SRK Lounge: aka Facebook/livejournal for GD ...or you know...not

Comments

• Shaft AgentShaft Agent so trill Joined: Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strike Back has consistently delivered with amazing chicks, decent storylines, and action. good show :tup:

Sophia Bush (dat bondage)

6VhxHEV.jpg
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX SSJizzle XVampire G.Jr Joined: Posts: 9,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her book is named "Its all Good" there

& the weird knees. 2nd one shaft posted, please, even if she is chunkier. Dude got us all looking at things from the knee down and crap anyway. High res. Milk carton thingy. Like they were baking their own blueberry cake...
    Manx wrote: »
    WTFAkumaHax, I'ma outline this one for you:

Gwyennth is my model for not giving any fucks, 'cause she had a book release party and didn't even bother to shave her legs. That's some confidence right there. Also, she showin' up that other girl that looks like she's power walking outside a Star Wars convention, or perhaps escaping from the Death Star 3 while it's still being built by Mexican day laborers.

:tup:
    Actually, what is that a toothbrush? busted ass busta shoes?!

2/10 :mad: steal their money blue-manx-group! :tup:
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge NO ONE LIVES FOREVER Joined: Posts: 12,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AYO?! wrote: »
    Only one week, sorta, until Arkham Origins is mine. No idea why it has a Friday release but whatever. Ordered AA and AC as well just to visit in HD and get trophies for.

Seems I am flying solo, everyone else stuck on Pokemon and GTA to be my Robin in MP. Oh well, solo Batman is always better anyways.
    I'll eventually get it. I mean I can get it now but I gotta take care of some shit on my car and probably get my wisdom teeth removed within the same week so I don't like spending too much money at any given time. But yeah, when I do get it, we can team up because A)it's better than SFIV and B)Robin was my favorite character in Arkham City.
    FEAR MY WRATH
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 24,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm playing on PC Master Race :coffee:
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would get it on PC, but AYO and Joshkaz can't keep PCs running for SHIT.
    NickRocks: Magneto...fuck magneto sellout pussy whiteknight puts himself on a team with all girls. Like that boy on the cheerleadin squad, hanging out with mad girls but sleeping with none.
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    maxx wrote: »
    dear white people...if someone dances better than you. why be mad and try to take a swing at them lol....it's probably not the best idea when they grew up with half the bar....and trained mma with the bouncers and grew up with them too. stay salty.
    So was he on the floor before he got to finish his swing?

:rofl: white people starting fights. Just :shake: when I see shit like that.

Post edited by ElderGOD on
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    maxx wrote: »
    dear white people...if someone dances better than you. why be mad and try to take a swing at them lol....it's probably not the best idea when they grew up with half the bar....and trained mma with the bouncers and grew up with them too. stay salty.
    So was he on the floor before he got to finish his swing?

:rofl: white people starting fights. Just :shake: when I see shit like that.

tumblr_mpbvhlxUu61r33r0fo1_400.gif

Yep :coffee:
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Yeahhhh, Sophia Bush is definitely a good one. She has that smoky "Demi Moore, circa 1980s" kind of voice (*as opposed to a regular "smoker's voice"... I think there's a difference there) which is hot as hell. She's the primary reason any guy watched One Tree Hill.

*one flaw though-- she has a mole on one side of her face. I never like that. Of course, this one thing would not prevent me from pouncing on that immediately... I'd just have to mentally block it out.

I had a dream just now that there was a new "3DO-2" that was just revealed at one of the major industry shows, and everyone was hyped about it, posting pictures of the thing on the various social media sites. From what I saw of it in Dreamland there, it was looking surprisingly good....but they were using the exact same design on the controllers though, which was unfortunate.
    Post edited by Million on
    Sheet, the biggest nerd I know surprised everyone when he took out three dudes who tried to jump him on the way home from work. I wasn't there to see it, but from what I hear some hilarious bull shit ensued. This is the guy who got me into D&D, so I'm not really surprised given how his games when. :rofl:

Oh snap, sounds like Elder Jr right there. :rofl: Six niggas tried to rob me and I took them out. I don't remember the details but I think I told @Vestax the night it happened.

I don't really look like a nerd and I'm 6 4 229 lbs (I weighed less when it happened iirc, still trying to gain to get like Brock Lesnar). What the hell were these dudes thinking pulling a knife on me. Especially in this area where random dudes got shot for just bumping into someone.
    @NickRocks @Tweleve

What happened to the MvC2 tournament last night? Any vids up? Fell asleep by the time it started.
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only stayed up enough to see how rusty Duc Do was.
    Khaos won.
    Neo got 4th.
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. http://www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum/ [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
    Sheet, the biggest nerd I know surprised everyone when he took out three dudes who tried to jump him on the way home from work. I wasn't there to see it, but from what I hear some hilarious bull shit ensued. This is the guy who got me into D&D, so I'm not really surprised given how his games when. :rofl:

Oh snap, sounds like Elder Jr right there. :rofl: Six niggas tried to rob me and I took them out. I don't remember the details but I think I told @Vestax the night it happened.

