Puppies and Kittens are Gangsta

angelpalmangelpalm They're for the bullet holes, puta!Joined: Posts: 22,897 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
I just read something disturbing guys. Apparently some of ya'll are of the impression that liking baby animals and shit makes you a mark ass busta. That showing your vulnerability somehow makes you "weak" or soft. Of course every real hood nigga know that the biggest fake ass dude is the one that try to be hard 24/7 and real nigga always make time to appreciate the beauty of nature and shit. Bunch of turtle shelled homosexuals on this site, probably jack they dick to pizza and shit, that is not gangsta.

So with that in mind I present to you a thread about puppies and kittens doing shit that a real gangsta can appreciate.

This picture goes out to all the haters out there

31-cute-puppies-that-you-want-to-hug-31.jpg

Comments

• Vampire_SaviourVampire_Saviour R4 Joined: Posts: 333
    Thank you for supplementing my addiction.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,252
    edited October 2013
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Hecatom wrote: »
    I want to know what is the difference between watching puppies & kittens and watching MLP FIM :coffee:

I just posted the difference. Raise productivity and concentration versus being an adhd beastiality addict. Fairly obvious. Also go up to a girl with a puppy in your hands and you are the shit. Go up to a girl with plastic ponies in your hands and you get shit on.

Meh, i think that i can make an argument that liking to look at kittens and puppies is for gay pedophile & zooplhile creeps.

Also, i preffer to go up to a girl with my little nephew who is just adorable, women dig a manly man with a little kid in his arms :coffee:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,658
    Meh, i think that i can make an argument that liking to look at kittens and puppies is for gay pedophile & zooplhile creeps.

No, animals and people are designed to be fond of cute things so that they won't eat their own offsprings.
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,030
  • Okazaki IIIOkazaki III PARRY THAT SHIT SON Joined: Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    article-0-194D75AD000005DC-866_964x639.jpg
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,252
    tataki wrote: »

No, animals and people are designed to be fond of cute things so that they won't eat their own offsprings.

You_don't_say.png
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,655
    angelpalm looking hard as nails in this thread. Shiit, busters trying to turn this 180• because they're scared.
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,558

The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • BigRichezBigRichez Sad Jon is sad. Joined: Posts: 377

Contributin to the most bro thread ever
    :(
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,774

Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,792
    So is this going to turn into the Animal thread 2.0 with 20% less appearance from sexperienced?
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,558
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • YusukeUrameshiYusukeUrameshi With my back pressed against the weight of the world.... Joined: Posts: 1,958
    So this is what an AP thread looks like..........Bookmarked and nominated for Thread of the Year.
  • blufangblufang Devour! Joined: Posts: 4,487
    Why are most animals, particularly mammals, so much better looking than humans? I mean (not counting domesticated animals) u never see a deer or lion or kangaroo, and go man that is one ugly creature! However you see repulsive humans all the time.

• NickRocksNickRocks SATSUI NO SABU Joined: Posts: 22,503
    ITT: Furries :coffees:
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,792
    NickRocks wrote: »
    ITT: Furries :coffees:

Go home Nick you're drunk
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • MatriarchMatriarch Lilim Joined: Posts: 2,765
    I had wondered why angelpalm had been cutting back on all the random racist/sexist posts.

Now I see he's found something more constructive to vent his frustrations with.

Also, Kittens > Puppies.
  • blufangblufang Devour! Joined: Posts: 4,487
    U could say u were trying to pet the cat and missed.

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,650 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 2013
    I'd rather say I replaced the kitten with my dick.....................and go from there.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • angelpalmangelpalm They're for the bullet holes, puta! Joined: Posts: 22,897 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 2013
  • YusukeUrameshiYusukeUrameshi With my back pressed against the weight of the world.... Joined: Posts: 1,958

Puppies are the best. Period.
  • Okazaki IIIOkazaki III PARRY THAT SHIT SON Joined: Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 2013
    Anybody watch Watership Down as a kid? That shit was hood as fuck, hares defending their block and not shooting a fellow hare nigga but ripping him the fuck apart....think about that for a moment. Weak ass humans using knives and guns.

Also check how many prison rehabilitation programs improve the well being of some of the hardest niggas doin 25 in the pen. It gives them some added responsibility and something to care about. Not all is futile nahmean.

Edit: Watership Down ->

• crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,984
    Anybody watch Watership Down as a kid? That shit was hood as fuck, hares defending their block and not shooting a fellow hare nigga but ripping him the fuck apart....think about that for a moment. Weak ass humans using knives and guns.

Also check how many prison rehabilitation programs improve the well being of some of the hardest niggas doin 25 in the pen. It gives them some added responsibility and something to care about. Not all is futile nahmean.

Edit: Watership Down ->

wtf? all niggas in the pen are homo so it doesnt matter if they care about shit anyway
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time