Not Another TN Thread! Ultimate Super Ultra Street Kombat Suplexhold Ver. Chronotrigger

Comments

• eraser2224eraser2224 Joined: Posts: 640
    Yeah, I mostly meant Memphis people.
  • RukusRukus The Gatekeeper Joined: Posts: 547
    I'm going. Heading up there Friday, coming back Monday.
    "The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those that fall before me." -Vega
    Injustice: Grundy/Arrow | SSFIV: Vega/Hugo/Decapre
    GGAC+: Potemkin/Faust | UMvC3: Deadpool/Shuma/Hulk
  • Maxninja15Maxninja15 Never. Throw. Fireballs. Joined: Posts: 266
    I'm going all three days. I'm leaving around 1 Friday afternoon and heading back Sunday night. PM me if you're in need of a ride.
    Friday can't get here fast enough.
    "The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those that fall before me." -Vega
  • KinetiKKinetiK XBL: KinetiK001 Joined: Posts: 905
    edited January 2014
    Wish I could be there but I'll be watching you guys on stream. Let's go TN!
    A severed foot is the perfect stocking stuffer.
    http://www.last.fm/user/KinetiK01
    Who needs a partner for 3v3 Marvel or AE friday?
  • Sunstone1Sunstone1 I mash on command Joined: Posts: 976
    Anyone going to Fight Night tomorrow? Lab-in with Dudley and need some matches.
    Cyborg + Akuma = Cykuma + air ex fireball + double kick + tackle grab + D B light + missiles to grab = Merc
    Site: http://www.gamingflow.blogspot.com
  • kjeino901tnkjeino901tn cant stick to one game :-P Joined: Posts: 91
    Sunstone1 wrote: »
    Anyone going to Fight Night tomorrow? Lab-in with Dudley and need some matches.

I'll probably drop by Im off from second job. tonight neways.. I won't have my setup with me though..
    tt1 michele/julia, t6 ling/leo/baek, tt2 michele/ling, umvc3 cviper/shehulk/felicia, bb makoto/noel, VF vanessa/sarah, kof leona/iori/kim, doa 5 mila/hitomi, guiltgear jam/millia/baiken, ssfiv cammy/sakura/cviper
  • DarkMagnus98DarkMagnus98 I'm dead sexy!!!! Joined: Posts: 93
    I probably come on by. Haven't been there over a month anyway. I'll bring my setup of course with UMVC3 and maybe some KOF XIII. Though I wish someone would have Aquapazza
    Something came up will nit be able to make it.
    Cyborg + Akuma = Cykuma + air ex fireball + double kick + tackle grab + D B light + missiles to grab = Merc
    edited January 2014
    But will be recording tonite around 10 for realistlounge on xbox live ssf4 ae. Message me on live if you want to join. Lab in Chun Li and Dudley. Any pointers will be welcomed.
  • orochikiyoorochikiyo Joined: Posts: 16
    I actually do have Aquapazza (picked up a PS3 on Black Friday), I've been playing it and Chaos Code. Those are both pretty fun games (Chaos Code channeling SNK right down to the SNKglish).
    XBL: OrochiKiyo
    I prefer Chaos Code. It feels a little deeper. Though both are pretty basic, they are fun.
  • kjeino901tnkjeino901tn cant stick to one game :-P Joined: Posts: 91
    edited February 2014
    tt1 michele/julia, t6 ling/leo/baek, tt2 michele/ling, umvc3 cviper/shehulk/felicia, bb makoto/noel, VF vanessa/sarah, kof leona/iori/kim, doa 5 mila/hitomi, guiltgear jam/millia/baiken, ssfiv cammy/sakura/cviper
  • DarkMagnus98DarkMagnus98 I'm dead sexy!!!! Joined: Posts: 93
    Chaos Code is pretty fun. I play with Cerberus and on Aquapazza I'll play with Chizuru with Rina assist.
  • ShinBlankaShinBlanka 神Blanka Joined: Posts: 7,165 mod
    Ok for those that have called the hotel to reserve the normal double bed rooms under the FR17 group rate $93(normally $120) and there are sold out so let me see if I can get some more rooms added! I TOLD Y'ALL THEY WOULD START GOING FAST! Give me some time and i'll call the hotel tomorrow morning to try and get more hotel rooms open for the FR17 group. If I can get more rooms added to the group you better reserve them when you can! We are probably going to book the whole hotel full of FR17 peeps! Also be advised that all rooms under the FR group rate will receive free wifi throughout your stay at FR17!

"As of right now only rooms available online for the FR discounted rate are the following:"

1 king bed = $93 per night- normally $119
    2 double bed executive floor= $119 per night- normally $150
    1 king bed executive floor= $113 per night- normally $150
    1 king junior suite= $133 per night-normally $245 ask Tray "Iceman" because this is what they tried to charge him per night without the FR group rate!"

