KI Sparring Thread - Leave your tags here

Comments

• CSword123CSword123 oh god OHGOD! why did I think this was a good idea? please... just- I'M SORRY!! Joined: Posts: 1,214
    I'm poor so I still have the free version but my tag is Coolsword123
    KI: Jago
    GG: Chipp/Ky
    UMVC3: Team "Rider May Die" - Ghost Rider/Vergil/Dante
    Best KI community on the webs: www.killerinstinctonline.net
  • rushtonrushton rushton21 Joined: Posts: 13
    Just picked this up, love it but I am still pretty bad.

Tag: rushton21

add me for some games, I usually play Spinal.
    xbl:rushton21
    ssf4:ae 2012 - sagat
  • Dubstep_DawgDubstep_Dawg Joined: Posts: 28
    Add ProudDisciple
    I played you. You lag SOOOOO MUCH!
  • popafella010popafella010 Joined: Posts: 13
    Looking for casual games im trying to get better at the game send me a message where you are adding me from

Tag uses zeros not O's

Tag:P0PaF3llA010
    Main:glacius/thunder
    XBL:P0PaF3llA010
    PSN: Popafella010
  • GwyndonGwyndon Joined: Posts: 5
    Complete noob, looking to train, and improve also hoping for playing partners. I play week nights after 8PM Eastern time. Weekends as much as possible. Add me Gwyndon
  • xiceman191xiceman191 Joined: Posts: 1,448
    edited July 2014
    XBL: FadedRevolution

I have had the game for a week looking for more people to play with.

I use: Jago/Thunder/Orchid/Glacius
    Psn: Datdudeiceman191
    Umvc3: Main team: Nova/Spencer/Mags, Secondary: Dormammu/Strange/Magneto
    twitch.tv/datdudeiceman191
  • Dubstep_DawgDubstep_Dawg Joined: Posts: 28
    xiceman191 wrote: »
    XBL: FadedRevolution

I have had the game for a week looking for more people to play with.

I use: Jago/Thunder/Orchid/Glacius

up for a match this friday? say 5pm pst?
  • SplitAtomsSplitAtoms Joined: Posts: 70
    XBL: TheeSplitAtoms

Glacius player here!!
    BOOM BAP
  • 3PiecesOfBread3PiecesOfBread Joined: Posts: 6
    T3PiecesOfBread

Just picked it up a couple days ago, probably as free as free gets right now.
  • FretwiseFretwise Joined: Posts: 1
    Fretwise - brand new to fighters and KI looking to learn and improve. Playing sabrewulf now and loving it. Hit me up anytime I am on as I exclusively play KI right now
  • adamamosadamamos Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey, my gamertag is S0NARIS (with a zero). Have been playing since December and had it with all the ragequitter. Send me a message anytime for a match. Main with Orchid but often play as Sadira and Fulgore
  • code7747code7747 Joined: Posts: 21
    V1510N 0F H3LL , just let me know your from srk, i just got the console so i need all the sparring i can get
    XBLA --> V1510N 0F H3LL
    PSN-->code7747
    Steam-->code7747
  • popafella010popafella010 Joined: Posts: 13
    adamamos wrote: »
    Hey, my gamertag is S0NARIS (with a zero). Have been playing since December and had it with all the ragequitter. Send me a message anytime for a match. Main with Orchid but often play as Sadira and Fulgore

I need Sadira practice!! Add me so we can get some matchs in
    XBL:P0PaF3llA010
    PSN: Popafella010
  • Edrick296Edrick296 Figthting games enthusiast. Since 1989. Joined: Posts: 2
    gamer tag

Edrick296

level 20 Glacius.

Waiting for Tj combo.
  • ShadowBagelShadowBagel Joined: Posts: 2
    My GT is RectalPayload

I just hit 17 last night. I main Sadira, but occasionally play Glacius and want to learn Fulgore.

I would especially like to play with a Thunder that doesn't mind exchanging tech, but I will play with anybody.

I'm actually new to the FGC. I just started gaining interest in FGs back in March, and decided to buy my X1 for KI at the end of May, so I still lack a lot of knowledge.

I like to think I play a decent Sadira though :)
  • PelvisTheGreatPelvisTheGreat Joined: Posts: 3
    GT: PelvisTheGreat/ TJ Combo, Spinal, Jago
    XBL: PelvisTheGreat
  • B_RaBBiiTTB_RaBBiiTT Xrd: Zato SF5: Laura Twitter @Official_JRD PSN aBoB_Ryn Joined: Posts: 325
    edited November 2014
    GT OG Swiizy Main Character : Sadira i'm looking to play anybody regardless of skill hoping somebody better then me i'd say i'm about average within this game i love it more then sf4 and would like to represent my skills in ki at tournaments i'm hoping playing with people online would help me out
    Post edited by B_RaBBiiTT on
  • SudaFightsSudaFights Joined: Posts: 4
    SudaFights I play TJ Combo
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    edited December 2014
    SoVi3t666

I play Glacius, Spinal, Fulgore, Sadira, and been playing Kan-Ra pretty hard since he came out.

