Post here if you get the "Your post needs to be verified/approved" message

Comments

• Ryu_GoslingRyu_Gosling Joined: Posts: 50
    @Valaris got this on the adon forum. Thought I just closed the tab and rewrote it once more. If you could just send either one of them through I'd appreciate it
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078
    Fixed. Also, please remove images from your signature.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
  • Muff DaddyMuff Daddy Ya dun goofed Joined: Posts: 1,341
    Checking in for this issue. I got it in the ggate thread. Apologies for muti-submits!
    Money. Success. Fame. Glamor.
    You should be fine now.
  • OZleonOZleon god press Joined: Posts: 513
    i got one from trying to post a youtube link
    play unib
    Fixed.
  • bmocbmoc Joined: Posts: 4
    @Valaris I posted in Tech Talk a few days ago and got that message. Thanks in advance.
    @bmoc‌ You should be good now!
  • jonyfrazejonyfraze jonyfraze Joined: Posts: 554
    edited February 2015
    hey @Valaris

@d3v sent me your way. i didn't realize one of my posts on tech talk needed to get approved before appearing - never dealt with that before. thought something was up with my comp. anyways if you see like 7 posts of the same thing just use the last post and ignore or delete the rest. my bad. its in the recent "Think about building/buying a gaming pc?" thread.
    2016 SRK Tech Talk Custom Arcade Stick Maker of the Year
    custom cases & cabs • design • mods
    www.jonyfraze.com

instagram | twitter | facebook
    @jonyfraze You should be good to go. Apologies for the delay. Unfortunately you will need to resubmit your post.
  • CammyWhiteCatCammyWhiteCat Joined: Posts: 16
    edited April 2015
    SFV: Cammy USFIV: Cammy SFII: Cammy KOF14: Cammy Tekken 7: Cammy Clayfighter 63 1/3: Cammy
  • chrisl609chrisl609 Joined: Posts: 158
    I tried to post something to classifieds and I got this message. Can you please take a look? Thanks!
    You should be good now.
  • VickoVicko Vegas Modder Extraordinaire! Joined: Posts: 2,830
    I got the message in 2 posts in tech talk. Please help

Also, what causes this? Thanks.
    SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year 2015
    Need a stick modded? I can dual mod, repair, and customize your stick or Hitbox for PS4/PS3/XB1/360

www.vickomods.com
    lol
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,343 admin
    edited June 2015
    Was the board upgraded? Moderator approval queue has got toooons of posts flagged.

Note to mods:
    In order to clear anybody from the queue, you'll want to open up their profile page in another browser window/tab so you can then delete all the double/triple/quadruple posts that fixing somebody (by marking them as Not Spam) will cause. I only ever do one fix at a time because otherwise things get crazy.

edit: Hm. Looks like some mod is clearing flags without clearing the bonus posts. If you somehow see double/triple/quadruple posts etc after you're fixed, a mod should be able to fix that for you. :\

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• blueleonblueleon Joined: Posts: 2,242
    @Valaris

I have the same problem. I would gladly accept a fix.
    We were all sharing stories. Them about their missions and time in training, me about how I ended up in this line of work. And one marine saw a chick that caught his eye. He excuses him self and approaches her and her group. He introduces himself to the group and ask to speak with the chick he likes. Him and the lady get to talking, and with the utmost confidence, this dude ( in a suttle way ) suggest they get a room. And gives her a pat on the ass. Now if that was me or most other guys she probably throw a drink in my face or something. But I guess this dude just oozes so much machismo and alphaness, that she was turned on by his forwardness. And her friends were even impressed by him, and they ended up leaving together - BB_Hoody
  • SakimotoSakimoto Joined: Posts: 3
    Yep, I tried making a thread and got the same message.
  • EJMEJM Joined: Posts: 441
    @Valaris

I have same problem too.
    Thanks
    A collection of pictures of my mods and wiring: https://instagram.com/modsbysteve/
  • EJMEJM Joined: Posts: 441
    I have the same problem, I can't post anything without moderator comment approval.
    A collection of pictures of my mods and wiring: https://instagram.com/modsbysteve/
    EJM wrote: »
    I have the same problem, I can't post anything without moderator comment approval.
    Fixed.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• DeathologyDeathology Joined: Posts: 549
    My last two comments got this.
    Deathology wrote: »
    My last two comments got this.
    Fixed. Looks like earlier (noon-ish PST?) almost every post requires you to be Verified before it can be posted. Spam queue is full of all sorts of real people. Helping clear that out now.

• SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,324
    Yo valaris! I got that message too in GD on a number of different topics
    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
    Spycarnegy wrote: »
    Yo valaris! I got that message too in GD on a number of different topics
    Fixed.

I fixed up everybody that was (accidentally) in the Spam queue today, and took care of all the double+ posts that weren't actually different posts entirely. I believe Wiz is switching to a different less crazy anti-spam-bot for now. Hooopefully that avoids us having a repeat of today's shenanigans. =P

Preppy, if you check their profile it says Not verified. I find if you click it and change it to Verified it just takes care of the problem altogether. It happened when we originally switched to these boards but I guess it takes time for some people to get "caught". I originally went on a giant spree and changed as many people as possible but clearly I missed thousands.
    If you just flip the Not Verified bit it would either leave all their blocked posts in limbo (I believe this is what it does) or post their double/triple/etc posts. That's why I use the very dangerous Spam queue to handle these things. With the Akismet helperbot offline, though, I'm hoping we can avoid trouble again. :\

• Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    edited June 2015
    Take me off the blacklist. I dindu nuffin.redacted

It seems it was already in effect :confused: ??
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
    OK, super crazy aggro Akismet is back online since either we get a lot of spam or a lot of Your Post Must Be Approved messages. Posting this as an FYI, since this is probably going to be a pain in the ass for the next while.

• KomatikKomatik Card demon Joined: Posts: 2,669
    Just got the message as well.
    Steam/Fightcade:Coffeeling
    Xrd: ? | ST: Claw, Ryu, O.Sagat | 3S: Chun-Li, Akuma
  • KomatikKomatik Card demon Joined: Posts: 2,669
    Steam/Fightcade:Coffeeling
    Xrd: ? | ST: Claw, Ryu, O.Sagat | 3S: Chun-Li, Akuma
    Komatik wrote: »
    Fixed.

If people could NOT double triple quadruple post, that'd really help. :\

• MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,057
    Hey. I can't post in the General Discussion thread now. Please help :D
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
    Hey. I can't post in the General Discussion thread now. Please help :D
    Fixed.

• ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,168
    I'm getting the message now.
    Reticently wrote: »
    I'm getting the message now.
    fixed

• NiitrisNiitris Joined: Posts: 218
    I can't seem to post in FGD. Tried three different browsers and it didn't go through.
    Niitris wrote: »
    I can't seem to post in FGD. Tried three different browsers and it didn't go through.
    yep. saw that you triple posted there and double posted here. fixed that and your Verification for you. peace.

IF ANYBODY'S POSTS ARE NOT SHOWING UP, YOU JUST AREN'T VERIFIED. A MOD WILL FIX THIS FOR YOU SHORTLY.

I can't make that a log-in message, but I wish I could. :)

• DevdanDevdan Joined: Posts: 538
    My last post didn't show up until like 6 hours after I made it. I don't remember seeing any message, but I assume this is related?
    Yep. The message appears to be hidden for many people by the Complex Media bar. :\