So this game is awful

beganobegano Joined: Posts: 65
edited August 2013 in Divekick
I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate because its kinda fgc made but I'm going to be honest and this game is just waste of money.I cant believe I spend 9 euro on this trash.

Awful Gameplay, awful charter art, there almost no one online , it takes forever to find matches and no I'm not "salty" I won most of my 80 matches I played.The game is just bad.It got few laughs out of me with some of the injokes but that was about it. It really seems like no effort was put in to it. You can say whatever you want about skull girls and I dont really like it but atleast you can see HOW MUCH EFFORT and WORK went it ot it. Divekick is ridiculous. 9 $/euro for this ? Wow you have balls to ask that much. This should have stayed the joke it was intended to be in the first place.

And at people that say you will learn fundamentals with this you are out of your mind. The game is boring to play it looks like shit and its waaay too overpriced for what it is.If you want to get it I'd recommend wating for a very very heavy discount on Steam and I mean something like 80-90%.

I really dont want to be hateful but this is one of the worst games I've played in a very long time.

Comments

• RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Invading Pokopon's Courtrooms Joined: Posts: 4,795
    edited August 2013
    I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. When you say there's no effort put into the game, do you mean that everything seems like it was thrown together just cause it was funny?
    I am the one true frog.
  • beganobegano Joined: Posts: 65
    I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. When you say there's no effort put into the game, do you mean that everything seems like it was thrown together just cause it was funny?

Pretty much. It focuses on "funny" and it ignores decent visuals and most importantly GOOD and FUN gameplay.The "funny" wears off in a few hours and you are left with the shitty base game.They could have hired some decnet artist atleast and uped production value with thier kickstarter but nooooo.... that would be effort.

Anyway I got it for the gameplay because I was told its good but thats a lie.

I'm really disappointed how people in the community would promote this game as being awesome just because thier friends made it.I get why they do it but its misleading.You will learn 100 times more about spacing and fundamentals by playing any other fighter but this one. I truly feel its an awful game.Its funny for a while but still a bad game thats not worht 9$. There are flash games that are much better.

The thing that PISSES me OFF its 9 euro/$ for this.Thats Thats ridiculous. Just compere this game to some of the actually good indie games that cost the same or less and have some reasonable effort put in to them from gameplay and visual standpoint.

Again this is my opinion.I'm not trying to be disrespectful or troll people.

Korbidon wrote: »
    In terms of the visuals...you knew what the game looked like before you bought it. I have no idea how that is a bad thing.

Also, I don't know Keits personally, or anything about him, and I think Divekick is an awesome game.

Also, Divekick is honestly pretty bad online. Get some friends over and play it with them.

This is one of the few fighting games where you can literally play it as a party game. And it's awesome.

Whats awesome about it ? The bad shallow gameplay that you get bored from after 30-40 matches,the bad art or the bad online ?

Everything no matter how shitty it is might be fun wen you get wasted and fuck around with frinds bro.Your argument is laughable.

What I wanted was atleast dencet if not a good game. If it was like 2 bucks I'd be ok with it but at this price point its unacceptable.And yes 9 euro is not much obviously but its the principal.

• IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 4,038
    fighting games are usually hard to get friends to come over and play. if you're serious about a game it's not going to be much fun for your friends who are only casually into it to play for an extended time.

Divekick is the perfect party fighting game. invite friends over, get drunk, play. controls are simple, concept is easy to understand. fun game so long as you aren't expecting it to be something more complex.
    edited August 2013
    IglooBob wrote: »
    fighting games are usually hard to get friends to come over and play. if you're serious about a game it's not going to be much fun for your friends who are only casually into it to play for an extended time.
    Divekick is the perfect party fighting game. invite friends over, get drunk, play. controls are simple, concept is easy to understand. fun game so long as you aren't expecting it to be something more complex.

Its on Steam and we all know party games are huge on PC.

Can we cut the bullshit and damage control ? The game is just bad.

Oh this game was never advertised as a party game so fuck that.

OH and even if it was a party game its still awful.There are much better party fighters out there.
  • SpicyCrabSpicyCrab Joined: Posts: 39
    edited August 2013
    Totally disagree. The game is a blast. Whether you are winning or losing, if you don't see the depth of the game then you aren't paying attention. I don't know any body involved in the making of the game, and I think it is absolutely fantastic.

