championship series...isnt it time to remove it from this category :coffee:

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,343 admin
    appomo wrote: »
    @Preppy
    since this game is not part of the evo championship series...isnt it time to remove it from this category :coffee:
    Editing Category layout is a pain in the ass, so after struggling to get the MvC:I additions, and then fixing everything that broke for no reason when I did that, I stopped for the day. I didn't want to demote UMvC3 while leaving other stuff still "active" since that might read as if the other games were still on track for Evo 2018 and that's something nobody but Evo staff knows.

I plan on updating the Categories again - today is simply not that day. Soonish. :tup:

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."