The Chainsaw Incident (new 2d horror fighting game)

124»

Comments

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,923 mod
    May this be a testament to how much effort making a fighting game is...

And to how ridiculous some niggas are about wanting story mode on top of that shit like god damn son hella works goes into just making the game work right and ya'll already bitching about other bullshit well fuck just play the computer all day why don't ya?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    Don't I know it...
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,968
    fighter game have to been niche genre to make for reason, shit game designing aint easy in it self, but trying to make game with while beautiful but criticall art like 2d is daunting, its why I'm like. let them do what they do to make these game wit out killing them selves. Doing clones, dlc, micro transaction. F2p, 2.5. I just love fighter in general.

games like Yatagarasue,Choascode, and even skull girls were very ambitious but had to dialed back them selves to not self implode.

Yata not being able to fully fullfilled their crowd funding, (lack of ggpo)
    Chaose code down grading their game from being PC fighter that intended to be like rising thunder to arcade only fighter to having lack luster console release.

Skull girls well you know the story.

I hope people start to realize just because our game have higher power capabilities that designing is still the same and takes time.

Even company SNK and Arc system work have to move to 3d models because it just cost effective to do so.

the only niche vangaurd like examu and frenchbread are still doing 2d but they can barly keep up. let alone get their proper recognition.
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
  • AkiroAkiro Joined: Posts: 61
    This wasn't going to happen to begin with, the half assed "footage" of the game was a huge warning sign.

I guarantee the developers were going to disappear if it were funded.
  • C-SwordC-Sword Joined: Posts: 736
    It's back!!!

giphy.gif

What a shame.

• JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 4,326
    Boooo they changed Mike Jones' name.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
  • ilitiritilitirit Joined: Posts: 6,381
    Any news?
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,066
    They posted this like...almost a year ago on facebook. This game is dead, they also said that it might not end up a fighting game (lolwtf)

I wanted this game to happen so bad and then it was clear very early on that they didnt have a leg to stand on.

At least they got rid of the motion blur and violent screen shaking. Still, why even bring this back with nothing to show. If its not a side scroller they should just...gracefully bow out. Im still kinda astonished at how the direction of this game isnt concrete after 3 years of development.

And I know the devs lurk on SRK. So...yea...read this.
  • PurplePonyArcadePurplePonyArcade Pretentious Android Joined: Posts: 253
    They posted this like...almost a year ago on facebook. This game is dead, they also said that it might not end up a fighting game (lolwtf)

I wanted this game to happen so bad and then it was clear very early on that they didnt have a leg to stand on.

At least they got rid of the motion blur and violent screen shaking. Still, why even bring this back with nothing to show. If its not a side scroller they should just...gracefully bow out. Im still kinda astonished at how the direction of this game isnt concrete after 3 years of development.

And I know the devs lurk on SRK. So...yea...read this.

I did to, so very badly. Still the game being cancelled is old news. I waited the longest time just to find out that it was. Sad but at least the finally told us.
    The world needs more folk metal
    It looked like crap, I can't believe people were excited for this. The character designs are a mess.

• yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,066
    What looked like crap? There was never any gameplay lol. It was all proof of concept.
    Exactly. Their concepts looked like crap.

124»