Sim thread

Comments

• fatboyfatboy I beat anorexia: 10-0 Joined: Posts: 1,853
    Snip. ..
    Thanks for sharing.

However, if that is the kind of tick trap you want. I would use the db Jab. It is MUCH safer. (and offers the same stun properties)

Remember, the ENTIRE arm of Sim's db jab is invincible, unlike his DB short. Its extended leg can be hit.

You see, if the Ryu/Ken pull out a reversal on the tick, their SRK will right through the arm, and you can punish their recovery. (*)

That would not be the case on the bd short. If they pull out a reversal, your hit AND knocked down. VERY VERY bad for Sim....The risk reward is not there for the db short.

(*) Provided you have the perfect spacing to hit with the tip of the arm beyond there jab DP range and still be right out side their throw range.

For the record I am not trying to flame. Just trying to give a piece of advice I have seen used in videos and have used MANY times in gameplay.
    Am I hungry? Sure, I could eat...
  • ShinAkuma204ShinAkuma204 The Primordial Ooze Joined: Posts: 4,524
    I would also recommend the classic noogie trap (meaty standing strong, explained in this thread - http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=135206) over the short kick version suggested by djfrijoles.

Meaty standing strong is tough to deal with.
    Who's cuisine reigns supreme?!

"Well I guess the future is rape and no one can stop it."
    I would also recommend the classic noogie trap (meaty standing strong, explained in this thread - http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=135206) over the short kick version suggested by djfrijoles.

Meaty standing strong is tough to deal with.

Yeah.. dude it works... ShinAkuma204 introduced it to me. I personally like the Mk.slide trap for N.Sim more. (sets up for a 50/50 mix up). But the meaty MP works great. I use it all the time in SF2Turbo. Use it to mix up you tick trap setups to keep ppl guessing.
  • SweetJohnnyVSweetJohnnyV Streets ahead! Joined: Posts: 1,981 mod
    Speaking of db jab, I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on the different ducking punches. Are there any scenarios where db strong or db fierce are a better option? Not for ticks, just for general gameplay.

For example in stopping honda's torpedo or blanka's ball, which works best? Which works best for anti-air? Etc?
    Speaking of db jab, I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on the different ducking punches. Are there any scenarios where db strong or db fierce are a better option? Not for ticks, just for general gameplay.

For example in stopping honda's torpedo or blanka's ball, which works best? Which works best for anti-air? Etc?

If you are looking fo rthe best DB punsh to zone or stop moves, it goes to the db Jab, 100%.

As far as using the others DB punches in other situations, there are a few, but nothing of any merit worth really building any strategy. ( maybe in a occasional situtaion, but no fundamental strategy)

The priority just isn't there for them (db mp/hp) to be used over other moves.

Send me a INV next time you online Jonny an well play... and I'll show you.
    If you are looking fo rthe best DB punsh to zone or stop moves, it goes to the db Jab, 100%.

That's kinda what I figured. Just wasn't sure if the longer duration of the others made any difference.

Also, I just took a look at the YBH again. It's really tough to see what the hitboxes for those moves look like. At first, I thought they were all about the same. But after looking really close, it looks like there may be a box where you can get hit in your arm for the MP and FP versions. Hard to tell though. I wish the pictures were bigger and/or used a different background color.
    Send me a INV next time you online Jonny an well play... and I'll show you.

Sounds like fun. I might be on later tonight.
    it looks like there may be a box where you can get hit in your arm for the MP and FP versions.

Exactly.. That is why they are not as good.

Sounds like fun. I might be on later tonight.

