SFII Turbo: HF - Bad Times Thread

So the pluggers must be known!!!! Im ranked 29. My tag name is RandomJames and I was playing #3 and #36 and they just plug everytime I played him. So I want people to avoid these two players. "Turboxslang" and "thepreciseone" So dont play these people. They already have bad REP online. So when you do encounter them in quick match. Just chill there and dont pick you chars so they can just DC because those 2 are just plain scrubs....
All Day. Everyday. Dipset!

Comments

• JumpsuitJumpsuit Joined: Posts: 189
    can you manually add people to your do no play list?:confused:
    River City Highschool
    Class of 1989
    Team Nekketsu - Technos Japan
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 11,572 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    From what I have seen if you pick the negative rep you dont play him again.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • DMAUL187DMAUL187 Joined: Posts: 3
    From what I have seen if you pick the negative rep you dont play him again.

Thats actually not true for ranked matches. I gave AGENTKILLA47 negative feedback for dropping on me and it so happens he dropped on me 8 more times after that. It sucks you cant see who your are fighting in ranked matches.
  • DreamTRDreamTR Console is the suck Joined: Posts: 4,176
    Bad Games to the 30 or so people that pulled on me today.
    Arcade for Life!
    http://www.gamegalaxyarcade.com
    Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat player since the beginning. No team, no affiliation.
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,625
    BGs to ranked games. Not even worth it IMHO.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 986
    I've just been sticking with Quarter matches. Semms like every other person you play in the ranked matches drop.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,675 admin
    Why the hell do people quit on you after you pull off one or two little combos akes off 1/3 of their lifebar? My last 7 matches I've had people dropping on me.

At least have the damn decency to try and finish the fight. God, maybe the person doing the combos might slip up and you could counter them and maybe even WIN THE MATCH!!!
  • KneelB4MeKneelB4Me CVS2! Joined: Posts: 810
    BGs to ranked games. Not even worth it IMHO.

Damn straight! Traditional match or quarter mode, so so much better.
    I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them.
    More K less A
  • Mikee_ShowbizMikee_Showbiz Joined: Posts: 370
    LuRoct. The first dropper I've met in 70-odd games, believe it or not.
    This is living.
  • SF-Zero2SF-Zero2 Pronounced AlphaZero Joined: Posts: 1,373
    Bad game to Die Hard 666-he's getting up there in the rankings, but will quit faster than his Ken fireball/DP trap gets busted.
    Bad games to every dropper in the fuckin world! I cant stand you bitches!!!! Yall ruinin the game for everybody!
  • LakeEarthLakeEarth Joined: Posts: 421
    Just once you get the achievement, leave ranked mode. Its not worth it.
  • Ukyo TachibanaUkyo Tachibana QUIBATIME! Joined: Posts: 356
    The biggest lamer of them all is some dude named Jakob. He's #1 on the rankings. Plays a really, really SCRUBBY Bison (All he does is do Psycho Crusher, Throw, repeat, and it's not a hard strategy to beat, at all). I've never lost to this guy, and yep, you got it, he pulls at the win quote screen.

The neg rep system definitely doesn't work as I played him several times, still. The best thing we can do is file a complaint every single time he plays us. Maybe SOMEONE in the higher ups will notice the overwhelming complaints, and actually ban that booger.
    QuibaTime - Retired, Don't Play Your Game, And STILL Whooping Your Ass

CHI // C-BUS // MO // O-NE
    MIDWEST 4 LYFE
  • SaveFightingSaveFighting Games & Pussy..Cats Joined: Posts: 406
    I played that Jakob mawp as well. I not only beat his shitty Bison but he then drops like a true pussy.

I filed complaints against him as well..can't wait until his daddy finds out he was banned from xbl :rofl:
    Real gamers play Fighting games. Fuck all the haters.
    the more and more bad reps to give to someone they notice and they end up banning you for a month or so
  • SweetJohnnyVSweetJohnnyV Streets ahead! Joined: Posts: 1,981 mod
    the more and more bad reps to give to someone they notice and they end up banning you for a month or so

Wait...are you saying that they ban YOU for giving a lot of ass-hats a bad rep? Or that they ban the droppers once their rep is down to zero?
  • VegaVega Joined: Posts: 917
    Tiresomejunk dropped on me in back to back games today, even after his counter character attempt failed in the first match. The 2nd match I had to wait on the select screen for about 20 seconds before he finally gave in and got tired of waiting for me so he could counter character select. What a bum.
    7 and a switchblade.
    Steven Seagal as The Cockpuncher - "I don't think you have the balls."
    Chaos Crypt - "I'd say we sound like the primeval howl from the cursed newborn."
    I have never seen so many players quit after just one round. Shit is too funny. :rofl:
  • gozulingozulin Defeated Sheng Long. Joined: Posts: 117
    I played that Jakob mawp as well. I not only beat his shitty Bison but he then drops like a true pussy.

