Can anyone help me with GGPO?

cg0014cg0014 Joined: Posts: 68
edited November 2013 in FightCade and GGPO
I have been trying to get this to work for the past 4 hours..this crap is ridiculous. Single player sf: 3rd strike works fine. I get online into a lobby and challenge somebody and it GGPO opens up with a black screen. I set my router to DMZ mode...a guy in the lobby said my ports were open and I might not have the correct rom/savestate.

I have the sfiii3n japanese rom. I really dont know what to do here. I have a static ip..I tried opening ports manually but couldn't figure out the 2nd DNS entry. Help anyone?
Post edited by Preppy on

Comments

• IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 4,038
    google ggpo street fighter tres, rest should be pretty straightforward
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,032
    Check your messages.

Also, we have a GGPO forum here.
  • cg0014cg0014 Joined: Posts: 68
    Ok got it working but laggy as hell! Where does the Leatrixlatencfix.rar go? Do you extract it or leave it in the rar and what folder does it go in?
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,032
    I don't know what the consequences are for discussing roms on this forum, so PM me is you want help.
  • IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 4,038
    Leatrix latency patch may or may not actually do anything. but you unzip it and then run the application, then restart your computer.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,950 admin
    Moving to the correct forum. =]

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382