The GD Selfie thread, Let's play Black or Crack!...a... ok I suck at these puns

Comments

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cool necklace, brah.
    This is offensive.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    Didn't Randy River sell those necklaces back in the 90s?
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,498
    Dramatix wrote: »
    Post-graduation picture from last month. I don't know why I look like I'm dropping the best R&B single of all time.
    d10bac28756f1f481b7e302a2d5d7617.jpg

Someone add that chick from the white tears in here please.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,560
    I'm about to take down my post if I become a meme lol.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2015
    image_zpsat0s0ptw.jpg
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    Somebody shop "Can I Borrow A Feeling" onto that demo tape
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

• DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,560
    I'm not even mad now that I saw "Can I Borrow A Feeling?". Made my morning.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,501
    edited June 2015
    meh
    IMG_0374.jpg[/URL]
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    You heard the big head jokes last time and rolled with it - 'yeah cant lie my head is pretty big tho' - so you can take a joke #bigheadcrew

some guy has an avatar of the "FETUS of God" stage from Darkstalkers
    Toodles or someone from the Tech Talk

probably shouldn't wear all black and dip your head chin down like that, elst you look like that swole head baby
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,501
    Ok
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,498
    Joshkaz wrote: »

Give you a dollar if you can spot the dick I drew.

Is it the dog?
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    New mixtape cover

Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

edited July 2015
    odin wrote: »
    Is that water bottle 10 litres?

it clearly says 2.0 L on the side

• Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,947 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Clearly, Thurst is staying hydrated so that he can "make it rain" when he meets Miley Cyrus.

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    How the fuck could you tell? The picture looks like someone smeared vaseline around it.
    This is offensive.
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    When I first saw this pic on FB, I commented that those weren't all my drinks...but now that I'm looking at it again, 4 of those beers were mine lol
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    Thurst you like like a younger Doakes from Dexter.

thurst wrote: »
    When I first saw this pic on FB, I commented that those weren't all my drinks...but now that I'm looking at it again, 4 of those beers were mine lol

This is me pretty much every time I'm at a bar. Fill my cup, bartender. Sobriety can have the driver's seat tomorrow.
    This is offensive.
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,658
    Do not click before adjusting your brightness down.
    [img][/img]2d049bcefabd2ffdb6368b49cf9acc09.jpg
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
  • EVARGNUGEVARGNUG American Qi Joined: Posts: 878
    edited July 2015
    The contrast is magnificent thumbsup.gif