The Flash TV Series Thread

Comments

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,236 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmfao yall salty as fuck. gorilla grodd episodes were lit.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 32,578
    maxx wrote: »
    lmfao yall salty as fuck. gorilla grodd episodes were lit.

Why would I be salty? I like Grodd, and they did well with the CG limitations that Gorilla City would represent. In the process though they made Grodd look like an idiot. Why the hell didn't he kill Keith David Gorilla when he had the chance back on Earth-2? Why the hell didn't he assign at least ONE Gorilla to protect the missile launcher? Why the hell did he even send Gypsy to kill Barry in the first place when he knows it wouldn't have worked? All that did was alert Team Flash to his presence.

The issue is that while they have his power and telepathy on point, they forgot the one thing that actually made Grodd fearsome. His intellect. They talk about him being able to see "one step ahead" but apparently he does that without looking at the one right in front of him.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,301
    Will the have another Flash/Legends crossover because of the speedsters?
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,487
    Savitar with the cockblock

lol so Julian goes off to England and suddenly Savitar is back, so much for keeping an eye on him.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 8,778 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 6,771
    edited March 1

lol so Julian goes off to England and suddenly Savitar is back, so much for keeping an eye on him.

Wally should of paid Savitar the 7K he owes him :whistle:

flash.jpg
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Crack is back! Joined: Posts: 24,133
    po pimpus wrote: »
    YOU SEE THAT SHIT, HACK SNYDER?!?

Heroes DON'T kill... They find a way to win without resorting to indiscriminate murder.

THAT'S WHY THEY'RE THE GOOD GUYS.

oh please. This version of Barry has blood on his hands. Where was this I don't kill shit when he faced Edge Atom Smasher and Sand Demon?
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • Sanada-kunSanada-kun Joined: Posts: 645
    edited March 1
    po pimpus wrote: »
    YOU SEE THAT SHIT, HACK SNYDER?!?

Heroes DON'T kill... They find a way to win without resorting to indiscriminate murder.

THAT'S WHY THEY'RE THE GOOD GUYS.

oh please. This version of Barry has blood on his hands. Where was this I don't kill shit when he faced Edge Atom Smasher and Sand Demon?

This. When Flashpoint happened Barry basically killed cisco's brother and erased diggle daughter out of existence granted he didn't exactly know it was gonna happen but he knew the risks of changing the time line.

I do however also hate the pile of shit that was Batman vs Superman.

Overall the episode was gd but the show still lacks that spark that Arrow S1 and 2 and Flash S1 had where I just couldn't wait to see the next episode
    edited March 4

Kinda like when "Jay" was around, Zoom was nowhere to be found and vice versa...

EDIT: To be fair. Eobard Thawn created the 1st Flashpoint when he went back in time to kill Barry's mom. Guess that's why the hybrid Black Flash/Zoom is after him as well.

Tom plays a better Professor Zoom than the current actor as well.
    So how do In-Laws work when one is adopted by the same parent?
    Didn't know Savitar was such a smartass.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,411
    Wallly you idiot!!
    SFV: Laura & Akuma...TEAM "DAT AZZ" & MURDER-FACE
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 9,993 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    holy shit it is ON! :wow:
    Wally didn't come up with the 7k. Now Savitar put that fool on lock down.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,411
    Wally didn't come up with the 7k. Now Savitar put that fool on lock down.

Straight up dumped his fool ass in the speed force!!
    SFV: Laura & Akuma...TEAM "DAT AZZ" & MURDER-FACE
  • ReggieHadokenReggieHadoken Power Up Joined: Posts: 3,275 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I can't be the only one who chuckled when Barry said "I know what I'm doing."
  • crazymasterhandcrazymasterhand LAZERS PEW PEW Joined: Posts: 275
    FUUUUUUUUUCK

Joe's face after that is enough to make me cry
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,826
    Show is so shit atm, just caught up on 5 episodes and its like "wtf happened? :sad: "
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • ZensoukenZensouken Ouroboros = Chips Ahoy! Joined: Posts: 1,282
    After Malfoy's exorcism it sounded to me like Eddie is Savitar but after Wally f'ed up I was thinking he's Savitar but the dialogue is too vague to make heads or tails. Plus Wally finally got the slo-gro-fro on his domepiece giving some sort of justification for the sunroof on his head. I know it's comic-book accurate but it still looks ridiculous.
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    CFN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
    superschure.com
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Crack is back! Joined: Posts: 24,133
    I get the feeling that Savitar might be Barry himself.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • ReggieHadokenReggieHadoken Power Up Joined: Posts: 3,275 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I thought that could be a possibility. Twice he's said "I'm the future Flash" with no pause between "future" and "Flash."
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 1,883

Had the exact same feeling. I told my brother this, he said thats what the "Flash Missing" might be about. Flash goes bad and turns into Savator in the quest for more speed hence becoming the fastest but losing his humanity along the way. Then locks his own ass up.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,256 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm tired of this "Guess Who?" Shit. It's gone stale.
    This is offensive.

