Xbox live street fighter hd remix

METABOLIZMMETABOLIZM Joined: Posts: 6
edited December 2013 in SSF2T: HD Remix
I havent been on xbox live for a couple of months. Who is the top dog with thier respectful chracter at the moment? Im sure DGV still is with Ryu.
Post edited by Trouble Brewing on

Comments

• Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Super Coffee Fighter V Joined: Posts: 5,174 mod
    moving to the hdr section
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
  • RandomRandom Joined: Posts: 264
    How active is the XBL HDR community compared to PSN?
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,710
    Both seem to have a small, but dedicated, still around playing the game. It seems a lot of people have taken to playing in private rooms as opposed to rank or endless though.

As far as top level players, I can't tell you on HDR, but I can tell you who is for offline ST competition. Kind of the same thing really.
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    edited December 2013
    Imma play HDR til they shut the servers down.

Not looking forward to it, I never figured out how to configure port forwarding and QoS on my ADSL connection.

They put the kibosh on the last top players thread on account of drama. Which I thought was a shame, they were kind of like stock tickers for player development.
    ^ When HDR goes offline, I'm just going to move onto other SFs and pray for a PS4 SF2. =[
  • METABOLIZMMETABOLIZM Joined: Posts: 6
    Whats the deal with hd remix for ps4 and xbox one? Is the game not gonna be playable for either system? I dont owe either one so I dont know much about whats going on with both systems.
    Dunno but hopefully something happens...
  • TheRealO.GKenTheRealO.GKen Joined: Posts: 248
    DGV is definitely still top Ryu. Lots of good players coming in from Japan as well.
    Hyper Fighting > ST

Hyper Fighting - Master Level Ken