joo @ Meikyousisui wants your feedback!!

NKINKI MashersJoined: Posts: 1,788
joo wants to know:

1) What is your favorite video from Meikyousisui?
2) What is your favorite combo from Meikyousisui?

I know that with all the mind-blowing combos they've made, it's really hard to narrow it down, but please, be specific.

joo, Meikyousisui and I thank you! :china:

EDIT:
Meikyousisui Volumes 1 through 10, Satsujin 1 and 2, and the All Characters Infinite vid can all be found on http://combovideos.com (and if you aren't already registered, it's free to do so).

Satsujin 2 Combos-Only version can be found here:
http://nki.combovideos.com/misc/mvc2-meikyousisui-satsujin2(combo_only).mpg
It was a fun ten years.

http://nki.combovideos.com
Thanks to BlazeD and Preppy for hosting!

Comments

• ytwojayytwojay Banned Joined: Posts: 2,035
    vol 6 ftw
    I rarely drive steamboats, dad.
  • boxbox Joined: Posts: 1,611
    I actually enjoyed combo video #2

No combos on assists, no glitches....
    Just good ol fashioned comboes.
    Presentation wasn't as good as the later movies... but the music was great and the comboes simply blew me away the first time I saw the movie.

Favorite combo?? I dunno.

Probably the Wolverine one that he did on Roll that ended with a Weapon X. Last combo in volume 7.
  • SaBrESaBrE BAI BAI Joined: Posts: 4,495 mod
    volume 6 is their absolute best. who wasnt blown away by the amazing editing job of masala? the music fit perfect. the music synced up so amazingly well with the video. and who can forget the super dope guile combo with 8365873657836853 sonicbooms. that combo is legendary in my eyes.

all their vids are top notch, but 6 is their masterpeice in excellence
    AZ fighting game crew, team hAZmat

www.teamhazmataz.com

www.twitch.tv/teamhazmat
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hmmm there was one where the end of the vid featured some combo by strider. It also had some shuma/thanos combos. The vid with wolverine that box mentioned is also a great one.
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
  • PinionPinion LOver Joined: Posts: 499
    Vol. 6 is without question one of the greatest videos they ever produced.

In my opinion it's the greatest MvC2 video in existence.

As for favorite combo, the one from Vol. 10 where there's two Magnetos on the screen performing a combo at the same time on Sentinel. That, to me, was fucking bad ass.
    Good and evil are chimera.
  • Pained AuronPained Auron teh cock of justice Joined: Posts: 2,098
    vol 6 is the best
    R.I.P. Brian Graham aka Mummy-B 3-28-82 - 8-25-04
    with blood and rage of crimson red..ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.together with our hellish hate.we'll burn you all-THAT IS YOUR FATE
  • MagnetroMagnetro Joined: Posts: 2,134
    haha, you beat me to making the thread. Vol 6 ftw doesn't qualify as an answer :rofl:
  • MysticMystic Joined: Posts: 3,781
    Volume 8 was my favorite. Fav combo is the kobun combo with sabertooth and gambit.
    Angel's Number one fan.
    http://twitter.com/Bleetness
    <3333 Rose Magician
  • Atb_555Atb_555 www.neoempire.com Joined: Posts: 1,538
    Its tough between Vol 6 & 8, but I'd have to say Vol 6.
    Nose picking is one of life's greatest treasures...
  • SeerdSeerd Combo Test Dummy Joined: Posts: 342
    The Jojo's video is epic. Just amazing stuff. Impressive to anyone.

Favorite Combo has to be the Kakyoin one. Just ludicrous.
  • hobbes8548hobbes8548 aka selfishstyle Joined: Posts: 329
    The JoJo combo vid was my favorite one even though there isn't another vid to compare it to. The combos just seemed so insane even though i've never played the game before and the editing wasn't bad either.