Actually next week will be better. I am of to Vegas again this wekend!
  • KyokujiKyokuji Needlessly Perverted Joined: Posts: 2,926
    The only game I'm playing a lot is SF2T on XBLA and there are guys who just mash the shit out of DP and I feel sometimes I can't stop it. Those strategies seem good though

That likely has more to do with lag than anything else.
    "Getting herpes on your face is not a cost-saving solution."
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    Hello again Sim fans!!!
    First i want to say thanks for the response to my previous post about down back short.
    I guess it wasnt as reliable as i thought!
    Well i have something else i want to share, hoping this is more help to my fellow Sim players.
    Ive noticed in ST , and maybe other fighting games as well, that there is a lot of "bad habits"
    we can exploit. I call them that for lack of a name. what Im talking about are a few things a lot of players , including me , tend to do in the middle of gameplay. a friend of mine named Interceptor from Kaillera gave me a good example. After two blocked fireballs there is always a STRONG urge to jump at your opponent. whoever has this knowledge exploits it to its fullest anticipating that jump and punishes it with max damage. Well in a Guile vs Sim battle the other day i found one for myself which might be common knowledge to pros but this thread is for all , pro and begginers so maybe it will help someone else. If you manage to knock a fireball opponent down and you both end up at both corners, throw a fireball so it hits them as they get up. the most common next move would be to throw another fireball for most of us, including the opponent, so what do you do instead? Disapere so you end up right behind them immediatle after your fireball and the opponent will more times than not throw a counter fireball , to avoid chip damage but in reality you end up with perfect timing and you can go right into a noogie trap of your choice!!! Ive used it against some pretty fierce pros in kaillera and it works well!!! Try it out and ill greatly appreciate any feedback!! Good or bad.
    Oh and a quick question. Kyokuji did i see you on kaillera the other day? If so maybe we could go a few rounds sometime buddy?!?!
    <garyangel> ceks,cani,robbiers,yito all mexico players dont know where kyouya
    <garyangel> (((((((((((((((
    <djfrijoles> kyouya is with his gf gary
    <Random.Jab.DP.Spamer> his gf is gary ?
    Hello again Sim fans!!!
    First i want to say thanks for the response to my previous post about down back short.
    I guess it wasnt as reliable as i thought!
    Well i have something else i want to share, hoping this is more help to my fellow Sim players.
    Ive noticed in ST , and maybe other fighting games as well, that there is a lot of "bad habits"
    we can exploit. I call them that for lack of a name. what Im talking about are a few things a lot of players , including me , tend to do in the middle of gameplay. a friend of mine named Interceptor from Kaillera gave me a good example. After two blocked fireballs there is always a STRONG urge to jump at your opponent. whoever has this knowledge exploits it to its fullest anticipating that jump and punishes it with max damage. Well in a Guile vs Sim battle the other day i found one for myself which might be common knowledge to pros but this thread is for all , pro and begginers so maybe it will help someone else. If you manage to knock a fireball opponent down and you both end up at both corners, throw a fireball so it hits them as they get up. the most common next move would be to throw another fireball for most of us, including the opponent, so what do you do instead? Disapere so you end up right behind them immediatle after your fireball and the opponent will more times than not throw a counter fireball , to avoid chip damage but in reality you end up with perfect timing and you can go right into a noogie trap of your choice!!! Ive used it against some pretty fierce pros in kaillera and it works well!!! Try it out and ill greatly appreciate any feedback!! Good or bad.
    Oh and a quick question. Kyokuji did i see you on kaillera the other day? If so maybe we could go a few rounds sometime buddy?!?!

Hey Man...

Not trying to flame, but you need to working on the formatting of your post. I myself am by no means am a grammar/ English expert. But, it is really hard to read your post.

I am sure you have some good points, or are offering something interesting topics to discuss. <But, it literally hurts my eyes to try and read your post.>

Please add some spacing or something...

If I am the only one who feels this way about this, I apologize.
    Yeah, the teleport behind them while they throw a fireball trick works pretty good sometimes. Another variant is to throw a slow fireball immediately when you knock them down and then teleport behind them. As they're getting up, they'll need to block the fireball from one direction and then deal with your attack from the other direction.

