The Flash TV Series Thread

Comments

• po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,031
    Saitsu wrote: »
    So...is Supergirl fucked up anywhere, because Barry has screwed it up for all the other CW shows, Legends included.

She's on another Earth so I'm guess she's unaffected by Barry's stupidity.

For now...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,113
    So...is Supergirl fucked up anywhere, because Barry has screwed it up for all the other CW shows, Legends included.

She's on another Earth so I'm guessing she's unaffected by Barry's stupidity.

Yeah well the Legends were in the goddamn temporal zone and STILL got fucked by him.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,964

She's on another Earth so I'm guessing she's unaffected by Barry's stupidity.

Yeah well the Legends were in the goddamn temporal zone and STILL got fucked by him.

Barry is like Captian Janeway. They are supposed to be the hero of the story but when you look at the things they do, they look like the real villain.
    RockBogart wrote: »
    Supergirl wont be full integrated into the Arrowverse. So she will be fine

You underestimate Barry's destructive capabilites
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,433
    I like how Barry is not only the worst fighter but lacks the most confidence. Every other speedster has more balls than Barry.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,156
    at the end they might do a "rebirth" situation to merge Earth 2 Wells and Supergirls world into one giant ass Arrowverse.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    I see, so Reverse Flash fucking things up now after he dropped off Barry to the present time
    Can't wait to see how Barry fucks everything up this week!
    po pimpus wrote: »
    LOL Wally jealous as fuck...

salty.jpg
    This is what happens when we let Draco Malfoy attempt to do things.
    So who else thinks Dr. Alchemy will be the way Wally get's his speed?

Well of course. It's gonna be a face/heel turn Deal with the Devil kind of thing.

Probably the mid-season finale.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    MIRROR MASTER FINALLY!!!

Let's fucking go!
    No Po, you don't get to be Mirror Master for a Day.
  • ReggieHadokenReggieHadoken Power Up Joined: Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    LOLZ Barry STILL effin' up!
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,433
    YO! I got a mad crush on Jeese. She's so damn cute. And those blue eyes!:pray:
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."

The Flash(and CW in general) stay stacked with hot broads... Wait until The Top shows up.
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,987
    po pimpus wrote: »

The Flash(and CW in general) stay stacked with hot broads... Wait until The Top shows up.

Damn, the words "sloppy top" popped-up in my head... :weary:
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,632 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 2016
    lol are they really gonna try and make wally and jesse a thing? the next generation of kids are gonna be baise(sp?) as fuck because of tv. i love it.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    maxx wrote: »
    lol are they really gonna try and make wally and jesse a thing? the next generation of kids are gonna be baise(sp?) as fuck because of tv. i love it.

We need a gif of Oprah saying "You get a Drake colored child. And you get a Drake colored child. Everyone gets Drake colored children!"

They've been pushing that shit since last season, where you been? It's one of the things Barry actually didn't change.

• ReggieHadokenReggieHadoken Power Up Joined: Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If Jesse and Wally do hook up I guess that means Linda won't be getting that Speed Force D. After she had the fear of Zoom put in her last season, I was wondering when/if she'd come back.

They've been pushing that shit since last season, where you been? It's one of the things Barry actually didn't change.

It was more wally crushing. Jesse crushing on wally is new and out of nowhere, also he's not reciprocating.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:

It was more wally crushing. Jesse crushing on wally is new and out of nowhere, also he's not reciprocating.

That was because most of the reciprocation last year was off-screen, but there was definitely a mutual thing.

The only reason he isn't reciprocating now is because he's more hung up on not being the Flash and her having the speed to care about the booty.
    Jesse and Wally spent a lot of time together last season due to being the two "useless" members of Team Flash, always being kidnapped or held hostage as bargaining chips... Or, because of this, being hidden away for "protection" from Zoom and co.

There is certainly a mutual attraction and on-screen chemistry there... Certainly more than Barry and Iris have ever shown.

BRING BACK PATTY, DAMMIT!
    Why do you want more villains so badly Po?!
    Why do you want more villains so badly Po?!

because rogues are fun.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,556
    Jeez, is the Barry/Iris thing boring as hell to watch.

Are there any pics of Jesse's in costume yet?
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    We gonna have to start calling @po pimpus Doug because he's all about his Patty Mayonnaise. As for you question about Jessie

Jesse_Quick.png

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/the_flash/jesse-quick-suits-up-and-captain-cold-returns-in-images-from-next-a146144

Don't like that mask covering up her eyebrows like that... How is she supposed to emote in-costume?

Also, while Patty's actress is indeed beautiful, I want her back because she and Barry had real chemistry and the both of them lit up every scene they had together. Iris and Barry don't even seem like the canon pairing with how awkward and forced their romantic scenes are.
    She's probably Dr. Alchemy. :coffee:
    Meh... Wish she would've had the visor, that mask is lame.

Jesse-Quick-DC-Comics-Titans-b.jpg
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    nigga those goggles are lame. lol. 90s fashion was shitty.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Flash is chock full of cheese. You really wanna nitpick a visor?