I filed complaints against him as well..can't wait until his daddy finds out he was banned from xbl :rofl:

Same thing happened to me. what a homosexual man.
    I love to trash talk the hell out of the high ranked retards that just unplug when they lose. This also includes me not touching my controller for 2nd round while they torpedo back and forth with ultimate skill.
    Well, so far my ranked experience has been pretty good. Only 1 out of 10 would drop on me. The rest were good game experiences. Props to those who play the game for recreation and take wins/losses with good sportsmanship.
    River City Highschool
    Class of 1989
  • Mikee_ShowbizMikee_Showbiz Joined: Posts: 370
    Wait...are you saying that they ban YOU for giving a lot of ass-hats a bad rep? Or that they ban the droppers once their rep is down to zero?

You can give as much neg rep you like. There is a system in place to stop people from abusing neg rep supposedly, where Microsft will ignore anyone who gives too much neg rep, but that's just a rumour.

People only get banned from Live when they're being slapped with multiple neg reps FOR THE SAME THING. So I could have all the neg rep in the world but if it wasn't consistently for Quitting Early or Trash Talking or whatever, I wouldn't get banned.

And also, what the fuck is up with people dropping and giving neg rep in UNRANKED MATCHES??? LOL! The only reason I played unranked is to avoid the droppers and sore losers and it still happens... no-one hits rematch when they lose either, only when they win.

Xbox Live is funny.
    This is living.
  • SaveFightingSaveFighting Games & Pussy..Cats Joined: Posts: 406
    mikee..i got neg rep for unranked match as well..some fucking shitty ryu player..got his ass beat and could not take it anymore i even let him recover from fucking dizzy every time..what a total cunt
    Real gamers play Fighting games. Fuck all the haters.
  • Dr. DeeliteDr. Deelite Joined: Posts: 349
    Everyone I've played ranked 200 or better has dropped. They are all Bison, Blanka, or Honda players. At this point when I play a Bison, Blanka, or Honda I just expect them to drop. I leave neg rep and amusing messages for them, but I don't expect it does anything.
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 988
    i dont even drop but I'm flooded with bad feedback for quitting early and unsporting. People are gay lol. I went from 5 stars to 1 and a half since SF2 came out.
    CFN ScootMagee
  • SweetJohnnyVSweetJohnnyV Streets ahead! Joined: Posts: 1,981 mod
    Tiresomejunk dropped on me in back to back games today, even after his counter character attempt failed in the first match.

I bumped into this guy today in a ranked match, and remembered him from these posts. So, I just reset my XBox on the character select screen(first time i've done that). I got a neg rep for dropping(I assume from him). Ahhh....irony :rofl:
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,625
    Man, the assholes came out today.

- x 36 master x (or something like that) ran to Honda after I picked Balrog. Whores hundred hand slap, then promptly leaves

- L2K Magnet runs after I beat his Ryu with Ken. I join another room that he just happened to be in. He gays out a close match and kicks me out.

- pac123 picks a character, waits for me to pick a character, goes back and counterpicks, loses anyway, and has the nerve to call me cheap. Gets booted, comes back in, gets booted again.

I don't understand why people are worried about losing in a meaningless quarter match. These mawp need to go back to Halo 2 with the quickness. I should post this on the Xbox forums, where I'm more likely to get a rebuttal from these tools, but oh well.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
    Well it looks like i was wrong.

Sinnful Blade is a quitter/rank whore. He beat me once last night fair and square but then I got matched up with him again and owned him and he pulled. The fucker takes points but won't give them when they are earned. What a scrubtacular piece of work.
    River City Highschool
    Class of 1989
  • savalassavalas Relentless Rushdown Joined: Posts: 114
    How do you guys know who pulls?
    Everytime I challenge someone, it won't reveal to me who they are if they pull.
    I'm coming for blood. No code of conduct. No law.
    How do you guys know who pulls?
    Everytime I challenge someone, it won't reveal to me who they are if they pull.

Push the Xbox Live button
    Go to the xbox controller icon next to your friends icon.
    There it will show who you last came in contact with.
    River City Highschool
    Class of 1989
    I played the #1 rank guy (jacob some shit) and he dropped twice after I beat his Bison and Vega. Everytime someone drops on me I get a huge boner for some reason. I'm loving it. :wgrin:
  • KStella55KStella55 Watching you asshole Joined: Posts: 170
    I happened to play on my neighbors 360 the other day, and I swear every room I joined and beasted they would leave with a "Fuck you" or "fucking scrub". I was using Balrog by the way.(Is he the current mawp-bash character?)