However, you have to be really careful about when to use this. Even if they leave themselves stuck in a move or in block-stun, they can still do a reversal move to beat your throw. And if they dont leave themselves open, they can combo you for big damage. Plus, against many characters your money ahead by having your opponent on the other side of the screen.

So, all I'm saying is that ya, it's a decent trick and it'll catch people off guard sometimes. But be careful with it! I usually only use it when I'm desparate, or when I'm way ahead in life and I think I can catch them off guard and finish them off with it.
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    Wow i wasnt expecting that.
    Guess Ill just stick to reading posts.
    Wow i wasnt expecting that.
    Guess Ill just stick to reading posts.

No dude don't take it personally.:wgrin: I am really not trying to attack you. I am actually trying to help. If you want ppl to read your posts, you need to make them a little more easy to read.

Post as much as you want!

If you read back a page you'll see that I wrote a very full and complete reply to your prior post. I am not telling you not to post ( I think that my other post may have come off to strong), I am just asking your to make it easier to read format wise.

If you want ppl to read your post you have to make them easier to read.

Many ppl have given me advise on posting over the years. I am just trying to give you a little tip...
    Ok then homie!!!

Sounds good.

Nothing happened here people, move along nothing here to see!!!
    Truth be told i just discovered SRK not to long ago and i sure do wanna be a part of all this with you guys!!!

I can honestly say i have a real love for ST and finding this place with all my people that feel the same way ** especially Sim fans** made me feel pretty good yo!!!
    This is so far my favorite thread so keep all the good info. coming everyone!!!
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I'm not new to Dhalsim, but there are a few things that I need cleared up.

When trying to zone with fireballs against a decent Chun player, how should I deal with jumping MK's/ RH's. I know that maybe I could try to teleport away, but usually the Chuns I play will only jump at me if i don't have the time to recover and counter.

ex. Yoga Fire (from 3/4 to full screen) the instant I spit, here comes Chun. From experience I know a slide won't work, I also know that most of my oponents will not throw out the kick unless they know I'm vulnerable, and before anyone asks, no they don't really give me the time to jump back and sniper/ air-air with J.MK/ RH.

If I do try to jump and fight the Jump In, my opponent will wait and use a move to out prioritize my air-air attempt.

The idea is, if i stay on the ground they us Jin. MK, If I jump up they use the RH to counter. Is there a way to counter this shit or should I try to run with teleport, or maybe some of you guys have better ideas of how to deal with this.
  • NKINKI Mashers Joined: Posts: 1,788
    Chun's j.Forward owns Sim pretty bad. Your only good option is to do jump back Fierce (assuming you have time after recovering from your fireball). Or just block.

Those are the only two things I've seen Sim players use consistently with success.

(Of course if you have meter you could do the super, but this won't work if she's jumping over your fireball.)
    It was a fun ten years.

http://nki.combovideos.com
    Thanks to BlazeD and Preppy for hosting!
    Thanks, that kick is brutal.

Also, NKI, your Dhalsim vs. Chun's j.short vid was very nice, it helped me show my friend what it was that I meant by Priority.

Thanks again.
  • BoggleMindsBoggleMinds Joined: Posts: 335
    Thanks, that kick is brutal.

Also, NKI, your Dhalsim vs. Chun's j.short vid was very nice, it helped me show my friend what it was that I meant by Priority.

Thanks again.

Speaking of the Sim vs. Chun vid, what was the music used in it?
    "My first visit to an arcade changed my life. It was such a sensational experience. The fact I got to play with total strangers and connect with them through the game enthralled me." --Daigo Umehara

www.youtube.com/Guoguodi
    GGPO Handle: Gizzle
    Chun's j.Forward owns Sim pretty bad. Your only good option is to do jump back Fierce (assuming you have time after recovering from your fireball). Or just block.

Those are the only two things I've seen Sim players use consistently with success.