I would love to see you take on the guys at the top of the leaderboard, maybe the game isn't as shallow as you think. I have a feeling you would get stomped, and I am willing to bet you've barely scratched the surface.

If you didn't want a minimalist remix of the fighting game genre why the hell were you interested in the game? I knew what I was getting in to and I am very happy with my purchase. There was an unbelievable amount of pre release coverage of this game, what were you expecting?

Also, there are MANY games that are not fun to play with friends while fucked up. I would like to see you play SF IV with my drunk friends, at a high skill level, and watch them struggle and winge, they can't even play the real game.

They can all play divekick and they all love it so maybe the game just isn't for you. :)

Hey, here is a game guide for Kenny written by one of the best players of the game right now, MajinSweet. Seems not too shallow to me.

MajinSweet wrote:
    On PSN I'm #1 Kenny, 5th Overall. Loving this game.
    Here's some tips for anyone interested in Kenny.

Kenny gets any special kick factor advantages that the other character would normally have. Such as The Baz having touch of death, and Jefailey having max charge all the time. The homing spirit bullet is also more effective the more meter you have. So ending a round with a lot of meter is generally a good idea, and thankfully, Kenny has ways to set that situation up!

The homing spirit bullet only drains meter slowly when it's seeking the opponent. And it only drains your meter completely when it hits. Often times you can setup an easy kill by forcing your opponent to dodge the projectile in a bad spot. By doing so, it will cost you very little meter. A simple setup is playing as Dive. Fire a bullet close to the ground, (either by kick back, or a dive close to the ground) then follow it. Most characters will eventually be forced to jump or die. Especially if they are close to the corner. React to the jump and take the kill.

But hitting with the spirit bullet can be almost as good. Depending on the situation you can't always follow up but often times you can get a free headshot. Headshots with Kenny are vital. You can start the next round either by building that lost meter depending on the character you rolled. Being Baz and starting the round by charging to near full meter while your opponent can't do much to stop you is a great advantage to have. Or, if you rolled a match up in your favor, you can press for the kill like normal. Better yet, you have just enough time to build up for a spirit bullet while approaching a dizzied opponent.

The homing spirit bullet has another subtle, yet extremely effective feature. If gives you backward momentum from a dive. Often times you can bait an opponent by jumping in what would normally be a bad spot and fire a bullet at the apex of your jump. From here you have some decent options. If your opponent took the bait and went in, you have a good chance for a free kill. If not, you can still safely land and then try to approach low when the bullet comes in from above. If your opponent backed off, you can kick to keep the pressure up, while the bullet comes from behind you.

As you can probably tell, meter is very important, so I would always suggest the meter gem. Especially since Dive and Kick gems are not exactly reliable with Kenny. Depending on what characters you roll, they might not help at all.

The safest way to tell what character you are at the start of a round is to kick back. Characters like Shoals, Stream and S-kill are obvious once you do so. But others, it can take a keen eye to tell apart. For Dive and Kick, the best way is to notice the differences between the kick back kick speeds. If you throw one out quickly at the start of a round, it's very possible your opponent won't know which character you are. The Baz and Jefailey have kick backs that also look alike. Obviously the moment you kick your opponent will know though. When you're kick factored and playing as the Baz, your aura will be different as well. But this isn't to say you can't gamble. If you have the meter for a spirit bullet, it can be worth diving at the start of a round to catch your opponent off guard. If you rolled someone like Kung Pao against Dive, you can shoot the bullet to back off from your jump.

Most importantly though, to play Kenny you need to know the match ups. And you need to be able to adapt to match ups very quickly. You may only have a second or two to figure out what character you are, and how best to use them against your opponent. And playing as the other characters won't really help with this. As you can probably tell by now, Kenny isn't an exact clone of the other characters due to how important his special moves are. For example, Kenny is probably a better Jefailey than Jefailey. The homing spirit shot gives him something to defend against vertical threats that Jefailey lacks. But alternatively, Kenny as S-Kill is lacking. Spirit shot setups are hard to create with S-kills movement options. And the lack of Trick makes it hard to threaten people from a distance.