Where are all these disrespectfull little shits coming from? Halo 2? I don't remember playing these punks on SF:AC, CvS2, or CFE. Maybe when I get my own 360 I can hook up with ya guys.
    we're gonna be out of the butt and into the fuck if we dont come up with that $36!!
  • Shotokan SymphonyShotokan Symphony FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX Joined: Posts: 1,703
    I'm thankful for playing people who haven't dropped, but the guy who dropped on me last (COME IN HER BOX was his name), he sent me a messaged and accused me of using a turbo pad. The fuck?
    "Though diminished by jets and telephones, each day the world grows conceptually larger. As a focal point, this big world demands a big house, with big people to fill it. When politicians and movie stars prove inadequate, only gods remain." - MiracleMan #12
  • rsigleyrsigley Joined: Posts: 3,834
    I played the #1 rank guy (jacob some shit) and he dropped twice after I beat his Bison and Vega. Everytime someone drops on me I get a huge boner for some reason. I'm loving it. :wgrin:

whenever i get matched up with him or jorge i just quit at the character select screen since there's no point in playing either one of them
    I'm the black Timberlake in black Timberlands

I still crack the block up like Meet the Browns
    bg to vanilla tears. I heard he was a good player, played him once and won, next time i saw him on i joined and he quit right before i was up. and then once again i joined and he booted me from room so either he's not so good or really hates playing blanka. *shrug*
  • mad possummad possum Joined: Posts: 1,091
    LOL Maxtah, everyone hates playing your Blanka! Some of us just aren't major pusses. I don't know what it is about Blanka but that character gives all my best character fits. Kinda stupid to run from someone in a Quarter Match, though.

P.S. Isn't Vanilla Tears the same as Savalas? I've played Savalas but not Vanilla Tears but I heard they were the same guy.
    GGPO name : madpossum
    bg to vanilla tears. I heard he was a good player, played him once and won, next time i saw him on i joined and he quit right before i was up. and then once again i joined and he booted me from room so either he's not so good or really hates playing blanka. *shrug*

This coming from the guy who dropped on me numerous times in AE?

Fuckin please.

It was nothing personal. But a laggy jump mk abusing blanka over and over isn't my idea of fun. Like I said, nothing personal.

But then you came back into the room just to spit some bullshit and left.
    You're so fucking cool. Everyone just laughed at your bitch ass.

But hey, if you really want me, just ask ya cry baby.
    I played Vanilla Tears yesterday in the quarter matches and we had some good matches and I won a few in a row and he didn't drop. They were good close matches and I would have no problem playing him again. not taking sides just reporting what little expierence I had with the guy for the sake of fairness.
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 988
    Vanilla you should have stayed for some matches when you joined my quater match last night. I never got a chance to play you yet.

Btw I love fighting blanka, especially good ones. I have mad matchups to learn so I'll fight anything.
    CFN ScootMagee
    Vanilla you should have stayed for some matches when you joined my quater match last night. I never got a chance to play you yet.

Btw I love fighting blanka, especially good ones. I have mad matchups to learn so I'll fight anything.

Sorry Scoot, it wouldn't let me connect to you. When you won and became the host, it wouldn't let me see anything. It basically booted out.

BTW, to mad possum, GG's. But Maxtah didn't complain that I dropped. He's bitching because I didn't want to play him. He's just being a baby.

Funny thing is, half the time he's hosting a room by himself. Most people just get sick of the same character over and over and over and over...........................

You get my point.
    Ya, I can see your point, when you get one or two really good players in a room it tends to clear it out. I think the same happened when we played, everyone else just dropped out and it was just you and me for awhile. Though it is better to play against good players, quarter matches are more fun when you get a full room going. I think the last time I played Maxtah the room cleared and it was just us two left in the room. I kept playing, though, because I really need to work on my match up against good Blanka's, i play honda and blanka gives me nore fits than Shotos for some reason.
    That's cool.

But I didn't buy this game to train for EVO or some other tourney.

I bought it to have fun and shoot the shit with others.

Maxtah basically spams Blanka till he clears out the room, bad mouths some other well known names, (which I was listening to), talks about tourney this and tourney that, whines like a bitch, goes all out on some scrubs that don't even know how to block (instead of maybe helping them learn).

The guy is just not a generally nice person.

