The New Fist of the Star/Hokuto no Ken thread

Comments

• Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,872
    ^ Megaupload? Rapidshit?
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • PHARAONPHARAON KenOH doesn't die Joined: Posts: 252
    Try FileFront, I use to upload large files there.
    As soon as I get my copy of part 1 (in about an hour), I'll upload it.
  • ShintoShinto Mr. Solo Dolo Joined: Posts: 1,586
    Cool peeps the suspense is killing me.
    East Coast.
    Nyc_Shinto = Psn
  • BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,350
    Uploading the Mr.Heart-Mamiya portion on Filefront.com.

It says its going to take 4 hours

EDIT

Scratch that,it's complete.I'm waiting for it to redirect me now.
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
    When you do upload it I shall DL it and shove it onto my Youtube pro. :wgrin:
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • MahoMaho Joined: Posts: 171
    Try FileFront, I use to upload large files there.
    As soon as I get my copy of part 1 (in about an hour), I'll upload it.
    I'm currently uploding part 1 so you don't need to.

Also i'm downloading part 2, i'm at 30% with about 8 hours to go, as soon as i got it i will upload it too. With Biolink taking care of part 4, we only need on guy to do part 3 and we're good.
    I'm uploading it right now.

Sorry for sending everybody off.

It is indeed going to take until at least 6:00 to get done
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    ^ Megaupload? Rapidshit?

RapidShit is really shitty!! FileFront and Badongo is way better
    XI:
    Thanks for the link ;)

Ok part one is done, well it's been some time but i was sleeping lol, so i divided it in 2 rar files and upload those to 2 sites so you can get it faster :

First part : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TW997OK0

Second part : http://files.filefront.com//;7025339;;/
    Just in case anyone missed it, G-vision had a Hokuto ranbat ages ago, and I thought I'd reupload the video because the torrent on KSK's page is likely dead. They must be using old tactics, and this was close to the arcade launch iirc, so videos have definately progressed. Still if anyone wants to check it out, here it is.
    souther is such a fucking beast in this game. wat are his bad match ups and good match ups? his houou kotou kaiten power up is like yun's genjin Bs. i really hope the ps2 one they really fix the bulshit in this game. it would nice to see this game at evo east side tourny?
  • Hydra632Hydra632 Joined: Posts: 464
    Souther is a beast if you can keep his rushdown going. Almost all of those death combos in the combo video require 2 super meters as well as a full gauge of boost and I really don't see many oppurtunities for a majority of Souther players(aside from Hige and what not) to be in such a position with all those gauges full, especially against a good Rei/Toki/Kenshiro, seeing as they'll that super for guard breaking and what not. It is nice to see some great feasible combos coming off his CD 236a 236c 236d~e 2c... into his speed super though.
    Real talk no Ssf4 but pizza was good mad hardbody Im getting a little salty pizzas too clutch
    Famitsu gave it middle of the road scores:

The guy who gave it a 7 said that the characters have a lot of originality and the game feels like Hokuto no Ken. But if you aren`t the type that is good at long combos you might have trouble. The total volume is a bit low for a home release, but the DVD is good.

The first guy who gave it a 5 said that with all the gauges and the heavy focus on combos it is a fighting game aimed at pros. He got the game with the idea of having fun with using Heart and Jagi, but found out it wasn`t that much of a pick-up-and-play sort of game. For a game with little extras the price is high.

The lady who gave the 6 said it is just like the arcade version, but that limits the amount of people who can have fun with it to those who have mastered the arcade game. You can kinda do some nice combos, but it feels a little off. She wanted some more extras and volume for a home version.

The last guy with a 5 said its hard to recommend to those who are not fans of the arcade version. For beginners the system is so complicated that they might be inclined to give up before they are able to start having fun. In the history mode there are no hints as to what you have do to unlock scenes. Its left entirely up to the player.

I myself have not seen the latest issue,but I believe the source is trustworthy.Basically it seems like they gave it average scores,because it apparently is not a beginner friendly game.Of course they are probably speaking from the perspective that an average gamer would have,so that should be taken into consideration.
    XI:
  • Random123456789Random123456789 Finally logged in! Joined: Posts: 551
    Will this be on youtube later or anytime soon?
    What is there not to know??

Wonderful statement from Keits:
    "Children are not an opportunity to me. They are a 20+ year prison sentence."
    I got part 2 with end of Toki, Jagi, Shin and half of Rei, no problem to open it with video editors like part 1 so i'm surrently encoding the Shin part, after that i'll do Jagi and Mamiya. (When it's done, I'm still gonna put the full file on filefront for those who want the best quality).
  • tianyuantianyuan I will be back... Joined: Posts: 574
    Shin!!! I want Shin vids! Other formats are fine. Because I don't have time to dl that X gigs videos at school right now:)
  • magneto_xmagneto_x Spirit of Truth Joined: Posts: 1,339
    When I play the first file with a player like vlc, it will just sit there and not play. May I ask what player do I have to use or do I have to encode it from the start so I can use a player?!
    azn anjelz productions
    STAFF
    Originally posted by Evil Rahsaan

Who are you again? Oh yah...., that's right some random scrub talking shit to everyone over the internet because he's too busy spending his life in his moms basement, jacking off to srk flame wars. Dont try to deny it, it's pretty obvious, i come back from an hour class and you already responded to my post. Dont you have something better to do, besides going though all 8 stages on your dc in mvc2 on level 3 and thinking you are a good player.

TRY BEATING SOMEONE WHO BLOCKS!

Those crazy Dutch sumovabitches..Who would have known?...