(Of course if you have meter you could do the super, but this won't work if she's jumping over your fireball.)

b. MP trades if you're right under her. Gian used to slide under her fireballs to bait a jump-in and then b. MP.
    b. MP trades if you're right under her. Gian used to slide under her fireballs to bait a jump-in and then b. MP.

Agreed.

Here is another thought to add to that. If you are slightly off with your spacing and timing on the back MP, you'll trade with Chun.

However, she'll hit you very high in your extended sprite, you will recover before she hits the grounds, and you'll have a chance to throw her when she lands.

I am not 100% postive if it gives you a true throw advange (think jumping kick gief earily on top of his head, he can get a spinner off b/c they land in recovery). Maybe some with more knowledge can clarify.. NKI.. hiny hint hint... :wink:

However, it does get to close to Chun. Which even if it is 50/50 split for Sim/Chun to get a throw off, it gives Sim a chance to get in an land the noogie trap. At worse if this is the case, you'll get thrown by chun, which you'll probably tech throw.

You can see it for yourself here.

Look at the 7 sec mark and 54 sec mark.

REMEMBER, this in not a clean hit 90% of the time (timing and spacing have to be prefect), if you are not in the right range when you attempt the b.strong, you'll get toasted with a big combo. It is a gamble when doing this. Depending on your point of view, it might not be worth it.

The event tree would look like this...

You either hit clean (rarely happens), or
    You get hit on the extended body, and you get the throw, or
    You get hit on the extended body, she gets the throw (not sure of if the throw advatage goes to Sim on the exchange), or
    excahnge, or
    You get combo'ed.
    Here is a bit to add for the match vs Boxer.

To start the match you have to set the tone right away. I would recomend you dont even pick your character but let time run out on the character select screen so that your opponent knows what is in store for him. Ahh nothing like prematch strats.

Starting off the round it is wise to cr.strong. If boxer blocks you can put him at the right range right away. If he head butts you will recover and be able to st.mk him before he lands and then a fierce FB will force him to block again. At this point he is in your range. It should be just outside your st.mp rage.

When you have boxer in your range DO NOT wiff to many moves. Most medium/hard wiffed moves will let boxer rushsweep you and then even if you block it he is in on you. At this range it is best to use FB's and st/cr.mp's that are blocked.

Be careful not to toss to many fireballs as a good boxer will strait jump one and then get in on you. after you get him at this range mix up your FB speeds. Toss a Jab and if he strait jumps its you can hit him with a few limbs. If he does the < or > fp/mp you can st.fp him. If he does a RH on the way down you can wait and hit him with rh/mk just before he hits the ground. Again be carefull not to get reckless with FB's at this point keep your calm and hold him down with mk/mp.

When boxer does get in, and he will, you need to watch a few things. If he should jump from far to hit you do a back.mk/lk then you can cancel into jab/strong FB to force him to block and get him back in your range. Back+Jab is an excelent move when boxer is in close on you. Some boxers love to just jump on your head when you are in the corner. If you are not comfortable telleporting you can b.jab him out of the air if you do it early. In this sittuation it is better to do a teleport, the 623KKK will take you the furthest away.

You will now need to know how to deal with close blocked/wiffed buffalos. After boxer buffalos you can do a few things. If it is wiffed and he is close I recomend you cr.jab x Jab FB. This will force him to block and then anticipate your next move. You can cr.strong and push him out but if you anticipate another buffalo just mk him and get him back to your range again. If you block the buffalo cr.mp/cr.mk will hit him but it may not be wise to xx FB. If the boxer is smart they will buffalo again and hit you and then he is in. you should cr.mkx2 to push him out and then set the pace of the match again.

Oh and remember the Fierce FB is your friend. From full screen there isn't any thing he can do to punnish you for throwing them. If you play an opponent that likes to use the 1,2,3,4's you will hit him out of them and knock him down. Even if he does a normal rush and trades with you he will be knocked back to the far side of the screen and you are back in controll with more pokes.