I don't really look like a nerd and I'm 6 4 229 lbs (I weighed less when it happened iirc, still trying to gain to get like Brock Lesnar). What the hell were these dudes thinking pulling a knife on me. Especially in this area where random dudes got shot for just bumping into someone.

So did you hit one and it scared the rest off?
    RockBogart wrote: »

So did you hit one and it scared the rest off?
    Nah, the two dudes with a knife got slammed onto the concrete and didn't move after. Two others dudes didn't have a knife but when they tried to get at me I knocked them out. The remaining two looked like they were under 20 and like they were ready to piss their pants (probably joined the gang because they thought it was "cool" and didn't really think things through) and didn't bother. I took a turn at the nearest corner and vanished from sight just in case more thugs might show up or cops.
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skills Joined: Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    I think Fallout 3/NV/Skyrim all have the same problem. The world's are typically huge, but exploring them is fucking boring, because of how empty these worlds feel combined with the ridiculous amount of copy/paste going on. It really sucks in Darksiders 2's case, because the combat is fucking awesome, yet it's in a game that doesn't deserve its combat because you so rarely get to use it. It's puzzles and going from point A to point B all damn day. I actually stopped playing Darksiders 2 recently, because puzzles would get too damn annoying in that game. I thought they were done better in Darksiders 1(which I actually finished. Atmosphere, level design and the overall world of Darksiders 1 > Darksiders 2. 2's combat shits on 1, though.)

:nono: I told you about Darksiders II months ago. That shit is horrendously bad in comparison to it's Daddy, no matter how good the combat.

I loved exploring the Fallout games because every location had it's own story, though they weren't always given to you in text or dialogue.
    Walk into an abandoned factory, see a mob of skeletons lying down in front of a locked door. Unlock the door and find another skeleton slumped against the wall with a revolver in his hand and empty food containers all around him. There is no other importance to it. No quest around it, no crazy item or armor you get from it, just a story. Fallout has a charm that I've never experienced in any other game.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Stay fantasizing about my black cock you dirty bitch.
  • Exodus.Exodus. ~CHEW Joined: Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    I think Fallout 3/NV/Skyrim all have the same problem. The world's are typically huge, but exploring them is fucking boring, because of how empty these worlds feel combined with the ridiculous amount of copy/paste going on. It really sucks in Darksiders 2's case, because the combat is fucking awesome, yet it's in a game that doesn't deserve its combat because you so rarely get to use it. It's puzzles and going from point A to point B all damn day. I actually stopped playing Darksiders 2 recently, because puzzles would get too damn annoying in that game. I thought they were done better in Darksiders 1(which I actually finished. Atmosphere, level design and the overall world of Darksiders 1 > Darksiders 2. 2's combat shits on 1, though.)

:nono: I told you about Darksiders II months ago. That shit is horrendously bad in comparison to it's Daddy, no matter how good the combat.

I loved exploring the Fallout games because every location had it's own story, though they weren't always given to you in text or dialogue.
    Walk into an abandoned factory, see a mob of skeletons lying down in front of a locked door. Unlock the door and find another skeleton slumped against the wall with a revolver in his hand and empty food containers all around him. There is no other importance to it. No quest around it, no crazy item or armor you get from it, just a story. Fallout has a charm that I've never experienced in any other game.
    Play Dark Souls if you want to see the godking of indirect story telling in video games. There's less than 100 lines of dialouge and all the story is conveyed through corpse locations and the item descriptions on said corpses.

The chapter I just finished of Cryptonomicon read like a text book. BRB going to change my steam name to Alan Turing's Bicycle
    ...but what do I know?
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Two fat chicks accused me of being a woman hater. I started to respond with "Nah, I just hate fat chicks", but I decided to do something out of character and ignore them.

Trying to use another method of dealing with people, I'll see if it works.
    Just ignore them. Telling them you hate fat chicks would only piss them off and would do you no good.

• HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 7,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Two fat chicks accused me of being a woman hater. I started to respond with "Nah, I just hate fat chicks", but I decided to do something out of character and ignore them.

Trying to use another method of dealing with people, I'll see if it works.
    Just ignore them. Telling them you hate fat chicks would only piss them off and would do you no good.

