Puppies and Kittens are Gangsta

Comments

• SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    my mom has 2 pugs my sister has one identical to that one.

I could watch that thing endlessly....just stared at it for like 2 minutes straight
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,799
    edited November 2015
    QLM4q6a.gif

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 886
    My husky does that shit to me all the time.
  • GHOSTMACHINESGHOSTMACHINES Destroyer of Mouthbreathers Joined: Posts: 1,659
    YouDied_zpsewrtdzmj.gif
    I play League of Legends. IGN: WellWHOOOOSThis
    My Last.fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/stickyshooz

"Raiden is not, was not, and never will be a true nigga" -SWBeta
  • Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 7,016
    Ravens/Crows are cool as fuck

Exhibit A:

And there is this chick getting entirely too close to deer for my tastes.

gl hf dd ka.
  • LightzLightz Fish food today, fish shit tomorrow Joined: Posts: 1,239
    2 types of dogs
    I don't care
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    I always get angry when I give a dog delicious food and they inhale it, and I'm like 'fuckkkkkk! Let that shit roll around on your palate. TASTE IT!'

like, what does it matter what flavour a dog biscuit is, when that shit doesn't even touch their tongue?
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 7,016
    Well get me a raven and call me The Old Bear

Seriously I kinda want a raven around the house if I knew it weren't gonna shit all over my apartment.
    gl hf dd ka.
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,846
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    I always get angry when I give a dog delicious food and they inhale it, and I'm like 'fuckkkkkk! Let that shit roll around on your palate. TASTE IT!'

like, what does it matter what flavour a dog biscuit is, when that shit doesn't even touch their tongue?

Doesn't matter if they let it roll around in there or not. Dogs have a shitty sense of taste. We have over 9,000 (Nappa: WHAAAAT!?!) taste buds, they only have like 1,600.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lightz wrote: »
    Poor dog...
    DG7UUiG.gif

Maybe that's the doggy walk of shame?
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file