The Flash TV Series Thread

Comments

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,237
    D'Nyc3 wrote: »
    Judging by the way those bed sheets are someone got some!

37f1214a475bd1fb5.gif
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,721 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Iris being Barry's anchor was taken to ridiculous extremes. Iris's love completely cured Barry of his dementia? What a load of shit.

its a plot device stolen from wally's run. When wally gets lost in time, linda is his anchor. Because their love is so strong that it apparently defies interdimensional space and time travel lol. Literally the only thing that fucked it up was this future flash trying to get in her pants and fuckin wit her head. Wally gets lost as fuck at that point and when he finally comes home...his girl is frozen in ice and future flash is all..."i fucked up badly wally"
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,216
    you know the wally actor aint gonna leave. Hollywoods a tough game for us black folk. You know dat homie aint getting a better gig than that unless he get his dk sucked or ass raped by Weinstien
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,988
    edited October 13
    I was watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine and it hit me, the writers over there have done more with their season finale cliffhangers than the Flash has. Like a half-hour comedy has done more with it's material than an hour-long action drama. Damn... :angry:

It really would've been nice for things to stay Barry-less for an episode or two. Let Wally and Cisco develop their teamwork for someone strong later-on to come along and ruin it. Or let Barry stay in crazy mode for a little bit, but they rushed it all like crazy. Wally (in Barry's costume) fought the Samurai bot straight up with no real strategy in sight, and Cisco just sat shit out after the first encounter. They literally put no effort into fighting the second time, and in third encounter they didn't even get another chance, Iris just said "fuck it" and used herself as bait to get Barry to snap out of it.

It was terrible. Barry taught Wally almost every speedster trick in the book, and he's still just running and punching fast. That's not saying much since the show doesn't have the special effects budget or smarts to show them fighting in super speed.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,255
    Hold up hold up. Was that Brainiac at the end of episode 1?!?!?!?!!?
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 764
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    The Thinker
    so a friend of mine through martial arts flippy stuff. he works on the flash show and threw a pre-viz up of episode 1.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    JLALloyd wrote: »
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    The Thinker

Should have been Brainiac
    Well remember that the Superman/Supergirl universe sorta does existing the CW/DC Universe
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,856
    Supergirl is on it's own Earth. If Brainiac shows up it will be on her show not Barry's.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 18
    Oh my goodness Iris in that short robe....goddamnnnnnn :sweat: yeah this episode has already started off correctly with something gorgeous.

ohhhh and now there's my vanilla honey Caitlin in some shorts...AND Gypsy! yes yeassssss... the girls on this show, lawd have mercy :wow:
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,550 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    And just like that Iris is back to season 1 form. :lol:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,890
    I'm conflicted...This indian chick seems like a huge asshole. Why not let her die?
    What is like $2500 a month?
    DAMN GYPSY!
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,890
    Yo this guy's room has way too many lens flares.
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,550 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gypsy > Caitlin!
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,066 mod
    So what are we playing the guessing game with now? Can you guess who, is the mystery~?
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    ominous warden face lol

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Terrible episode. Wtf was Wally doing while Barry was getting controlled by that fat guy??? Then after he gets defeated you see Wally on the ground?? Have I missed something?
    Sacr3D wrote: »
    Terrible episode. Wtf was Wally doing while Barry was getting controlled by that fat guy??? Then after he gets defeated you see Wally on the ground?? Have I missed something?

Barry while being controlled by the fat guy knocked out Wally.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,135 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DUDE SERIOUSLY

What the fuck was he thinking with that shit?
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,282
    So another episode where Wally is useless. Shocker.

And an episode dominated by relationship drama...

So far, I think a poor start to the season that has done very little to assuage the fears of last one.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    haha that priest was absolutely checking out Iris' glorious cleavage just a minute ago.

Also on this episode... adorable new prime white meatttt :sweat: She'd get ravaged all day.
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,431
    Man that was one sorry bird.

Even the Thinker wanted to keep Hazard at arms length.

Poor Joe. He thought he was done changing diapers :lol:
    How many L's has Wally scooped up so far?
    edited October 25
    "subjects myspace page"....what??

lmfaooo breakup cube...need that. fund it

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Well, Wally is off the show (for the time being) and it's probably the best thing that could happen for the character and the show itself. They're pretty much resetting the board as much as possible, no teamups, no other Speedsters, just Barry doing his own thing. Season 1 was the show's best, makes sense to go back to that as much as possible while still keeping things fresh. Bringing back Harry, also a good idea, show just isn't the same without a Wells.

I'll be honest, I thought I would hate Hazard but she turned out to be a great Villain of the Week. That little origin story at the beginning really helped out showing why she would give no fucks with the rest of the world getting blown up in her wake of good luck. Hard not to feel for her. She also completely punked Barry and really sold why Thinker thought it was best to keep distance rather than immediately bring her into the fold. Bitch is immensely dangerous, if she harnesses that ability she'll make Savitar look like a chihuahua.
    I can't believe that Sugar from YTV is now this hot man. Like my childhood lol
    Oy veyyyyy again with the exposing your secret identity crap... superheroes really need to stop doing that shit, man. It's something that annoyed me about the older Spiderman movies....dude just kept onnnnnn taking the mask off in front of various people.

*sidenote-- super-stretching like Mr. Fantastic... I've always seen this as one of the dumb superpowers. It's good for some perverted applications and some petty theft here and there, but it's not a cool one like speedforce-caliber speed, Xavier-level psychic power, invulnerability/immortality, Ginyu body-swap, Vixen's animal-mimicry, etc.
    It's a goofy looking, but it's an effective power. He tanked a bullet like it was nothing.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,216
    fun episode! 8/10!
    The entire tone of the episode would shift whenever Ralph was on screen. It was a bit jarring. It was cool seeing him. I got a good laugh with him turning down the Plastic Man name.
    Eh...again, idk how I'm feeling about the season. Feels like it's coming up short. I get they want to throw everything back to the happy days of Season 1...but they're going TOO far in that direction. Honestly, the "lighthearted romp" is the niche where LoT is at, Flash doesn't really need to be there anymore. It's something that should be between LoT and Arrow.

Also, for as absurdly great as Flash has been on Special Effects considering their budget, Dibny is one of the few times that you remember that it's just a simple TV show, those effects were just bad. If they're really gonna make him a recurring character, they need to fix that shit and quick.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file