As for a single combo, the only one that pops in my head is this one:
    As for favorite combo, the one from Vol. 10 where there's two Magnetos on the screen performing a combo at the same time on Sentinel. That, to me, was fucking bad ass.
    "This guy is shoving chopsticks up his ass. Here we go... SBO '09, no joke! *breaks chopsticks with ass* OOOOOHHHHH OOHHHH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!?!!?! That's BlazBlue!" - Hellfromabove
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    hmm...

i like volume 10.

my 2 favorite combos are the ending one with wolverine and roll. and the one with ken? and storm on the screen at the same time in vol.10
  • gouki10gouki10 Sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joined: Posts: 1,115
    my favorite has to be vol. 10, the presentation is unmatched, and the music was perfect.

my favorite combo tho has to be the storm combo in vol. 8, that bitch is crazy!!!!!!!
    Chunksta408 (5:32:56 AM): If you want to get better in marvel: have confidence, have patience, don't get frustrated if you mess up, and don't let intimidation get to you
  • m121akumam121akuma Power to Tearer Joined: Posts: 1,993
    No love for 10? That was incredible shit. Not only was the music just incredible, and the editing great, but the combos unprecidented. I had never, EVER seen shit like that before Meik 10.

Fave combo was probably Ruby, Rogue, Psylocke at the end of 10. That was crazy shit.
    Me: You want a new console game? That's nice. Here's a new arcade version. Keep those petitions coming, we need more toilet paper
    FurryCurry: lol. make that your srk sig.
    Me: Done and done
  • TurbovecTurbovec Crazed Johnny user! Joined: Posts: 1,000
    My favorite is easily the trailer for the Jojo vid. The timing was perfect. I think my favorite combo had the be the Jotaro instant kill glitch at the end. Sooo badass.
    I'm here to do 2 things. One, chew Bubble Gum. Two, kick ass. And I'm out of Bubble Gum.
  • FACENCFACENC Serious Business Joined: Posts: 1,096
    Volume 10, definitely. Vol. 6 was amazing at the time, but it hasn't aged well (the engrish kills it for me).
    marvel - that crazy long combo in satsujin with I belive guile or charlie.

jojo- best vid in existence music was stupid good. combos were like wtf!!! THE WORLD.
  • eidrianeidrian The Last Regret Joined: Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Volume 10, definitely. Vol. 6 was amazing at the time, but it hasn't aged well (the engrish kills it for me).

I don't know which version you have, but there are 2 versions of it, one of them has correct english.

Just checked Combovideos and they have the engrish version of it. I'll update it with the correct version and post later.
    * SRK MvC2 Mixes available on my homepage! *
    Deceive.
    Inveigle.
    Obfuscate.
  • BB HoodBB Hood Free B. Hood Joined: Posts: 1,056
    1.Meik Vol 10
    2.My favorite combo is the BB Hood combo they did against Roll in one of there videos(I cant remember which).
    +++++++=
    +++++++
    ***+*
    ***+
  • FACENCFACENC Serious Business Joined: Posts: 1,096
    I don't know which version you have, but there are 2 versions of it, one of them has correct english.

Just checked Combovideos and they have the engrish version of it. I'll update it with the correct version and post later.

Ah, that must be why. I got mine from CV.com
  • DeskDesk ハイパー・ディーサイド・デスク Joined: Posts: 705
    I'm going to go wth whoever said vol. 2. No editing to speak of but the music and combo's alone make it one of my fav vids.

the charlie/thanos/pys combo from vol.7. It blew my mind first time I saw 2 assists both hitting in one combo. Pure awesomeness.
  • MixahMixah Joined: Posts: 8,130
    Vol. 6

Fave Combo is the Servbot infinite in the All Char. Infs, beacuse who the FUCK knew Servy had an infinite that wasn't based on a glitch. lol
    Beat... That's all.
    For me it's toss-up between Vol.6 and 10.

Volume 6 is legendary. I still get somewhat teary eyed watching the Marvel series progression flashback at the beginning. The video overall is just one great piece. Vol.10 is represents the best result of all their past experiences making combo videos. The nostaglic factor from Vol.6 wins me over though.

Combos? That's a hard choice narrowing it down to just one..hmm.The Wolverine on Roll rapage combo from Vol.7 was the best ending combo to their vids: "Perfect! Rookie..", just sexy but that double Magneto rushdown on Sentinel combo from Vol.10 was insane.

1)Vol.6
    2)Vol. 7's ending Wolverine combo.
  • Alax.cool.Alax.cool. keep it simple Joined: Posts: 692
    that combo with two magnetos was pretty cool.
    it's hard to choose, all of their videos are great, hell even the all character infinite video is tight as fuck, i really like the music they used in that.

i say vol 10 > vol 6 though, video editing wise volume 6 is amazing but vol 10 is more current and has stuff really no one had seen before(2 character bug), the level of insanity in vol 10 is through the roof imo.

fav combo would have to be from vol 10 with cyke+sim raping the shit out of collosus. that combo is awesome on so many levels. cyclops never looked so good! :D
  • Spider-DanSpider-Dan Joined: Posts: 1,003
    Vol. 6 is the best combo video I've ever seen; it's truly epic. Vol. 7 isn't far behind, though (if only because Moon of Mind~Cosmo Babylon Mix rocks so hard).