-Haiku-
    Magneto Rushdown
    Sentinal Unblockable
    Your Character Dead
    Shin!!! I want Shin vids! Other formats are fine. Because I don't have time to dl that X gigs videos at school right now:)

Yeah, all I see is Toki, Rei, and Juda vids:arazz:

Where are all the Shin, Jagi, Mr. Heart, Mamiya, Kenshiro combo vids!!!
    Yeah, all I see is Toki, Rei, and Juda vids:arazz:

Where are all the Shin, Jagi, Mr. Heart, Mamiya, Kenshiro combo vids!!!

I uploaded Mr.Heart,and part of Mamiya.

I saw Kenshiro,Raoh,and Toki in the part that Maho put up.

---

Somebody will eventually put up the entire thing,as one download,just going to take a few days.
    XI:
  • KeNpunch12KeNpunch12 Joined: Posts: 244
    Next Week Wwwootttt!
    My town is full of Traps

The Magnus Revolution!
    3 days to be exact.

Remember that Japan is one day ahead of the United States.

Can't wait until they send HNK out to me.
    XI:
  • magneto_xmagneto_x Spirit of Truth Joined: Posts: 1,339
    Lolz, I know I sound a little scrubby when I asked what format I need to play the dvd for the file. I really don't know how to play it! Help me out plz!:wgrin:
    azn anjelz productions
    STAFF
    Originally posted by Evil Rahsaan

Who are you again? Oh yah...., that's right some random scrub talking shit to everyone over the internet because he's too busy spending his life in his moms basement, jacking off to srk flame wars. Dont try to deny it, it's pretty obvious, i come back from an hour class and you already responded to my post. Dont you have something better to do, besides going though all 8 stages on your dc in mvc2 on level 3 and thinking you are a good player.

TRY BEATING SOMEONE WHO BLOCKS!

Those crazy Dutch sumovabitches..Who would have known?...

-Haiku-
    Magneto Rushdown
    Sentinal Unblockable
    Your Character Dead
  • RickstahRickstah chubby chubby Joined: Posts: 677
    evo west and evo worlds needs to have a hnk side tourney! make it happen!
    Lolz, I know I sound a little scrubby when I asked what format I need to play the dvd for the file. I really don't know how to play it! Help me out plz!:wgrin:
    Open part 1 with VLC, it has the dvd menu inside and most others players fail to render it, others parts are classic mpeg2 video files, you should be able to play those with any player.

I put Jagi part on youtube >
    I did Shin before but after processing half of the video was missing :/ , i've just reuploaded it, it should be availaible soon. I'm also uploading part 2 raw on filefront and have less than 2 hours to complete download of part 3, as soon as it's done i'll put Heart and Rei parts on youtube.
  • ShintoShinto Mr. Solo Dolo Joined: Posts: 1,586
    Maho Thanks a million.

I love the Jagi combo on Shin its like he was spinning around and around.
    East Coast.
    Nyc_Shinto = Psn
  • KeNpunch12KeNpunch12 Joined: Posts: 244
    You think this game will be online like Torrent?
    My town is full of Traps

The Magnus Revolution!
    Open part 1 with VLC, it has the dvd menu inside and most others players fail to render it, others parts are classic mpeg2 video files, you should be able to play those with any player.

I put Jagi part on youtube >
    I did Shin before but after processing half of the video was missing :/ , i've just reuploaded it, it should be availaible soon. I'm also uploading part 2 raw on filefront and have less than 2 hours to complete download of part 3, as soon as it's done i'll put Heart and Rei parts on youtube.

The link is broken or something :sad:

"The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process."

Was it working before?
    XI:
    Damn it worked when i posted it, don't know why it doesn't now, just have to wait some time i guess.
  • Strider2k2Strider2k2 OG FGC Scrub Joined: Posts: 306

Heart & Mamiya vids are awesome. Thanks for uploading them. :tup:
    SFV: Chun-Li
    T7: King, Nina
    UMvc3: Morrigan/Dormammu/Trish & Nemesis/Dormammu/Vergil
    USF4: Chun-Li, Decapre, Abel
    3S: Chun-Li, Dudley, Alex
    Heart & Mamiya vids are awesome. Thanks for uploading them. :tup:

Your welcome :wgrin:
    XI:
  • Doren2kDoren2k Long hair dont care Joined: Posts: 310
    Yeah ima be on this shit. Toki powah! lol
    GGAC-Jam, best jam alive.
    BB-Noel I make her look S tier.
    Melty-Miyako DA GAWD

All I do is 5D D D D no matter what.
    Shin part :) >

Also Jagi part now works again.
  • ShadowcuzShadowcuz JTC Joined: Posts: 1,626
    Did anybody upload Raoh's vid yet?
    PSN: JTCuz
    That Jagi combo after the command grab with Shin is awesome.
    Boobologist Ph.D
    Rei >

Heart >

And i'm so pissed, i finished uploading part 2 RAW to filefront and just after the redirection it gave me a fucking error :mad:
    Anyway, i divided it and start uploading like part 1, it will be less annoying if one fails.
    sorry to ask a dumb question but i wanted to keep this question in the HnK thread cuz it's about the ps2 port.

Is play-asia best to buy this game or is there another good store at cheaper price? I already know play-asia is good and got from them before.
  • Hydra632Hydra632 Joined: Posts: 464
    NCSX.com might be a better choice if you live in the US since they can get the game to you faster.
    Real talk no Ssf4 but pizza was good mad hardbody Im getting a little salty pizzas too clutch
  • tianyuantianyuan I will be back... Joined: Posts: 574
    Thank you Maho for doing all these!!! I HAVE TO PLAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
  • oygoyg A new school OG. Joined: Posts: 602
    In the mean time, think there's enough posts to make another HnK thread?
    one that's more console relevant with a nice fat and informative first post :love:
    Violence is a beauttttiful thing!