Had the exact same feeling. I told my brother this, he said thats what the "Flash Missing" might be about. Flash goes bad and turns into Savator in the quest for more speed hence becoming the fastest but losing his humanity along the way. Then locks his own ass up.

Zoom in season 2 told Barry, that there's nothing but darkness and speed helps him. Both Barry's and Zoom's parents died or got murdered gruesome ways, etc...
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,357
    I wonder if it's some evil version of Barry's kid or something either way the CG was top notch this ep. The last 15 mins was mucho and Joe clutching costume almost made me shed one as well.v
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,487
    GreyFoxx wrote: »
    I wonder if it's some evil version of Barry's kid or something either way the CG was top notch this ep. The last 15 mins was mucho and Joe clutching costume almost made me shed one as well.v

Some of these scenes of Savitar was a real guy in a suit right?
    edited March 9
    Sacr3D wrote: »
    Wally sucks so good riddance. Barry kinda sucks too so... I vote for Jay Garrick to be the main character.

You mean "Jay Garrick"

On another note, name dropping Thawn and Zoom was OP.

Wish Savitar could have had an encounter with either Thawn or Zoom as well.

How does Savitar know Barry's entire life almost detailed???
  • ThunderClapThunderClap Joined: Posts: 43
    Why is this Wally so retarded? He acts like a little 10 year old kid.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,256 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Too many quarter juices growing up. :coffee:
    This is offensive.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/08/the-flash-is-hr-wells-a-villain-our-new-savitar-theory

A nice article on why Savitar is either Wally or HR. And a wild card - Eddie.

HR:
    1. Both keep saying "Wallace" instead of Wally
    2. Has been egging on Wally the whole season to make him fast enough
    3. Still has a vague back story
    4. Savitar said he loves a good myth. HR loves his stories.

Wally
    1. Savitar lost his mind a few times over trapped in the speed force. Wally is there right now.
    2. Savitar has major beef with Barry and said Barry made him. Wally begged Barry to save him and Barry just stood there.
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,357

I think so? Probably closer to the end of the season they would show some behind the scenes stuff either way let's hope someone gets crazy and actually makes that costume at a con.

Yeah that's what it looked like to me. TV Flash wardrobe team > Movie Flash wardrobe team.
  • ZensoukenZensouken Ouroboros = Chips Ahoy! Joined: Posts: 1,282
    GAWDDAMNIT IT'S H.R.!
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    CFN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
    superschure.com
    lol, like the Jay Garrick thing and the Professor Zoom thing from season 1
    edited March 10
    The writers are trying to keep people guessing by having multiple candidates for Savitar.
    Even Jay Garrick from Earth 3 might be Savitar. He was the one that suggested throwing the stone into the speedforce.
    He also tells Barry about Savitar's myth. We saw the back of Savitar in human form and he was white.. it could have be a younger Jay Garrick.
    Still wanna see Savitar VS Zoom or Thawn. Wait a minute, how does Savitar know about the encounters between Barry and Zoom and Barry and Thawn...
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Wait a minute, how does Savitar know about the encounters between Barry and Zoom and Barry and Thawn...

Savitar is someone from the team. In order of likelihood:

Wally
    Future Barry/Time Remnant Barry
    H.R.
    Jay Garrick from Earth3
    Eddie
    Cisco

• Sacr3DSacr3D Bounce Man Joined: Posts: 3,053
    I'm hoping its H.R so they can kill him off. He's also a shit character. Bring back Earth-2 Wells! He has every reason to stay there now that Jessie lives there.
  • JackTenrac!JackTenrac! Dollar Yen - Level 304 Joined: Posts: 2,808
    - How can it be HR?
    Brett at T7- "Bearrama?!"
    ओये! सौभाग्य!
    When Savitar is present, which character(s) seem to be missing in action. Same thing happened in season 2. Towards the end of the season, Jay was absent for a short time against Seismo being Zoom on Earth 2, remember? Then when Seismo did some damage he came back acting like he was late or something...