Petition for SSF2T on Xbox 360 Live

VegaVega Joined: Posts: 917
Sorry to spam around these ST forums but just making sure everybody sees it somehow either here, NKI's thread, or the ST revival thread.

Someone made a petition (with stipulations even) to Capcom to get Super Turbo on Xbox 360 Live. Check it out...
http://www.petitiononline.com/SSF2T/petition.html
7 and a switchblade.
Steven Seagal as The Cockpuncher - "I don't think you have the balls."
Chaos Crypt - "I'd say we sound like the primeval howl from the cursed newborn."

Comments

• KyokujiKyokuji Needlessly Perverted Joined: Posts: 2,926
    I was disappointed that they went for HF first instead of ST, but I figure it was because the name was more recognizable, since most people stopped playing SF around the time SSF2 came out.

Is HF more balanced anyway? I haven't really heard of any game breaking characters in that like CE Bison or WW Guile or O. Sagat.
    "Getting herpes on your face is not a cost-saving solution."
  • GrahamGraham Joined: Posts: 571
    I was disappointed that they went for HF first instead of ST, but I figure it was because the name was more recognizable, since most people stopped playing SF around the time SSF2 came out.

Is HF more balanced anyway? I have't really heard of any game breaking characters in that like CE Bison or WW Guile or O. Sagat.

hf imo was the second most balanced version , i personally believe st is a bit more balanced. the reason i say this is there are more comeback moves in st.