Looking for a sparring partner on SF4AE (XBOX 360)

TheBeyonder_R5TheBeyonder_R5 Joined: Posts: 10
edited February 2014 in Super Street Fighter IV
I have been playing SF4AE for a couple months now and I'm trying to improve my skills. I have read the forums and also watched tons of videos online of Xaio Hai an Popi since I main Cammy to learn combos and also frame traps just need some feedback from somebody an also maybe some guidance to improve.
Post edited by TheBeyonder_R5 on

Comments

• VolcanicAkuma55VolcanicAkuma55 Joined: Posts: 1,991
    edited February 2014
    mightv wanted to read a bit more to find the matchmaking threads. mods move this plz
    SF main: Akuma
    not wannabe, GUNNA BE pro. just need more practice.
    FIX AKUMA AND GOUKEN'S MUSIC IN USF4. WE DONT NEED 3 VERSIONS OF RYU'S THEME
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,712
    edited February 2014
    Cool story bro. Try the Online Outlet--XBL section of the forums. You'll probably find more results there than posting it on non-relevant forums to your post.

That or add the gamertags of the other thousand people that post up the same stuff. Y'all should get together.

Better yet: Try Regional Matchmaking and look for players who live close to you so you can get some offline sessions in. Much more fun than online sessions, they're willing to help you out a lot more, and you get to meet the local scene. All winning points in my book.
  • TheBeyonder_R5TheBeyonder_R5 Joined: Posts: 10
    edited February 2014
    @eltrouble I appreciate the info man! Sorry had no idea this was in the wrong category