Keits posted notes for all the fixes being made to the game and balance changes for two of the characters. Check it out here: http://divekick.com/forum/index.php?topic=860.0
Matchmaking is getting fixed. Here are the character changes:
The Baz - These changes were made to encourage more thoughtful play. Baz will have access to his moves more often, and making tactical choices with them will be much more meaningful now that, at best, Kickfactor gets you only one round.
- Builds meter ~14% faster.
- Kickfactor now ends if you get a kill with it and will not carry over to the next round.
- Kickfactor is half a second shorter.
- Two Kickfactor Baz players will now pass through each-other instead of a Double KO.
- Baz stance has the same changes Baz has undergone.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Kenny from getting the correct speed bonus from his stance in Kickfactor after starting a new round with Kickfactor already enabled.
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8754-7747
PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
Tile Crusher now available on Android
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015