So when you first start playing as Kenny, you're probably going to struggle quite a bit. But what I've noticed the more I play, is that often times other players won't know how to approach Kenny when he has spirit gun in stock. All the potential combination of character movement types make it very tricky to play against. From round to round you can keep putting your opponent in different situations and scaring them off their normal game plan.

EDIT: Here is some early match up numbers. Don't take these as facts, still very early impressions

Kenny Vs Kung Pao 7-3
    Kung Pao is very weak to spirit bullet traps due to her low jump height. A shot fired low forces her to retreat almost no matter what character you are. Only exceptions are probably Jefaily with no kick factor and The Baz with no kick factor. If shes put in the corner, shes practically in a no win situation. On top of that, it's hard for her to stop you from building the meter needed to setup the traps. Kung is mostly a defensive character and she needs to approach slowly.While portals could in theory help Kung escape traps and avoid pressure, it's hard for her to set them in an optimal location. Most of the time Kungs want to set the trap on the other end of the arena, to threaten people while they build meter, or to escape bad situations. The only problem is, Kenny can basically force Kung to back off whenever he has a spirit bullet in stock. Also, Kenny has a good chance at scoring headshots in this match to deprive her of meter.

Kenny Vs Markman 3-7
    Markmans items are very good at disrupting Kennys offense. Glue, vortex, spring, all do a good job of stopping Kenny from coming in. Even with a spirit bullet involved. As long as the items stall Kenny long enough, he's safe. On top of that, Markman has an amazing kick back, that can get him out of trouble. And even more amazing is his feint, which can help him escape would be spirit bullet traps and potentially get the kill himself. To make matters worse, if Markman can setup a poison cloud on top of the Kenny players starting position, he can make it extremely difficult for him to build meter. This isn't even getting into Markmans other obvious advantages like EWGF, which people are going to get better and better at, or his Kickbox install.

Kenny Vs The Baz 6-4
    Much like the Kung match up, spirit bullet traps are extremely difficult for The Baz to deal with. The bullet itself can even render the Shocker useless which is an advantage most other characters don't have. But unlike Kung, The Baz can build meter faster, and has an easier time escaping the corner if he times a fully charged kick well. If he can manage to escape the corner at least once in a round he can potentially get kick factor to change the tides of the match. It isn't easy, but it's probably his best option against most of Kennys forms.

Kenny Vs Kick 4-6
    Kicks ground mobility and meter build is very effective in dealing with Kennys traps. His new angled kick can be a great escape, or a way to score a kill. His kick factor gives him the dive height he needs to get out of bad situations as well. This match up depends a lot on what forms Kenny gets rolled. If Kenny gets a character that can apply decent pressure, he can try to push Kick back to the corner before he can get the meter he needs. But Kick can deal with even the best combinations well due to being such a versatile character.

EDIT 2: Some character specific tricks
    As Stream, Kenny can cancel the helpless fall animation after kicking into the air with a spirit bullet. After the bullet is shot, you remain helpless until landing. Your altered falling angle thanks to the bullet can potentially save you, especially if the bullet gets in the way of your opponents kick angle.

As Markman, Kenny can use EWGF like normal. Can be used to great effect to catch opponents off guard.

As Shoals, Kenny can use her kick back to fire off a bullet as close to the ground as possible very quickly. Can also be used to punish an opponents dive kick with a kick back. Something Shoals can't do.
  • JordJord Joined: Posts: 33
    edited August 2013
    I'm enjoying it quite extensively. I haven't played any other fighter games before so this was my first dip into the genre, but so far I have played well over 200 matches and I plan to play more.

After a day or 2 I will probably drop this game, especially if the online match-making keeps being slow and with no good alt-tab function.. But still I'd say I've had my money worth out of this game.

Maybe other fighting games are better, but I will never get into them, because I am not prepared to spent the amount of time necessary to learn and understand them, so this was excellent for me to experience the fighting game thrill.
    edited August 2013
    But is it worth 9$? As I said before if it was like 2-3 I'd be fine with it. Its awful for a 9$ game. It would have been ok for a 2 $ game. Look at skull girls. It might be like 14 but there is 20 times more content effort, dev skill and work put in to it.
    It might be a bit too pricy, but 2 bucks would be too little. 5-7 sounds about right to me.
  • SkeletrollSkeletroll Banned Joined: Posts: 1,267
    Also, I don't know Keits personally

The better for you.

