TaygetaVendetta, post: 1242563 wrote:
SF-Zero2, post: 1242595 wrote:
And you guys should see the Xbox forums, hilarious, a bunch of fools are saying Capcom should patch the game because it's too hard on single player.
orochizoolander, post: 1242632 wrote:
still using the 360 wireless till i can get the hori stick (is it good?)
i'll own all u bitches with my sagat!!!...well hopefully lol i know ranking means NOTHING in this game especially when a single loss drops u 200 ranks BUT 3 days ago i was playing n it froze in the main menu and my #10 sagat and #85 rank was all gone n then it sorta came back 2days ago n it displays correctly my # of matches like 1000 wins out of 1400 matches BUT all my points were gone n i was ranked 50000 LOL well w/e its jus a ranking n i'll have it back into the top100 eventually.
BTW real decoy U ARE FUCKING CHEAP WITH BLANKA!!!..but ur pretty good so i gotta give u props.
I use ryu,ken n balrog 10% of the time n the other 90% is all sagat....too bad he rolls over to blanka (pun intended lol) and even worse everyone uses blanka the most.
synnsational is gay cuz all he dpes is jab into unblockable throw with chun...but i owned him so it's all good lol it's so satisfying to pwn someone who thinks theyr the greatest that ever played with theyr cheapass strats.
Biggzy, post: 1242636 wrote:
I just got my internet back.
Biggzy - Every character.