Need some sparring partners

AlmightyQCBAlmightyQCB Joined: Posts: 4
Hey guys..... seeing how I'm all new to the online fighting game scene..... I'm in need of some friendly battles. I mainly play SFxT or SSFae . I also have guilty gear xx2 accent core, sf3s, & blaze blue cs. I have a problem tho..... I'm addicted to character variation so I don't play w only one character. Lol just message me on XBL

XBL GT: TrippyManeGrimx
1420346_10200665193545901_511201728_n.jpg

Comments

• Hi_TechForeverHi_TechForever Saviorself Joined: Posts: 8
    Yo I'll play with you man
  • B_RaBBiiTTB_RaBBiiTT Xrd: Zato SF5: Laura Twitter @Official_JRD PSN aBoB_Ryn Joined: Posts: 325
    i'm down to play with anybody i'll add u
  • ProfoundHateProfoundHate Joined: Posts: 39
    I'm terrible and just renewed my XBL sub, I'd love to play USFIV with anyone, preferably just a bit better than me.. GT is lukexcore, I'm from MN and can play most evenings around 8 central.
    SFV main: Birdie
  • ZanyFiddlerZanyFiddler Joined: Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    I have USFIV and SF3S from your list, but I am always game to play. I usually am on from 6-9pm Central M-F and sometimes on the weekends. Just shoot me an invite if I'm on and we can play some matches. ZanyFiddler
  • XBroken13XBroken13 Joined: Posts: 17
    Hey all.. I'm always looking for people to play with online.. I have USF4, UMvC3, SFxT, and 3S.. I play USF4 and Marvel the most, but I'm pretty bad at Marvel and not much better at USF4 lol but I wanna' get really good. I've only really messed around with SFxT and I used to play a lot of 3S. I'd love to find a crew of local players that I can become friends with and play a lot of fighting games with offline as that is how I got good at MvC2 and 3S back in the day. I'm from NJ (Morris/Somerset/Union County area. I'm from Morris County but 1 town over is Somerset County and 1 town the other way is Union County). Oh and I'm on 360.. my GT is XBroken13. Hit me up guys!
  • mobbdeepmobbdeep king of srk Joined: Posts: 390
    XBroken13 wrote: »
    Hey all.. I'm always looking for people to play with online.. I have USF4, UMvC3, SFxT, and 3S.. I play USF4 and Marvel the most, but I'm pretty bad at Marvel and not much better at USF4 lol but I wanna' get really good. I've only really messed around with SFxT and I used to play a lot of 3S. I'd love to find a crew of local players that I can become friends with and play a lot of fighting games with offline as that is how I got good at MvC2 and 3S back in the day. I'm from NJ (Morris/Somerset/Union County area. I'm from Morris County but 1 town over is Somerset County and 1 town the other way is Union County). Oh and I'm on 360.. my GT is XBroken13. Hit me up guys!

add me KougatTea54514 xbl.
    Beast_Mode552 capcom fight id