When boxer gets super BLOCK!! I can not stress this enough. It will and has turned the whole game because of one bad slide or FB. If you are keeping him at your max range your game will not change to much. He can not super through FB's at full scree. But from 3/4 screed stop tossing them and do not cr.mk xx FB when he has super he will go through the FB with it every time if they are good. Keep it simple and wait for him to burn his super.

This is a match that I have had to work out against Joe Zazza's rog over the past 1.5 years. If there is any thing that can be adjusted or added please do.

Thanks to Gian for showing me the light and making me want to play sim.

It is my opinion that this match is in favor of sim 60/40 and maybe even 70/30 if boxer doesn't have super.

When you mentioned Boxer doing his head butt (2nd paragraph) did you mean his Buffalo or his throw. I think beating Boxer with Dhalsim is just a matter of keeping him from doing his throw and trying your damndest to make him waste his super when he gets it.

Really though, I hope you meant the throw, I'd love to be able to get some compensation for that throw. Cuz most boxers I come accross will jump in at me like crazy whether or not I'm anti-airing them cuz they know that if they land that freakin' throw it will make up for the 6 or 7 times that I hit him clean with b+jab.

Also, one last thing that happens to me a lot while fighting boxer is I'll try like F--- to AA him but no matter what I'm hitting him with we trade and Dhalsim gets the shitty end of the deal. Any Ideas on how to play it a little safer or maybe be able to lay some more damage on him?
    I made a video to answer some of DanTharshers post. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I go through a match hit by hit, showing use of Dhalsims AA's and Zones. There is lot there in 1 1/2 minutes. There is a long write up that goes with it. Click the <<<MORE INFO>>> tab on the youtube.page. Please read it, itgives other infromation important to that match up that a casual player might not realize.

If you know how to play Sim. This might be boring. I just wanted to contribute something to the ST community.

This my first vid. and input would be great. It is the first of many, if there is enough interest.

I'll be doing all the differnt match ups, several times over, exploring each move, and how they can be implemented.

I am not a Sim expert, but I do know a lot. If you have someting to add let me know. I will be more than open in trying to hear it.
    Great vid, but it seems more of a play by play format than instructional or informative. While the good info is there I think some slowdowns or pauses to illustrate what is being done could benefit as it seems to move a bit too fast.

IMHO.

Great vid, but it seems more of a play by play format than instructional or informative. While the good info is there I think some slowdowns or pauses to illustrate what is being done could benefit as it seems to move a bit too fast.

IMHO.

Did you read the "more info?" on the left on side under about this video? There is a lot under there, I was hopping that would add a bit more depth.

I wanted to show the match in real time. Forcing the watch to pause. This forces them to interact with the video, hopefully causing them to get more out of it.

I'll look at adding the slow downs and such all. I have is windows movie maker. I'll see if it can do that!

Thanks for the input!

Edit: I added some more text describing what Sim is trying to do.

"In this match Dhalsim does a great job of controlling the space. This is how Sim wins this match up. Note how Sim uses the fireball to force Rog to avoid it. As Rog tries to avoid it, Sim uses the appropriate counters to whatever Rog does. When Rog starts to get too close, Sim pushes him away with the normals, and start the FB zone again."

I thought that might put the video in better context.

This my first vid. and input would be great. It is the first of many, if there is enough interest.

A couple notes:

1. In your extended info section. For part (a) you say that "b. St is one of two options here". I think you meant to say b. Jab.

2. About your * comment: I mostly agree with you in that it would be safer to keep his zone in-tact. However, although Boxer didn't have his super charged, he was pretty close to having it charged. My guess is that the Sim player decided to try to rush him down and finish him off before he got a chance to finish charging it. Not sure if I would've went for it, but just a guess as to why he did.

3. About comment #3: It looked like Boxer got pushed back far enough from the yoga flame that even if he did a BH through the yoga Sim wouldn't get hit. I could be wrong about this, and it's a good tip regardless of the specifics here. But it does make me wonder something. Does a blocked yoga flame push a close opponent out further than a yoga fire? I've never stopped to think about this before, but it could be useful if that's the case.