If I can gets some more rooms make sure you grab them at https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10704122

There's only 18 days until online registration is closed so you need to get that badge asap to save $10 on your badges. Register online for FINAL ROUND XVII and save $10 off the badge. Go to http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm to sign up for the games/badges so we can make pools well in advance.
    (FinalRound) A staple in the Fighting Game Community!
    New FR site: http://www.finalround.org
    Rest in Peace: To my MOMMA , Auntie Toosie, Uncle Thon, Craig Dufour "MAXIMUS" and Brian "Mummy-B" Graham and my 2 unborn children.
  • KinetiKKinetiK XBL: KinetiK001 Joined: Posts: 905
    ^speaking of which, who from here is going to FR? I already got my room reserved w/some Miami people. I'm hoping MLSwear goes especially, but it'd be cool to see you guys again.
    A severed foot is the perfect stocking stuffer.
    http://www.last.fm/user/KinetiK01
  • eraser2224eraser2224 Joined: Posts: 640
    I will almost definitely be going
  • DreamTRDreamTR Console is the suck Joined: Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 2014
    Sorry for the slow posts, most of us are now on the Facebook Middle Tennessee Group for gathering info:

When:
    Saturday, March 1st 2013

Where:
    Game Galaxy Arcade
    5344 Hickory Hollow Parkway (located in Crossings Plaza, across from Freeland Chevrolet and next to M Nail Spa and 360 Burger)
    Antioch, TN 37013

Games/Times:
    1pm - Injustice (XBOX 360)
    3pm-Street Fighter Alpha 2 (free entry with cover charge, winner take all $20)
    5pm - Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 (360)
    7pm - Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (360)

Fees:
    $6 Cover
    $5 Entry

Payout:
    70/20/10 for the top 3 spots

Please contact us with any questions!
    615-678-4599
    Arcade for Life!
    http://www.gamegalaxyarcade.com
    Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat player since the beginning. No team, no affiliation.
  • w00tsickw00tsick Unblockable Joined: Posts: 1,434
    So like is there any interest in Memphis going to that Nashville tournament. I'm 1000% serious want to go because I miss that shit and I got tax return money to make trips.
    I'm about to book a room for FR, hit me up if you need a ride/room.
    The SunStone triple post:

I'm going to Nashville Saturday with Jacob Ford looks like.
  • 300300 ........... Joined: Posts: 868
    ?
    Seagulls and Electrolytes.
    !
  • Mighty MouseMighty Mouse Joined: Posts: 1
    Man I haven't been on here in ages what's up guys how are you all doing .
  • CamRacCamRac Charisma of the Streets Joined: Posts: 116
    edited March 2014
    Hey guys, I just moved here from Louisiana last week, and I'm looking for the Nashville/Middle TN facebook group. Can someone link it? RIP SRK.

EDIT: Nevermind - found it.
    GHOST TRAIN
    Choo choo!
    Question, is anyone meeting up at FN this week? It's been awhile and I want to get some, SF, TT2, Soul Cal and GG in.
  • Kigai OkasuKigai Okasu Fighter on-the-go Joined: Posts: 145
    The last few times that I showed up to the venue for Fight Night, no one was there. Has the venue changed, or has life caught up with everyone and dragging them down long term?
    PSN: KigaiOkasu (mostly on the Vita)
    GWFL: Kigai Okasu
    The last few times that I showed up to the venue for Fight Night, no one was there. Has the venue changed, or has life caught up with everyone and dragging them down long term?

Pretty sure it's the latter. I've been working Wednesday nights so I can't come. Not sure what everyone else's excuses are.

Dang, this is longest a thread been up. Pretty much dead.
  • PsyrenPsyren Joined: Posts: 10
    So does anyone still go to the Yacht Club in Knoxville or what?

I have never been out there but i used to play in some small tourneys in pigeon forge.

Would be nice to see more people out from sevierville.
  • DoctrineDarkDoctrineDark Explosion.. Joined: Posts: 82
    Does fight night still go on in memphis?
    I'm not no shame in my game..this is nothing that I'd ashamed to admit..I am what I am..I'm a warrior too. -Fleece Johnson

They say it's lonely at the top of whatever you do. You always gotta watch muthafuckas around you. Nobodys invincible..no plan is fool proof. We all must meet our moment of truth. -Gang Starr.
  • zombiesauruszombiesaurus Joined: Posts: 11
    Hey! it's been a long time since i've checked. Are there any new TTU students (or anyone in the cookeville area) that plays Marvel? we cant always make it to fight night in Nashville, so i'd love to find some people around here that play.
  • L-y-c-a-nL-y-c-a-n Training Starts Early Joined: Posts: 951
    Awwwww shiyit... It's going down.
    So did anyone else get a chance to try out the Super Smash Bros. demo at the Best Buy in Bartlett on Wednesday? Did they hold it anywhere else? Is anyone going back on Saturday to try it again?
  • J.D.E.J.D.E. Joined: Posts: 117
    I didn't see a thread here so I thought I would make one for all of the TN players who plays Street Fighter (or other games that we have in common).

All Tennessee players report in! This is for people within the TN area or within range of it. Of course we know that TN is divided into 3 parts: West, Middle, & East. The West consist of the Memphis, McKenzie areas & such. The middle consists of Murfreesboro & Nashville areas. The East consists of the Chattanooga & Knoxville areas. So where are you located? Where are you TN players? We need to fill up this player map for our FGC & of course set up some gathers & represent the TN scene in events. Here are some currently listed:

West
    Memphis Legends
    Max Ninja
    Step
    Vroly
    L.T.

Middle
    Bushido
    NinjaRayMan
    Vandy

East
    JDE
    GhabStopR
    CFC Trunks
    Monstar

If there is a thread, then please merge it, moderators :). Also, if you're in TN, please list yourself so I can add & fill up the map for the players. Need these casuals!!!
    "Fight you?? No, I wanna kill you!" - Gohan

• J.D.E.J.D.E. Joined: Posts: 117
    I somehow skipped this thread & made another one :/. I'm hoping a moderator closes it. Iron Labs & a few spots in Cleveland normally have festivities here in Chattanooga, but I'm not so sure now. I was trying to see if anyone from Chatt plays Street Fighter so I'll know who to meet up with for some casuals.
    "Fight you?? No, I wanna kill you!" - Gohan

I'm in the West Tennessee area. More specifically, in the Memphis area.
  • GrimstarGrimstar DON'T INTERFERE!!! Joined: Posts: 1,189
    y halo thar memphis