Did I mention he dropped regularily on me in AE?
    As savalas and vanilla. And he's got the nerve to bitch like a fuckin idiot here?
    Please.
    lol why are you still talking? I'm blushing that i'm on your mind so much. YOu like to have something to keep talking so let me help you. in AE i played you like twice both shitty connections and both times i dropped because of it. Its been 9 months since i've even been on AE also. If you don't want to play me then so be it don't play me. I'm obviously not coming looking for you so don't bother coming to my hosted "empty" room agreed? fair nuff. and as far as only playing blanka? he's by far the most fun character to play in HF and only char i played back 15 years ago so why play another character that i suck at so what? *I* can go to the back of the line in the lobby like you all day? um no thanks.
    If we do play again I'll make sure to just ball you all day so you can counter it on recovery with rush punches so you can have "fun" and I won't keep pressuring you with jumps and keeping your balrog pinned in the corner with no way of countering.
    As far as helping people get good? If you ain't done it in 15 years yer not gonna do it if I give you a round here and there heh.
    possum if you ever see kurropi on line Bob is a old friend and he knows the blanka match VERY well i'm sure you can get some tips from that old guy.

Kuro couple more years and we get our AARP cards!!!
    lol why are you still talking? I'm blushing that i'm on your mind so much. YOu like to have something to keep talking so let me help you. in AE i played you like twice both shitty connections and both times i dropped because of it. Its been 9 months since i've even been on AE also. If you don't want to play me then so be it don't play me. I'm obviously not coming looking for you so don't bother coming to my hosted "empty" room agreed? fair nuff. and as far as only playing blanka? he's by far the most fun character to play in HF and only char i played back 15 years ago so why play another character that i suck at so what? *I* can go to the back of the line in the lobby like you all day? um no thanks.
    If we do play again I'll make sure to just ball you all day so you can counter it on recovery with rush punches so you can have "fun" and I won't keep pressuring you with jumps and keeping your balrog pinned in the corner with no way of countering.
    As far as helping people get good? If you ain't done it in 15 years yer not gonna do it if I give you a round here and there heh.

That's fine. But you were the one being a bitch about it dumbass.

And don't flatter yourself. "Keeping me pinned"? Spamming jump mk in lag doesn't make you a superstar.

Please.

After you played me, I watched you in the other two fights. Same boring shit. I could tell you were going to whore blanka the whole night.

I just think you're too old and stupid to get better with another character, hmm?
  • ZeruelZeruel beyond old school Joined: Posts: 238
    Max, don't feed into Savalas's shit. This asshat loves getting this sort of attention. Stupid bitch can't play a casual game without spouting shit about being cheap (jumping MK is gamebreaking? where is he buying herb from?)

And why should he get better with another character? Sheesh... A few people start winning with Honda hundred hand spam and people cry, now we have this little bitch whining about Blanka? Jog on.
    LOL, you guys are cracking me up. I can't say much about the just using one character stuff because I mainly just use Honda with a little Chun-Li thrown in. I don't feel about it, though, because all everyone else plays is Ken, all day, everday day (which is why i guess I play better against Shotos). If I've been winning for awhile, or I'm in a room with friends, I'll swith it up and play other charcters. I like playing Sim and Balrog, they're fun I just am not good enough with them yet to hang with other really good players so I usually just stick to Honda (depending on the match up).
  • rsigleyrsigley Joined: Posts: 3,834
    i only played vanilla tears once, beat him, he let out a loud sigh on the mic then left

:(
    I'm the black Timberlake in black Timberlands

I still crack the block up like Meet the Browns
    i only played vanilla tears once, beat him, he let out a loud sigh on the mic then left

:(

LOL, yeah ok buddy.
    Reality check. My vega opened up a can of whoop ass on your lame balrog.
    If I did in fact sigh, it's because I just gave your momma some real vanilla tears.
    Keep practicing.

And maxtah, I didn't complain until you came running here like a baby bitching and whining. No one is feeding me except you dumbass.
    I'd challenge you to a ranked match, but you'll probably just drop.
  • Ukyo TachibanaUkyo Tachibana QUIBATIME! Joined: Posts: 356
    lmao, all this sexual tension, you two should hook up already!

C'mon, seriously, using one character is a bad thing now? What if someone actually wants to get better that way, by learning all of the matchups with one character? Isn't that how Japan gets better?

I use Ryu 100% of the time and I'm not even close to being as good as some of you guys, but I do believe it's for the best because at least I am starting to learn a lot of situational stuff for certain matchups.
    QuibaTime - Retired, Don't Play Your Game, And STILL Whooping Your Ass

CHI // C-BUS // MO // O-NE
    MIDWEST 4 LYFE