• FuzzykipsFuzzykips @FizzyKups Joined: Posts: 403
    Playing fighting games online at all is a pretty terrible idea, imo. Also, I can't believe anyone would try to take this game seriously after the trailer...

Can't wait for someone to bring it to the locals so I can have some fun.
    GT: FizzyKups
    UMvC3: Spencer/Dante/Frank West
    AE: Juri/Guile/Viper
  • BackwardCapBackwardCap At my own pace. Joined: Posts: 4
    You should have watched the E-Sports hour. The production progress on this game was so publicized that it was literally transparent.
  • Rioting SoulRioting Soul Joined: Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So, you haven't even played the game yet...
  • ALB247ALB247 Joined: Posts: 177
    So join all the other haters and go back to a game you enjoy. Problem solved.

You seem pretty intent on convincing people why they should hate it as well.
    edited August 2013
    ALB247 wrote: »
    So join all the other haters and go back to a game you enjoy. Problem solved.

You seem pretty intent on convincing people why they should hate it as well.

I did that.

Anyway I dont need to convince anyone anything.Pretty sure most you would drop in no more then 2 weeks to a month max.This game is shallow as fuck and once the jokes really wear off no one would give two shits.
    jiz

humbag wrote: »
    You sound like someone with an agenda making all these posts so who are you trying to kid?

To me it is coming off like "I DONT LIKE THIS GAME SO IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME YOU ARE WRONG WAAH WAAHH WAAHH"

Get the fuck out of here.

No. I am a paying customer and have the right to give my opinion on this trash game.

I don't give a shit how its coming off.All it is, is my personal feelings on the game and I stand by that.

• SpicyCrabSpicyCrab Joined: Posts: 39
    edited August 2013
    DUde, if the game is shallow the skill gap should be very truncated. In my experience, that is not the case. More experienced players trounce newer players and the best players beat the weaker players almost every time.

If it's so simple, you should be able to compete at the top level of the game? Is that what you are saying? You have explored the full depth of the experience and judged it to be "shallow." If you're not competing at the top level, it is very difficult for you to support your argument; you're basically pissing in the wind.

It's a simple fun game with a surprising amount of depth. Just say what you really mean, which is that you don't like the basic gameplay. Divekick isn't for you, that's okay.
    Post edited by SpicyCrab on
  • ihiraihira Adult fan of LEGO. Joined: Posts: 385
    I used to be like OP, and probably many other people within the FGC; wasn't too fond of the over the top joke game aspect and its promotion eating up stream time.
    And lets be honest, the game does look like a flash game with a $10 pricetag which I understand angers many people.

After buying it (its $10, what the hell) this game has grown on me.
    Sure its not as 'deep' as a normal fighting game that has movement, more # of moves, execution requirements etc but Divekick definately has
    fundamentals like spacing, mind-games, meter-management, match-up knowledge etc that rewards the better player in a long set just like any serious FG.

The major selling point of Divekick is its virtually non existent requirement of execution and minimal knowledge to begin competing. And while doing so, this doesn't make it as 'shallow' as some people want to claim. Its quite genius how they executed this game.

Perhaps the most important aspect is, this game is FUN when played with friends. Me and my buddy were having a blast against people in Ranked. I can't wait till theres a big gathering next with lots of people. This itself was definately worth $10 right there.

I'm sorry to hear OP didn't feel like you got your money's worth but I guess theres no product out there that can satisfy 100% of its customers.
    I think you had a bit too much expectations for this game for what it is: a non-serious joke game filled with FGC related humour. (which is weird there was plenty of information available to see what kind of game this is prior to release)
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,041
    edited August 2013
    The game is fun, but I'm thinking the price is a bit high. Unfortunately, I had to pay it to figure that out. However, despite popular belief, I'm not poor or a tight-ass, I just don't think the game has the depth of many other games around the same price.