Doom vs. Jug in Vol. 7 is my favorite meikyousisui combo. Anyone can make Magneto look like Magneto, but it takes special talent to make Doom look like Magneto.
    I May Be Wrong, but I Doubt It
  • ninja sentinelninja sentinel AKA Master Ken Joined: Posts: 1,353
    best combo vid? vol 6, that's not even a question, it blew my mind completly when I first saw it.

best combo? mmm .... I found the Cyc combo on Sent in the end of vol 8 very original.
    On May 27th 2k6, my only Montreal mvc2 title gave birth to Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/ninjaguy123
  • FusuluFusulu lurking Joined: Posts: 67 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'll go with vol. 6 for the best video. My second favorite have to be the 10th video.
    My favorite combo have to be the one with Rogue, Psylocke and Ruby Heart at the end of vol. 10.
  • MagnetroMagnetro Joined: Posts: 2,134
    Doom vs. Jug in Vol. 7 is my favorite meikyousisui combo. Anyone can make Magneto look like Magneto, but it takes special talent to make Doom look like Magneto

Nicely said!
  • Saotome KanedaSaotome Kaneda Watch your back Joined: Posts: 5,332 mod
    exclusive Danfinite vid made for me ftw

Danfinite > Meikyo 1-10
    Original Team Sp00ky Member - Only the finest of Poverty™ Gaming Hipster™
    Comic-Z vs Super Metroid Watch if you want to lose your mind
    Vol 6. Best combo: The crazy assed gambit combo ending with a royal flush. I think it had servebot in it as well.
  • gamingsagegamingsage shoto 4 lyfe Joined: Posts: 210
    I used to watch vol. 6 all the time but I'm gonna have to go with the Jojo vid. Very impressive video. I don't know how most of that shit is done.

jojo #1 vol 18
    www.twitch.tv/superuiuri
  • _MJ_#R_MJ_#R gfbnews.blogspot.com Joined: Posts: 1,592
    GFB News - gfbnews.blogspot.com - match videos updated daily
    ComboVideos - combovideos.com - for your CV needs
  • m121akumam121akuma Power to Tearer Joined: Posts: 1,993
    Anybody know the song for 11? It's hot fire.
    Me: You want a new console game? That's nice. Here's a new arcade version. Keep those petitions coming, we need more toilet paper
    FurryCurry: lol. make that your srk sig.
    Me: Done and done
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,261 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    do anyone have any idea how to do the sentinel combo from combo vid 11?

that shit was insane!
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
  • 46494649 Certainly, they existed. Joined: Posts: 1,301
    MvC2 All Infinites and both JoJo videos are unadulterated classics.
    http://youtube.com/user/xiaoyuryu

not part of the scene.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,867 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Volume #.7 owns in style and music. Wolverine's ending with "HYPER COMBO FINISH...KO Rookie...Perfect" was complete raw coolness.:pray:

Other cool things was that Strider combo where he tauns in the middle of Ourobos and continues the combo.

Sorry but none can compete with that ending, not even Vol.8.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • MixahMixah Joined: Posts: 8,130
    Ok, i just watched Meik 11.. and what the FUCK is a limit break supposed to do?
    Beat... That's all.
    Anybody know the song for 11? It's hot fire.

High and Mighty Color - PRIDE
    (aka Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Opening 2 song)
  • MagnetiXMagnetiX みんな で オナニ を しましょう! Joined: Posts: 588
    I'd have to say volume 10.
    That was just insane.
    I think also, volume 8 would be great, too.
    Ok, i just watched Meik 11.. and what the FUCK is a limit break supposed to do?

I had the same question, but I think it means like, "The Ultimate Combo" for that character. So whenever I see that, I think like, that combo is the best of the best combo for that character, no other combo can top it off.
    Like that Chun Li combo, I forgot which video, but that was crazy as shit.
    I have a fever. And the only RX, is more Reflector.
    -
    MagnetiX : I had to prove myself!!!
    Friend : WHO THE FUCK PULLS OUT THEIR DICK IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS?!
    -
    Facebook.com/Magnetix
    XBL = Magnetix11388