Yep. I pretty much deduced that it was cheap ploy on their part to strike up a conversation. They know I'd pay them zero attention otherwise

"I wake up and piss excellence"

Over half a decade and I still can't find out what song is used here.
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE keptyouwaitinghuh Joined: Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ultimate shitty fighter 4's last character :coffee:
    whoa.gif
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE keptyouwaitinghuh Joined: Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

took me like a year to figure what song this was lol
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

Pokemon People add me on 3ds

3797-6310-5855

I need to find someone with a Fight Safari because I need Hitmonlee in my life
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent so trill Joined: Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell them you're just a law abiding citizen

Spoiler:

agreed.

also ChingChongs

Annie Ilonzeh, Minka Kelly, Rachael Taylor

FdMGS7a.jpg
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • mIRCmIRC Saving The World...                   ...One Squirt At A Time Joined: Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *gasp* Shaft complimenting a black girls calves.

Everybody grab their bug out bags.
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother... Joined: Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 3 captain morgan mixed drinks and root beer vodka and also a mikes hard lemoknda i trhink i should sotp. mk
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the "new" guys in SSF4U. Mad underwhelming imo. The most exciting part of the update is seeing if they'll add another wave of fuckin fugly Alts
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, of course they are going to put out more ugly-ass alts.
    NickRocks: Magneto...fuck magneto sellout pussy whiteknight puts himself on a team with all girls. Like that boy on the cheerleadin squad, hanging out with mad girls but sleeping with none.
  • TSTS pbbbbbbt... Joined: Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    (marvel vid)

AFAIK Magnetro is still alive. Did you try asking him?
    @NickRocks @Tweleve

What happened to the MvC2 tournament last night? Any vids up? Fell asleep by the time it started.
    Pretty good stuff in there, if you wanna check the archive. Clock vs Duc match at 2h 34m, actual tournament starts about the same time (one match before that one).
    Post edited by TS on
  • ManxManx Pork rinds so gooood! Joined: Posts: 10,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trifecta of good-lookin' feet. I applause :tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins untill "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 9,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreyFoxx wrote: »
    After 3 captain morgan mixed drinks and root beer vodka and also a mikes hard lemoknda i trhink i should sotp. mk

Know your limits, and don't let the other sorority sisters peer-pressure you.
    :qcf: :hcb: :p:
    TS wrote: »
    (marvel vid)

AFAIK Magnetro is still alive. Did you try asking him?
    @NickRocks @Tweleve

Pretty good stuff in there, if you wanna check the archive. Clock vs Duc match at 2h 34m, actual tournament starts about the same time (one match before that one).
    Yeah, I asked him like 6 years ago, he said DJB did it and he didn't remember where he got it from.

Thanks for the link.
    edited October 2013
    Aisha Tyler

snip
    Post edited by Exodus. on
    ...but what do I know?
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX SSJizzle XVampire G.Jr Joined: Posts: 9,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryoh wrote: »
    FeetStriderFours went on sale on Steam last week. The DLC costumes ended up costing (a lot) more than the game. & that was actually on sale too!

Oh and I saw this Capcom DarkVoid Zero, retro sprite de-make of a game, the first game I have seen on Steam with the very ugly "DRM: Securom" exploitative for enterprising hackers thing.
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
    ^^That was probably the best technical fight. The toughness showed by sanchez and junior tonight was super human though. Super happy that .gif shows Dodson busting his ass too, should've shown the standing back flip where he landed like Solid Snake and started laughing
    ...but what do I know?
  • AYO?!AYO?! Fight for Mutantkind Joined: Posts: 15,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryoh wrote: »

Seth with only a poorly rendered torn shirt incoming. $10 for it.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags Untamed Youth Joined: Posts: 15,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously contemplating just selling/trading in my Xbox. Also went back to Firefox after Chrome's weird clipping thing it does when switching tabs.
    CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG
    My av makers: 1. Aria 2. Savaii64

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
    Forgot yesterday was Hip Hop Friday.

Spoiler:
  • StarhammerStarhammer Watch them shake it Joined: Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Spoiler:

last time I sw that many rubber bands on one person, it was Lou Albano.
    Spoiler:

Now that's better. -Wendy's chick

-Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Azure wrote: »
    Broads doing constructive shit.

*giggle, snort*

On social media.

*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
  • AYO?!AYO?! Fight for Mutantkind Joined: Posts: 15,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, don't do that anymore Starhammer. It's annoying as fuck.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
    hmm. my mistake. I feex eet..............

-Starhammer-

*giggle, snort*

On social media.

*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
    didn't :eek: go to : wow : ?

-Starhammer-

*giggle, snort*