wouldn't mind playing TJ Combo, Chief Thunder, or B Orchid players, so they can help me learn how to counter breaker those fuckers :P
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • SudaFightsSudaFights Joined: Posts: 4
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    SoVi3t666

I play Glacius, Spinal, Fulgore, Sadira, and been playing Kan-Ra pretty hard since he came out.

wouldn't mind playing TJ Combo, Chief Thunder, or B Orchid players, so they can help me learn how to counter breaker those fuckers :P

I'm a TJ player if you need help learning

GT - SudaFights
  • -VIRUS--VIRUS- Shadow Jago all day Joined: Posts: 169
    GT: Virus916
  • OoDarkBlightoOOoDarkBlightoO Joined: Posts: 12
    OodarkblightoO looking for serious competition, please no tea baggers, raggers, or taunters.
  • g0th1cycleg0th1cycle Joined: Posts: 2
    g0th1cycle Sadira main
    Jago Thunder Omen Orchid
  • StylishDanteStylishDante Joined: Posts: 1
    stylishdante777... jago/thunder/spinal
  • SwoltacularSwoltacular Joined: Posts: 16
    GT: Swoltacular
    Previous SF4 player looking to play KI a lot now, only have invested 15ish hours in and haven't decided my main yet. Considering Kan Ra, Aganos or Omen. I'm a beginner and am looking for people of equal skill level and those of higher skill level who don't mind helping with tips and practice, especially if you're experienced with one of the characters I like.
  • BugattiBisonBugattiBison Joined: Posts: 7
    Just picked the game up recently. Been in the dojo and the story mode mainly. Trying to get the combo system down. Learning Jago at the moment but will probably attempt to learn Hisako when she's available

GT: RickyOrtizPurse
  • EijikenEijiken Joined: Posts: 38
    GT: Eijiken

Aganos, Sadira, Omen, pocket Kan-Ra player.

Ordered from best to meh (Sadira is my best when I'm using pad)
  • ChubrockChubrock Joined: Posts: 12
    I got the game three weeks ago and working on TJ Combo. My username is LkChubrock
  • Heavygee84Heavygee84 throw some hands on that b1tch! ( @ MAKOTO) Joined: Posts: 252
    Hey there. Heavygee (knigrowedamus)
    Add me for some games. I play the wolf
    Umvc3-taskie,skrullie,racoonie
    "SHE LOVES ME!"
    i play to many fighting games.....
  • FattyWinnarzFattyWinnarz Joined: Posts: 328
    GT: Fatty Winnarz
    I live in CT so east coast, preferably New England/New York would be best, but I'll play whoever. I'm trying to main Thunder currently.
  • RomeRome Joined: Posts: 8
    GT: RndmDP Rome , Europe - Orchid, Hisako, Glacius, ... maybe Cinder soon
  • MORDECA1MORDECA1 Joined: Posts: 25
    MORDECA1

Aganos.
  • TacticalLampTacticalLamp Joined: Posts: 58
    TacticalLampy

I play TJ and Cinder as well as a shitty Orchid and and even shittier Jago.
  • VaderFettVaderFett Another DLC is coming your way! #PayUp Joined: Posts: 44
    If anybody wants to add me for some KI action here's my XBL Tag: Vader Fett 1
    Just lemme know you're from the SRK forums when you add me.
    PSN: Vader-Fett XBL: Vader Fett 1 FightCade: VaderFett

"You know? I love cheap characters!"-Infiltration on why he plays Nash
    "Oh, this is the worst question to ask! Of course, I body him!"-Tokido on facing Wong
  • eastyyeastyy Joined: Posts: 6
    My tag is eastyy ...over in ireland here so not sure how good the net code is over a distance
  • The MartianThe Martian We Out Here. Joined: Posts: 12,263
    Is OP even active anymore? Nigga still hasn't added my tag to the list on the first page.
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
  • jinxhandjinxhand That Battle Fantasia Guy!!! Joined: Posts: 91
    GT: JINXHAND. I'm in San Diego. Kan-Ra main, but I dabble with Omen and Glacius.
    "That Battle Fantasia Guy"
    Aulbath player in Cali
    @jinxhand on twitter!!!
    Go Ravens!!!
  • Chief RekkaChief Rekka "Don't Think; Feel" Joined: Posts: 330
    Chief Rekka. Thunder main, not very good, but looking to get better. NYC.
    "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once. I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times"-Bruce Lee

Xbox Live: EB Chief Rekka
    Main: Fei Long Alt: Dee Jay
    Location: I'm the one who's reppin' Queens, way beyond your dreams.
    Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/user/reverendreg
    Twitter:Reggie_FTW

“"When the opponent expands, I contract, When he contracts, I expand, And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit-it hits all by itself."-Bruce Lee
  • jrronimojrronimo Joined: Posts: 106
    edited March 2016
    jrrronimo on XBL (3 r's, not 2 like everywhere else. Long story.) I'm in Longmont, Colorado, USA.

I main Orchid (at least until Kim Wu comes out), with the occasional Jago. One day I'll learn a different character! One day...

I played more KI2 than is likely healthy, and bought my XBO for Killer Instinct specifically. :D It's different, but in a good way. Hope to play some of you!
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    WatCnBrwnDo4U - Orchid
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk