The Flash TV Series Thread

1103104105106107109»

Comments

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 2
    soooo we're just gonna quietly improve his vibrating and auto flash skills? like no ones gonna mention that on the show? secret level ups and everyone acts like its normal? almost feel like theirs an episode missing to discuss that shit.

also warned you niggas 2 years ago...he gonna be revealing his identity to everyooooneee.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,254
    maxx wrote: »
    soooo we're just gonna quietly improve his vibrating and auto flash skills? like no ones gonna mention that on the show? secret level ups and everyone acts like its normal? almost feel like theirs an episode missing to discuss that shit.

also warned you niggas 2 years ago...he gonna be revealing his identity to everyooooneee.

Hell he's drunk and telling anyone who's listening that he's The Flash right now.
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 766
    What were they thinking while writing this episode lol
    Looks like it's the end for evil Killer Frost... not good, I liked her.
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Loved the incredible hulk reference. Along with the Bruce Wayne comment in Arrow.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,874
    Cecil's daughter was full of shit. Go empower females by shaking that ass!
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,297
    This episode sucked, not much more to say about it. Which is too bad as Iris/Caitlyn/Cecile/Felicity having to handle shit on their own could've been immensely compelling.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    but my feminism....
  • ReggieHadokenReggieHadoken Power Up Joined: Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 9
    Feminism episode. Ugh. They can't all be winners, but still fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This show is becoming more and more trash. To think, season 1 was so good.
    Yeah, if this season doesn't recover, I think I'm just gonna consider it unsalvageable, at least with the staff they have now. Back to shitty villain of the weeks, Team Flash is consistently acting like morons, terrible plots.

I'll at least wait it out until the Thinker actually gets to do something legitimate. Honestly, the Arrowverse's backbone has always been around its villains, not the heroes. Now they can't completely save bad seasons (Damien Darhk, as fantastic as he was, couldn't salvage the shitty Arrow season he was in), but across every single series, it's at its best when built around a compelling villain. It's no coincidence that the Flash has suffered without a compelling villain since Wells RF bit the dust.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Crisis on Earth X trailer..............
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    It is funny, how everything is oretty much Barry's fault.

He has

Crisis on Earth X trailer..............

Well, at least they pulled quotes from the 2nd best Indiana Jones flick.

Lelz at shows still doing the horizontal heroes montage-walk.

It was lame as all fuck back when Armageddon did it, and it is even lamer now.

...because Affleck and crew didn't have submachine guns pointed at THEM.

Unfortunately.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,863 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 22
    episodes have been unfortunately goofy this season (*perhaps this is an attempt to go far away from how dark last season was..?)... but there's some quality hotness going on this season..

Mrs. Devo - niiiiiiice. Bonus points for that lovely accent.

That Native American girl from last week or so = :wow: hot as hell....such a shame she couldn't be a regular.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,892
    Man, what the hell? I've started skipping through episodes because the season isn't holding me, so tell me if I've got something wrong.

The entire episode the team was against Barry thinking he was going crazy about Devoe, but at the very end all it took for them to 100% flip on his side was for Barry to say Devoe knew he was The Flash. Wouldn't the logical step be "Hey, Barry's fucking lying."?

Also, Wally came back. Why? He didn't do shit when he was here, when he left nothing changed, and now he's back. Am I supposed to be happy?
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,874
    Man, what the hell? I've started skipping through episodes because the season isn't holding me, so tell me if I've got something wrong.

The entire episode the team was against Barry thinking he was going crazy about Devoe, but at the very end all it took for them to 100% flip on his side was for Barry to say Devoe knew he was The Flash. Wouldn't the logical step be "Hey, Barry's fucking lying."?

Also, Wally came back. Why? He didn't do shit when he was here, when he left nothing changed, and now he's back. Am I supposed to be happy?

No, that wouldnt be the next logical step you idiot. Barry had zero evidence he was the devoe they were looking for out of thousands. The previous episode they narrowed it down to him by psychological profile, then they get to his house and hes a crippled. Them being use to metas who well, arent crippled, and confidently/outwardly display their powers almost immediately, they backed off while barry went with his spidey sense.

So when he comes back like i met him again, and um, he knows im the flash, thats all they needed to know, since he was the closest match in the first place. It would make zero sense to be like, oh barry, youre risking jail time and your career just to lie to us. Especially considering he didnt lie in the first place to them. He just didnt have evidence, and was trying to drag them along based on his intuition. He didnt be like, oh devoe is a meta, i saw him use his powers. lol

Fucking generation of retards. lol. Hey guys, ive just watched random episodes out of order most likely, and half ass paying attention. Here is my opinion on things already answered, or should by most standards be questions someone would obviously think are too stupid to ask. No one gives a shit that wallys back, welcome to everyones opinion on wally.
    LEMME GET DAT!
    The above has been a Jimmy1200 production.

9.5/10

Would read again.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

• NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,892
    Wait, that still makes no sense. On their side of the situation literally nothing changed. Barry just appeared the next day and said that. If he had something for them to listen to then that would make sense, but he only had his word, which they'd been not listening to the entire episode. The next logical step is evidence, which he didn't have.
    What is like $2500 a month?
    I pretty much dropped flash and haven't seen the last 2 episodes. This is worse than Arrow season 4 or wtvr
    I think this episode actually is worth seeing, because like I said two weeks ago, the Arrowverse can only be truly good around compelling villains and Devoe is turning into possibly the best villain The Flash has had. Even beyond Thawne Wells if only because Barry can't win simply by "getting faster". The amount of menace he oozes just by speaking in his wheelchair is insane.

As for everyone believing Barry right away, I agree that it was a bit hokey since he had already lied once. If he hadn't, it's definitely reasonable to go "No evidence, but I doubt he'd lie about this" but he lied about evidence previously. But I guess since it'd be insanely easy to just check to see if Devoe actually said what he said, it's fine to believe him on that point. Either way, it's for the best that the villain reveal is already out of the way. Now the rest of the season can go to how to take down a man that can out think them at every juncture AND can't actually be arrested since really...he hasn't done anything wrong outside of the Samuroid that they can't connect to him.

This MAY end up saving the season for the Flash, but they have to keep driving that plot forward. Every episode they take on another villain of the week (and we're still due EIGHT MORE) is just another nail in the coffin.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,261
    edited November 24
    Cross post:

The 2 part crossover starting this Monday on the CW will be 10 times better than the Justice League movie. Don't know if the WB television side is trolling the WB big screen side or vice versa. Anyway, the CW TV side of things even blows Marvel movies out of the water!!!

Million wrote: »
    episodes have been unfortunately goofy this season (*perhaps this is an attempt to go far away from how dark last season was..?)... but there's some quality hotness going on this season..

Mrs. Devo - niiiiiiice. Bonus points for that lovely accent.

That Native American girl from last week or so = :wow: hot as hell....such a shame she couldn't be a regular.

Looks like one of The Vampire Diary chicks is on Supergirl. Was she the one that was Quetsya or something...
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,298
    UGH....That scene just launched a new wave of Captain Cold yaoi fanfics and art!!!

But based Cold is back!!
    I still want end boss:

overman-1023340.jpg

Overman = Nazi Superman

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,298
    Holy FK, WellsoBard styled on Clark in the future!!

I WANT REVERSE FLASH V. SUPERMAN now, CW!!

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
    Yes, season 1 flash Harrison Wells The Reverse Flash is the best!

Also, is this the Earth 1 The Reverse Flash? I mean he knows everything that happened.

The CW should have had another Zoom/Hunter Zolomon with the blue lightning fight against Earth-X super villians. Then we would have finally seen the epic battle between Zoom and The Reverse Flash!!! This 3 or 4 episode Crisis on Earth-X is hands down better than most Marvel movies and better than all of the DC movies combined. Justice League can't hold a candle to Crisis on Earth-X!!!
    edited November 29
    CDB2 wrote: »
    Holy FK, WellsoBard styled on Clark in the future!!

I WANT REVERSE FLASH V. SUPERMAN now, CW!!

That Beelzebub ornym is a grand, grand thing, and I wish that I had thought it up.

Reverse Flash's scenes are always so good.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,874
    Thawne got erased from existence twice. How the fuck does he keep coming back?
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    Hey, there's hope after all.
    Is he the one who made flash suck?
    Better than JL movie!!!
    Why do you post the same thing like 4 times
    Thawne got erased from existence twice. How the fuck does he keep coming back?

how?

You forgot Damien Dahrk too. Surprised original Zoom from season 2 didn't return as an Earth-X hero or something...
    Yo, this man Devo!
    He set Barry up like set a dominoes and knocked 'em down!
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yo, this man Devo!
    He set Barry up like set a dominoes and knocked 'em down!

All I know is someone's about to go black lol
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

^Your avi is the perfect face for the episode's ending
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't understand it. Couldn't Barry just vibrate through the floor, run to his family, and when the cops came for him say, "Guys, I haven't been home all day"? Looks like a glaring ass plot hole.

Even if his fingerprints were on the knife, the cops wouldn't be able to explain away the several witnesses he was with. Even if they are family and friends, they wouldn't be dismissed. Another cop, a scientist, a PI, his wife, and a doctor. C'mon, son!

Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I don't understand it. Couldn't Barry just vibrate through the floor, run to his family, and when the cops came for him say, "Guys, I haven't been home all day"? Looks like a glaring ass plot hole.

Even if his fingerprints were on the knife, the cops wouldn't be able to explain away the several witnesses he was with. Even if they are family and friends, they wouldn't be dismissed. Another cop, a scientist, a PI, his wife, and a doctor. C'mon, son!

It's a world of metahumans. Simply not being at the scene of the crime wouldn't exonerate him, in fact it may end up outing him as the Flash (and still would do nothing for his alibi).
    edited December 7
    This is also The Thinker we're talking about. Deuvo probably had a plan in mind for every action Barry would have taken. He would have wound up jailed anyway. Team Flash have had their strings pulled by him since episode 1 this season.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file