Hearthstone - That other, other, other Blizzard game

Comments

• kimterrankimterran THE SMILING Joined: Posts: 5,807
    What are those
    FC 4656-7253-6641, add me for dat Poke mans
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    someone on reddit fed an AI a list of all the cards in hearthstone and had it come up with new ones
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    I need to see all the cards it made.

These are fantastic.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • AreEyeSeaKayAreEyeSeaKay Joined: Posts: 1,641
    Congrats! That's some dedication right there!
  • rehreh (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (=‿‿= ✿) Joined: Posts: 1,318
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    I need to see all the cards it made.

These are fantastic.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/3cyi15/hearthstone_cards_as_created_by_a_neural_network/
    There's also the link to the MtG thread, if you're interested.
    It even created a sub-reddit for the Flamewanker generating even more. https://www.reddit.com/r/flamewanker
    Glorious stuff. :v
    ༼╬ ͡°益°༽╯彡 Dorya!
    Blindknagg wrote: »
    0hiuVKi.png?1

Finally got 500 wins with shaman. All golden heroes baby! 2.0

Damn, all golden heroes? I only have 3 atm, closing in on warrior with like 30 wins to go.
  • ukyo_rulzukyo_rulz Joined: Posts: 4,512
    Is there a way to turn off the golden portrait even with 500 wins? I am getting close with some of my classes and I hate golden anything.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype." - Mike Z
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,640
    Anyone got a gold coin yet?
    Gold coin is for when everything in your deck is golden right?
    Just lost to a patron warrior with Elise. They top deck golden monkey. Then to deck onyxia, then cenarius for lethal. The rage in me right now
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,774 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    2 weeks out from new info.

Also I timed my 15 month resub in Kiblers latest highlight video haha

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker King of the Ring Joined: Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Latest Brawl is - every minion played (from hand) gains Charge and Taunt.

Ice and Magma Ragers are awesome, as are Void Terror and the 7/4 Shade. Deathrattles are good too. My easy five win streak tells me Warlock is going to dominate...at least for now.
    "Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" - Gregory House
  • ZeroZero Ruler of Dimension X Joined: Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Latest Brawl is - every minion played (from hand) gains Charge and Taunt.

Ice and Magma Ragers are awesome, as are Void Terror and the 7/4 Shade. Deathrattles are good too. My easy five win streak tells me Warlock is going to dominate...at least for now.

I never thought I'd be saying this but...

...I wish I had Bolster
    "Dont call it a comeback / I've been here for years"

Steam ID: drzerogi

Aura Crusher:
    www.geocities.com/xybaz (this site is dead, BTW)
    I used a bolster warrior deck with frothing, 3/3 enrage guy, and Grim patron. Not as good as I thought it would be. Still got the win though.
  • NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,484
    Someone just silenced my coined turn 1 Darnassus Aspirant.
    He had two Knife Jugglers in his hand.
    This actually happened.

Now, let's see if people here can guess what kind of deck this guy played.
    edited February 2016
    Naeras wrote: »
    Someone just silenced my coined turn 1 Darnassus Aspirant.
    He had two Knife Jugglers in his hand.
    This actually happened.

Now, let's see if people here can guess what kind of deck this guy played.

Face Hunter?

So I tried a Warrior deck with this brawl, put big attack low-mana cards like Rager (as @Darkstalker meantioned), Fel Reaver (excellent card), and Ancient Shade. Also put some sticky deathrattle cards (again, as @Darkstalker stated), like Shredder and Nerubian Egg. Ancient Watcher too to slow down aggression. Tried Warsong Commander for that charge synergy, but didn't realize how fast boards are cleared. Went 4-1.

Then it came to me to try a Whirlwind Shaman deck. Still had the aforementioned big attack and DR cards, then also added Dust Devil, Whirling Zap-o-matic, and Thrallmal Farseer, as well as good value cards like Fire Elemental. What a fun deck.

Seems that ramp Druid is the most popular deck I'm seeing.

Aura Crusher:
    Just played another Shaman who put quite a few cards with divine shield in the deck. Still beat him, but I hadn't thought of that. May be worth considering.

I like this Tavern Brawl.

Aura Crusher:
    Zero wrote: »
    Face Hunter?

