The Flash TV Series Thread

Comments

• DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,528
    Barry will also get advice from another speedster about navigating the new timeline, Gustin said.

Please be Max. Please be Max.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,014
    They have to have Superman show in this and in Arrow now. Unless Synder's embargo is still in place.

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • KaboXxKaboXx FIGHTING CAT Joined: Posts: 3,958
    Barry will also get advice from another speedster about navigating the new timeline, Gustin said.

I thought basing it by the trailer, its obvious its going to be Thawne..
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    http://kaboxx.deviantart.com/
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,621
    It'll be a travesty if Superman doesn't at least show up Legends of Tommorow. Somehow I think he'd make sense there

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Let's end this Joined: Posts: 16,353
    KaboXx wrote: »

Ruggled Wilderness Thawne at that. Dude looks beast.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    KaboXx wrote: »

I know it's most likely Thwane, but a man can dream...
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,116
    Fuk Snyder and Geoff Johns or whatever is banning Superman/Batman etc. appearing on the TV show.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,243
    edited July 2016
    Fuk Snyder and Geoff Johns or whatever is banning Superman/Batman etc. appearing on the TV show.

The Batman ban makes more sense since there is a live action Batman show running. Agreed with Superman.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,502 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Batman ban makes more sense since there is a live action Batman show running.

There is?
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,700
    If it's not Tom Cavanaugh Thawne, then I do not want.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    I can't believe they kept Wally's head exposed. That shit looks terrible. As I've said before, it only looks good on OG Wally. Anyone that rocks a low cut cannot look good with that shit. Batwing had it too. Horrible choice.

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,843
    po pimpus wrote: »

He's going to be too busy doing his third different rendition of Wells, since if you guys remember in this timeline the original Wells should still be alive.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    RockBogart wrote: »
    The Batman ban makes more sense since there is a live action Batman show running.

There is?

I still watch Gotham.

There is?

I still watch Gotham.

I thought that was a GCPD tv show :coffee:

With it's second season it became a Batman show without Batman.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,045

Probably Hunter Zoloman
  • PencileroPencilero Joined: Posts: 162

Except Superman is confirmed for Supergirl season 2.

I suspect that Warner Brothers is slowly coming to the realization they have an imbecile at the helm of their cinematic universe, so they're allowing characters to exist on the TV shows which are good at least.
    Things I draw, some times fighting game related:
    Instagram and DeviantArt
    Saitsu wrote: »

He's going to be too busy doing his third different rendition of Wells, since if you guys remember in this timeline the original Wells should still be alive.

As long as he says, "Run, Barry... RUN" at some point this season, I'll call it even.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • FOBioFOBio Whaddup!? Joined: Posts: 4,355 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    He already did. How did you not tap Iris' ass and THEN run back in time? It don't count if she's from an alternate timeline.
    Why bring logic to a discussion?
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,116
    Somehow I think Adolescent Flash wont quite catch on
    Joss Whedon is also rumored to be the director.

Joe is probably the one who is gonna be Whedon'd while singing.
    Still want the epic battle between Cavanah Reverse Flash VS Zoom sometime in season 3
    So the 2nd Flash/Supergirl crossover is going to be a musical? Of course it is. Another damn abomination I'm expecting. Of all the nonsense that happened in the Flash across both seasons, the Supergirl crossover was the worst. How did The Flash and a Kryptionian get bested so damn easily and ended up being saved by a bunch of citizens..... That shit is a cruel joke if I ever saw one. Biggest insult the Flash suffered so far.

Flash and Supergirl job all the time though. Let's face it outside a handful of writers no one really know how to properly write these characters. The second DC made the flashes hold off superman prime it made no sense for them to lose to like 99.9% of their opponents afterwards.

You decided to make it a career out of being wrong all the time, huh?

SBP is one of the most broken fucks ever, and it took FOUR SPEEDSTERS, all of varying levels of broken just to momentarily detain him in the Speed Force.

And that nigga was right back to fucking shit up the next issue.

If you're going to talk about Flash jobbing, at least use something relevant like Identity Crisis turning Wally into a fucking dumbass who runs straight at Deathstroke, only to get impaled.
    Flash and Supergirl job all the time though. Let's face it outside a handful of writers no one really know how to properly write these characters. The second DC made the flashes hold off superman prime it made no sense for them to lose to like 99.9% of their opponents afterwards.

You decided to make it a career out of being wrong all the time, huh?

SBP is one of the most broken fucks ever, and it took FOUR SPEEDSTERS, all of varying levels of broken just to momentarily detain him in the Speed Force.

And that nigga was right back to fucking shit up the next issue.

If you're going to talk about Flash jobbing, at least use something relevant like Identity Crisis turning Wally into a fucking dumbass who runs straight at Deathstroke, only to get impaled.

Human Race amped Wally would like a word with SBP. Give a speedster some of those Morrison shrooms and SBP ain't seeing what hit him.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,641 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 2016
    Watching it over from season 1 on the blu ray here... I don't recall them showing the police ever investigating Simon Stagg's murder...? I *think* it may have been mentioned later but I forgot... it still seems odd that would've gone on for a while as an unsolved, mysterious crime.

Those scenes at the end of each episode showing that "Dr. Wells" was up to something....ohhhh that was so awesome...such a great way to hook people at the time. The reactions of my parents seeing it for the first time was priceless--you could see them wondering "hmm...what's going on with this guy?" and I'd just tell them "heh, you'll see soon enough...oh there's a LOT going on with that character."
    Can't wait for season 3...
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,402 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    http://www.eonline.com/news/788405/the-flash-s-newest-villain-the-top-will-make-your-head-spin

tumblr_oc47huLTwH1qe0l0wo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_obqukqyPFT1u6rxqto1_540.jpg
    Meet the newest member of The Flash's Rogues gallery: The Top, played by Awkward star Ashley Rickards.

E! News has exclusively learned that Rickards will play Rosalind "Rosa" Dillon, a.k.a. The Top, in the fourth episode of The Flash's third season. The Top, which was a male character in the comic books, has the power to make people's heads spin. She's the Bonnie to Mirror Master's Clyde and one of the most dangerous members of the gallery of Rogues.

Executive producers Aaron and Todd Helbing told E! News that episode 304 is an origin story of sorts for Mirror Master, played by Aquarius' Grey Damon—and it'll also mark the return of Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold.

"It's kind of the origin of Mirror Master...We're really excited," said Aaron. Added Todd, "It's the origin story of him, but it's this struggle between Mirror Master and Captain Cold and you get to see who comes out on top."

You'll have to wait until the fall to find out who that is—but you should know that everyone on The Flash was very excited for Miller's return. "We're excited to have Wentworth back because he always brings this amazing presence," said Aaron. Miller is the first DC TV actor to strike a unique deal that allows him to be a series regular on every CW superhero show: Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and now Supergirl.

Rickards starred on Awkward for five seasons after a memorable turn on One Tree Hill. She also appeared in two episodes of American Horror Story's first season.

The Flash season three premieres Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 8 p.m. on The CW.

Cool........
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske