Skullgirls Skype Group

PurpleChoopsPurpleChoops Joined: Posts: 7
I recently started playing skullgirls, and after being in a marvel skype chat for so long I figured I'd start one for this game as well, so if you wanna talk some skullgirls or maybe get a call going with some lobbies on console or steam (when they're put in) join up! Heres the link skype:?chat&blob=iOLJM-e2lGvzJOCJjrY22jhJVjiSoODGdts6WtCL4hH31aurn0QlHb7ZxmNjsez0DuJYjNC--ZA or if that doesnt work just shoot me a message my skype name is PurpleChoops and I'll add you

Comments

• XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,669
    How many people in this group so far?
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • PurpleChoopsPurpleChoops Joined: Posts: 7
    There's a ton, but about 10 of us actively talk
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,669
    Oops forgot about this thread because it didn't bookmark :/ ill join the group
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • FallentideFallentide Joined: Posts: 4
    if anyone here plays it for pc and is willin to help a noob out I'd be down to join the group/play sometime :P
  • GeminiLord323GeminiLord323 Joined: Posts: 1
    do you guys play on ps3 or pc
  • 0sh0sh AKA Vadsamoht Joined: Posts: 537
    PC seems to be the platform of choice simply because it's more up-to-date. The console versions are lagging behind a little due to publisher difficulties.
    SFIV: Sakura (Poison?) | Skullgirls: Fortune/Bella | LB2: Yuki/Hibiki