I'm afraid we're looking at something far more braindead (and more ubiquitous on ladder, sadly) than face hunter. =V
    Zero wrote: »
    Face Hunter?

I'm afraid we're looking at something far more braindead (and more ubiquitous on ladder, sadly) than face hunter. =V

@Naeras

Secret Paladin?

Aura Crusher:
    Ding ding ding!

Brawl is down. Boo. :<
    Ding ding ding!

Brawl is down. Boo. :<

I'm 5-1 with my Shaman deck, with my only loss being a Secret Paladin with the dream draw

Brawl is down? I'm playing it right now

Aura Crusher:
    3-0 with Aggro Pally. Divine Shield is the secret sauce. Also Nerubian Egg. It's basically exactly the same as my ladder deck but with Fel Reavers.
    ukyo_rulz wrote: »
    3-0 with Aggro Pally. Divine Shield is the secret sauce. Also Nerubian Egg. It's basically exactly the same as my ladder deck but with Fel Reavers.

I went 12-1 with my Shaman deck before I got bored and played SFV.

Aura Crusher:
    I experienced weirdness over the weekend.

Usually I play nothing but dailies over three regions all month (US, EU, Asia) and end up roughly at rank 7-10 naturally. Then I help out my sister with her US account to get to rank 10 (she is usually at around rank 12-13 by the 25th. This month I got the normal rank 8 and 9 in my EU and Asia accounts and my sister managed to snag rank 10 by herself. But my own US account was stuck at rank 14 doing just dailies by the 26th.

I had to specifically play to go up ranks on the 27th, and I quickly got up to rank 11 with just one game needed to rank 10... but then I lost. And this happened like three or four times. I would get within one win of rank 10 and then experience ridiculous RNG (ie. two Boom Bots kill a slime and a Sea Giant by exploding for 4 damage on the giant twice, two of my Shredders both pop out Darnassus Aspirants, opponent's Mounted Raptor gets Injured Kavaldir then his Shredder gets Millhouse, etc). So I quit from frustration and by the next day everything is back to normal. I play a couple of games and win all of them getting to rank 10 with ease. :|
  • rehreh (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (=‿‿= ✿) Joined: Posts: 1,318
    Yay, finally the first of the month. Presents for everyone!
    Eye for an Eye, Warhorse Trainer and another Twisting Nether. Meh. .__.
    ༼╬ ͡°益°༽╯彡 Dorya!
    Yeah I got equally as terrible cards. The epic murloc where you draw a card every time a friendly murloc dies, dark bomb (gvg goes poof) and some beast card. At least it's dust potential I didn't have before.
  • angryliberalangryliberal I beat cancer. Joined: Posts: 6,282
    Has anyone played the new Tavern Brawl yet?
    Here's the thing, I beat cancer.
  • PatakaReadaPatakaReada Over Flowers Joined: Posts: 1,458
    yeah. i just played a deck that curved. i won first brawl because someone conceeded turn 3 cus i kept killing his minions? never went back
    "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. But not Hip-Hop yo"
  • angryliberalangryliberal I beat cancer. Joined: Posts: 6,282
    Yeah, when I was reading the description on Reddit, it didn't seem like something I'll play more than what it takes to get my free pack.
    Here's the thing, I beat cancer.
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,427
    Wow that was stupid, opponent on 28 life turn 5 wisps turn 6 everything has windfury fate and savage roar.

Glad to be on the giving end of tavern brawl bullshit for once but that did feel like bullshit lol.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • SleazoidSleazoid Joined: Posts: 4,744
    finally, a brawl where onyxia is useful
    yeah. i just played a deck that curved. i won first brawl because someone conceeded turn 3 cus i kept killing his minions? never went back

I got my first pack when my opponent conceded at the initial fate selection dialog.
  • SleazoidSleazoid Joined: Posts: 4,744
    my last 5 tavern brawls have all gone to fatigue

fuck this brawl
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,639
    New tavern brawl is ass. Got my win on the back of two Frothing Berserkers with the charge + taunt fate getting pumped to 20 attack.
  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    Yeah the brawl is ass. I lost the first then did a minion swarm deck for free win.

Was going to try a fatigue deck but then I realized this brawl isn't good.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file