I don't know why some people are saying it's awful though, just as I don't understand the people that claim the game is breakdown of fighters. I guess I just don't understand haters and fanboys, since this occurs in almost every game, and I'm bewildered every time.
  • Chukz15Chukz15 Low Tier Option select is the future. Joined: Posts: 492
    I don't get it. There was so much pre release coverage of the game that you should have known what you were buying. How do you play 80 matches and then you figured out you didn't like the game. There is no learning curve or execution barrier. LOL @ the price being to high, you know how much money it takes to develop a game? Also what are your ideas for a better game? I'll be the first person to bitch @ a fighting game, but other than actually connecting to other players, there is nothing wrong with the game play.
    PSN:Chukz15
    GFWL: Darkerfire706
    Skill level: D tier
    Injustice: Superman, Batman
    Mahvel:Nova/Vergil/Hawkeye alt Wolverine/Doom/Vergil
    SSFIV: Dan/Balrog

• masonmason Joined: Posts: 681
    Divekick wasn't even intended to be released, it was originally a joke at UFGT8. Heaps of people were asking for it, so they made it into a full game you could purchase.
    You knew exactly what you were getting into when you spent your money on it.

Is your next thread gonna be "I just bought this barbie game for $20 and I don't like it at all. This game is not worth $20"?

No one told you that you had to buy it...
    Laughter 7: Well, this is strange. At the GodsGarden that just went down, Momochi picked Dhalsim (beat Daigo 10-8 too!). Is this mofo ever coming back to Gouki?!
    Are you people out of your mind? Since wen should we make conclusions about games before we play them ? That would be incredibly ignorant. I gave the game a chance because people like Ultradavid and otheres that I trust in general where praiseing how awesome the gameplay was. Now that I have played it its shit. It seems to me most people here are upset I call it shit but don't really dissagree its shit.lol
    Also, dude, seriously, if 10 Euros is a serious amount of money for you compared to 5 Euros then you shouldn't be playing video-games, you should get a fucking job that pays a decent wage.

begano wrote: »
    And yes 9 euro is not much obviously but its the principal.

Yet you dont know how to read.They must love you at your job.
  • IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 4,038
    no one here cares what you call it. we think if you somehow had interest in divekick enough to buy it but somehow missed completely any coverage whatsoever which would've told you everything you need to know about the game in 30 seconds, you should probably make better purchasing decisions or work on your research skills.

whether it's "shit" depends on what you're looking for. is it a tournament fighter comparable to something you'd see in the main stage Evo lineup? no, and it was never intended or sold that way. if you expected that, it's on you. it's a casual fighting game you can dive right into and is fun to play with friends who don't usually play fighting games. with only those expectations, it's fun enough.
  • petran79petran79 Here comes an old challenger Joined: Posts: 1,913

The thing that PISSES me OFF its 9 euro/$ for this.Thats Thats ridiculous. Just compere this game to some of the actually good indie games that cost the same or less and have some reasonable effort put in to them from gameplay and visual standpoint.

Again this is my opinion.I'm not trying to be disrespectful or troll people.

No one forces you to buy it at launch.
    For me too it is 10 Euro, meaning 13 $. While Skullgirls is 14 Euro.
    I think I'll wait for a Christmas offer to buy the 3 games that interest me together for 10-15 Euro (Ducktales, Divekick and Rogue Legacy)

thats how I bought other games like Dark Souls.

I know game sounds simple and it would have fared better as a freeware Flash game with online play.
    But bickering about prices is something I stopped doing since buying digital.

you can buy it for 5 Euro, play it for 1 hour and never bother with it again
    too slow!
    edited August 2013
    Only reason Im getting negative response is this is on shoryuken and its a comunity made game.I didn't expected anything else.The game is trash for the money it costs.Someone should warn people not to waste money.That why I've said wait for a deep discount in my first post.

Also its pretty funny how no one has the balls to call this a good game (cus its not). All I get is "well what did you expect" or "get wasted with your frinds and play it there bro, its fun then".Yeah... thats pathetic.If you are wasted enough you will have fun even with rolling a rock with a stick.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,766
    Someone should warn people not to waste money.

So that's why u mad. You want someone to control how you spend your money, and they didn't.
    Also its pretty funny how no one has the balls to call this a good game (cus its not).

Ummmm....
    I think Divekick is an awesome game.
    SpicyCrab wrote: »
    I think it is absolutely fantastic.
    Jord wrote: »
    I'm enjoying it quite extensively.