I think it's a really great breakdown man! I'm definitely interested in seeing more :lovin:

EDIT: It's really too bad that you can only rewind in blocks on youtube. I don't mind pausing the video. In fact, I think I prefer it because then I have the option of just watching the full match also after I've taken in the notes. But when I miss some tidbit that happens, rewinding in blocks is annoying.
    Yoshimura vs. Tsuji
    Yoshimura's air defense is no joke.

In fact was the next match another Dhalsim-Boxer? (Don't have the file on my HD any more.) I just realized right now that must have been Kurahashi counter-picking.

Man that CigarBob write-up was really good stuff. It's too bad dude never got around to writing more new ken material.
  • LogosLogos Mountain Beast Joined: Posts: 754
    *snip*

Good shit, man. Thanks for making that. :lovin:
    Holy shit sign me up on the intrest bandwagon!!!

All the match ups would be awsome yo!
    Only thing is i would also like to see the slow mo action. It would be a lot of work but have you thought about a double release like the Shenanagins vid? One with slow mo and the other without! Well its just a suggestion because that would be a hell of a lota work doing all the match ups like that.

Hey heres an idea, I think we could benifit a lot from vids where Sim loses, and all the mistakes are explained also.

Thumbs up on your first project man!!!
    Did you read the "more info?" on the left on side under about this video? There is a lot under there, I was hopping that would add a bit more depth.

I wanted to show the match in real time. Forcing the watch to pause. This forces them to interact with the video, hopefully causing them to get more out of it.

I'll look at adding the slow downs and such all. I have is windows movie maker. I'll see if it can do that!

Thanks for the input!

I read the extra info. It did add to the vid. I just feel that it is moving too fast for some players who are trying to learn to keep up with.

Good vid nonetheless.

Holy shit sign me up on the intrest bandwagon!!!

All the match ups would be awsome yo!
    Only thing is i would also like to see the slow mo action. It would be a lot of work but have you thought about a double release like the Shenanagins vid? One with slow mo and the other without! Well its just a suggestion because that would be a hell of a lota work doing all the match ups like that.

Hey heres an idea, I think we could benifit a lot from vids where Sim loses, and all the mistakes are explained also.

Thumbs up on your first project man!!!

Definitly, I was pudding around on super turbo yesterday morning. I was trying to compose a list of Dhalsim's anti-airs against the rest of the cast.

By doing so I realized, it's not so much the move you choose vs. another one, (It sometime seems like the timing doesn't matter, but if you really try to mess up you still can.)

I started with b+jab against Blanka's jump in punches, what i learned was that as long as you struck b+jab so that you hand was up his ass BEFORE his fist could touch your face (or the hit box for it) you would win clean, the wierd angle of blanka's fist seem to make his j. mp a bit more difficult to beat with b.+jab, but still possible.

And then there was Blanka's j.HP. The downward claw thing. I thought there was no way i could beat it with b.+jab. After succesfully proving that, I had my friend jump at me from a little closer, she accidentally went over me with the j.HP, Sim turned and hit Blanka with the b.+jab.

After this, I had Blanka come at me again with j.HP, I would take a small step towards Blanka and input b.+jab and it could now easily beat his j.HP just because your hand once again goes up and hits BEFORE the claws can get to you, try doing the same without walking forward first dhalsim loses.

I think this is why there are a lot of people who don't want to take the time to learn Sim, It's not like his moves win 100% or lose 100%, its all about when and where you do his moves.

I think that there is a lot to be said about how Sim's anti-airs work, but a hell of a lot more to say about why they sometimes won't.
    I think this is why there are a lot of people who don't want to take the time to learn Sim, It's not like his moves win 100% or lose 100%, its all about when and where you do his moves.

I think that there is a lot to be said about how Sim's anti-airs work, but a hell of a lot more to say about why they sometimes won't.

