So this game is awful

13»

Comments

• RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Invading Pokopon's Courtrooms Joined: Posts: 4,795
    I take back what I said, it's worth $10 IF they patch the networking. A game that doesn't offer too much depth but has great networking is totally worth $10. Unfortunately, the random disconnects, stuttering, and even noticeable lag(surprising, considering the game is so simple and uses GGPO) ruin the online experience for me. And, for the record, I use the lobby search and stick to connections under 80 ping. I don't even bother with quickmatch anymore, as it's terrible at choosing a suitable, or even playable, connection.

Apparently I've had a massively different experience than yours. From my matches the netcode is awesome, even 200 ping matches are only slightly laggy. Anything under 100 is almost offline quality.
    I am the one true frog.
  • pat728pat728 The best Doom Joined: Posts: 734
    You still have never explained in even the slightest detail as to how the "gameplay is awful" beyond just saying "awful gameplay". You're getting a lot of negative responses because you're just yelling that this game sucks without backing it up with any real reasons. How can someone who has no idea how games are developed say that no effort was put into divekick? You have no idea what you're talking about.
    UMVC3: Morrigan/Doom/Arthur, Morrigan/Vergil/Strider
    Midwest
    Youtube Channel
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice Riding The VaporWave Joined: Posts: 3,585
    edited August 2013
    begano wrote: »
    You should "care" because you were attempting to make a (dimwitted) point. I don't know what you know, because based on the first impression I have of you, you're retarded.

You can't call people retarded when you can't even spell properly or punctuate properly. English not being your native language means absolutely nothing when the internet gives you ALL the tools to self-check your own english.

We're the idiots, but at least people know what the hell they paid for when they bought it.

Oh my god, you know what I did? I researched the game, decided it wasn't for my tastes, and DIDN'T buy it. I appreciate the effort and all the things that went into the game, but I didn't personally like it, after doing this crazy thing called researching it and used that $10 to buy a gyro instead.

and we're pathetic, when your the one ranting about a $10 game that you didn't research? A TEN DOLLAR GAME MEANT TO BE A PARTY GAME?

I never called anyone retarded although maybe I should have since its such a popular word over here.

As far a grammer goes, go and learn a couple of foreign languages.Might change your opinion.

Anyway I dont give a shit , you should't give a shit and its waste of time at this point.I've done this back and forward dance before I'd rather play some games instead. Wish you the best bro.Enjoy whatever game you are playing.

If someone else wants to shit on me and/or call me retarded go ahead. I might respond or I might not. Divekick sucks in any case.

Go learn foreign languages? Tu es tres stupide et ignorant. Je connais et Je PARLER Francais.

I know French, English, English American Sign Language (fluent) and I'm in the process of learning Spanish.

Please keep talking and making yourself seem dumber and dumber with each post.
    BB: valkenhayn/Carl
    SG: Fortune/Eliza (hype train)/Valentine
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,081
    I take back what I said, it's worth $10 IF they patch the networking. A game that doesn't offer too much depth but has great networking is totally worth $10. Unfortunately, the random disconnects, stuttering, and even noticeable lag(surprising, considering the game is so simple and uses GGPO) ruin the online experience for me. And, for the record, I use the lobby search and stick to connections under 80 ping. I don't even bother with quickmatch anymore, as it's terrible at choosing a suitable, or even playable, connection.

Apparently I've had a massively different experience than yours. From my matches the netcode is awesome, even 200 ping matches are only slightly laggy. Anything under 100 is almost offline quality.

Apparently. Or I could argue that my standards are higher than yours. I get more lag in Divekick than I do in Skullgirls, which seems ridiculous to me, when you consider how much more is going on in SG.

Whatever the case, I've put this game away until we get some sort of patch.
  • SpicyCrabSpicyCrab Joined: Posts: 39
    Again why? I don't understand this idea. The game is beyond wortth $10.00 and I honestlyquestion the people flat out declaring that divekick is devoid of depth. I think the people that are taking this game very seriously are doing cool stuff and pushing the game still, and I think most people have barely scratched the surface but don't realize how little they know.
13»
This discussion has been closed.