So let me help you out, as a concerned consumer:

I don't think some reading classes would be a waste of money for you.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • ihiraihira Adult fan of LEGO. Joined: Posts: 385
    No, its just that you're talking as if your OPINION is a fact.
    Then people provided their positive views and experiences on this game but obviously you didn't want to hear that so it *must* be because this is SRK.

And now you're salty because no one is agreeing with you.
    edited August 2013
    d3v wrote: »
    OP might as well admit that they have no idea what 2d fighting games are about.

2D fighting games are not about combos.

2D fighting games are not about execution.

2D fighting games are not about complex systems.

2D fighting games are not about memorizing varied movelist

What 2D fighting games are about is CONTROLLING SPACE. More specifically, they're about 2 characters controlling space on a 2D plane. Divekick simply distills the genre down to that. Depth and longevity comes not from mastering the systems in the game, but from mastering your opponent. If you fail to appreciate that, then you might reconsider why you're playing 2D fighting games in the first place.

You missed footsies which is part of sapcing but not quite.Anyway thats retarded.First of all fighters are not about one thing. 2nd you'd learn 100 times more about spacing form games like xTekken or SF4 if you put in the time. Also the spacing in most 2D fighters is actaully enjoyable becasue you have many ways to go about it. I think you should quit 2d fighters if you think there are about one thing. Spacing is quite important sure but let me tell you, there is no higher purpose for Divekick to theach you spacing.It was a joke for a tronament and its still is.

IglooBob wrote: »
    Only reason Im getting negative response is this is on shoryuken and its a comunity made game.I didn't expected anything else.The game is trash for the money it costs.Someone should warn people not to waste money.That why I've said wait for a deep discount in my first post.

Also its pretty funny how no one has the balls to call this a good game (cus its not). All I get is "well what did you expect" or "get wasted with your frinds and play it there bro, its fun then".Yeah... thats pathetic.If you are wasted enough you will have fun even with rolling a rock with a stick.

wow, you are retarded

You are very intellectual man yourself.I can tell.

edited August 2013
    I'm really glad I'm getting to see the true face fo Shoryuken under the hood btw. I guess some people wenr't full of shit as I originally was thinking. Let see, I was called bout retard and a scrub without insulting anyone directly. Stay classy.

I dont want any of your retarded drama tho so I'll just move on.

P.S.Divekick is an awful, awful game (exept the humor that wears off pretty quickly).I truly believe that.Gameplay, art and online... all you need to look at.

jiz.

You knew you were going to be called a retard and scrub eventually if you kept it up ;). Don't blame it on Shoryuken, it will happen in any forum anywhere.
  • YusukeUrameshiYusukeUrameshi With my back pressed against the weight of the world.... Joined: Posts: 1,958
    edited August 2013
    humbag wrote: »
    You sound like someone with an agenda making all these posts so who are you trying to kid?

To me it is coming off like "I DONT LIKE THIS GAME SO IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME YOU ARE WRONG WAAH WAAHH WAAHH"

Get the fuck out of here.

No. I am a paying customer and have the right to give my opinion on this trash game.

I don't give a shit how its coming off.All it is, is my personal feelings on the game and I stand by that.

But did you seriously have to make an entire thread about it? You couldn't have just posted it in FGD? Or on your facebook or something instead of this shit? You are entitled to your opinion just like I'm entitled to say this.

If you are so worried about "wasting" 9 bucks you have bigger issues in your life and you should work on them instead of posting here friend. I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread anyway.
    Jord wrote: »
    You knew you were going to be called a retard and scrub eventually if you kept it up ;). Don't blame it on Shoryuken, it will happen in any forum anywhere.

The mods should banish OP to gamefaqs there redardation like his is praised and commended.
  • w00denTEETHw00denTEETH "BLOW A FUSE, you lose" Joined: Posts: 780
    I agree that the OP is suffering from retardation. More so because of the fact that he bought the game than the content of his posts.

You should have known what it was but you fell for the hype.

Hype is a very dangerous thing when we are dealing with such large sums of money.

edited August 2013
    Such hatful and pathetic people in here. ^^ I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda enjoying this. This wasn't a troll thread btw but you have your free for all.I'm gonna get my popcorn and butter and you can supply the salt.

Also I'm gonna get my retard counter up and lets leave the meaning of it a bit ambiguous.

Retard count: 3
This discussion has been closed.