That is exactly it. When I first started to use Sim... I thought it was as easy to use AA 'X' when opponents jumps in and does 'Y.' This is not the case.

Moves like the SRKs, Flask Kicks, Sumo Head -Butts, and etc are invincible and easy to use. They follow the X/Y rational. An opponent jumps (or jump attacks) you simply use invincible AA move.

These invincible AAs essentially drive and push through your the oppents hit boxes and cause damage. As stated in various form above, these are the "go to" AA's for character that have them. Again, if an opponents jumps, you use that move to punish.

Sim does hot have any invincible moves, other than his super, he has no "go to" AA.

He has to use timing and placement of various normals to execute a AA. The main thought behind Sims AAs are very different the invincible AAs. Instead of powering straight through the jumping attack, think of maneuvering around it, and hitting where it is vulnerable.

At least that is how I look at it.
    I have a new Dhalsim video up.. This one is cool (at least I think so).

Please vist the my space page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/fatboySRK

It covers Sim V. Blanka.

It is called the "The Young Yoga Master: Cleansing the Dirty Rodent."

It is being approved right now so I can't give a direct link. <
    nix this

Edit: Direct Link...

PS. JOHNNY V.. All specials push out the same distance.. At least Sim's do...
    Dirty Rodent
    :mad: NOT COOL! :mad:
    :lp: :lp: :r: :lk: :hp:

Nah, heh, but video was dope. Great selection to focus on, too. I think Gian and T.Akiba have played each other a shitload of times (i.e. both sides know what's up.)
    PS. JOHNNY V.. All specials push out the same distance.. At least Sim's do...

Thanks, that's good to know!

Nice work on the new video! It was both fun to watch and informative. Edutainment for the win :rofl:
  • Warrior's DreamsWarrior's Dreams 梅原 > Wong Joined: Posts: 1,292
    Could someone talk about/go into detail about the Sim vs Deejay match up. This was all I found in this thread.

VS Deejay - Be careful using c. MP in this match-up, his slide beats it clean. s. MP does go over it though. You can c. MP under his fireballs just like Guile, but again be careful with your timing. db. MK to beat his slides. A lot of his normals badly out prioritize your's so be careful. You're gonna have to find out what beats his jump-ins, because they go right through your usual anti-airs, including back LP.
    You shouldn't care about the division between ST and HDR, but rather the message you are sending to tournament organizers if you stop supporting the classic style of Street Fighter II.

Mike Watson's Super Turbo Revival Sunday's Stream every Sunday! Look up "IEBattleGrounds" on twitch tv's website.
    Here is the latest stream:
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Sliding is your friend against jump-ins you can't stuff standing up.
    s. FP will beat things that stuff your RH/FK.
    Dirty Rodent.. Not Cool!...

Funny thing is.. I did not come up with that.. LOL.. I was playing WIth Nelson, Cole,Valle, and Beassely at evothis years.. I was blanka.... I was playing Nelson's Guile...

I was biting him with Banka (he is my second character)... and he smirks in his underbreath... Get off me you Dirty Rodent... LOL...

Everybody started laughing....

Ps. You have to admit the Crayola pic of blanka was awesome. I found it on Google image and I thought it was was perfect... LOL
    Could someone talk about/go into detail about the Sim vs Deejay match up. This was all I found in this thread.

I'll make a video in a week or so... Once I get views on the Blanka video..
    I'll make a video in a week or so... Once I get views on the Blanka video..

Please dont leave out how to smash on Dee Jays jump in jab punch!!!
    My God I hate that jump in attack!!!
    OK everyone I have a question.

I really need to implement the whiffed roundhouse drill into throw / noogie technique into my tactics of Sim play. Only thing is I dont know how to set it up. Im guessing its something like two meaty crouching back forwards and afterwords jump back into RH drill quickly.

Maybe there are more ways to set it up and I was hoping someone could post a few!!!
    Any help will be appreciated!!!