The SRK GD Lounge: Dear Epidemic, my money's on the chimp.

Comments

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,940
    BBQ wrote: »
    Mechwarrior is cool in my book, gives me positive feedback on my posts.
    He's clicked me a thousand times. Would trade them all for him to leave since he doesn't get it. Makes sense to tell him.

Kinda like that guy who sigged my quote about Chun being a jerk after hitting a super, who hates da gays. Posted a pic of chun li in cosplay with a cute face. He hated that too. Maybe he liked yoshinori Ono chun, Chaotzu big red cheeks, jumping around... yatta!
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    BBQ wrote: »
    Mechwarrior is cool in my book, gives me positive feedback on my posts.

Does the same for me, I don't know why, but I'm not complaining.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770
    待て means wait. Thank you google translate :coffee:
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 7,102
    Never gets old

• Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,309
    edited May 2014
    RockBogart wrote: »
    Meh...family members fight all the time. Isnt that right bro-inlaw @RockBogart‌ its best to not look into it so hard.

Yeah, go ahead and tell everyone the first Japanese word you learned was "待て"
    Meh...family members fight all the time. Isnt that right bro-inlaw @RockBogart‌ its best to not look into it so hard.

I don't speak Ching Chong chun nigga
    No shit! You can barely speak English(you saw some of the weirdest goddamn stuff I've ever read), let alone what turned out to be fairly complex Japanese, as that character was.

I've actually been practicing writing Japanese characters and learning the language as a whole. It looks complicated, but it's amazing how much simpler it is than English.
    Certain forms of the written JP language laugh make English look like babby's first words.
    Ugh, stuff like hiragana form, IIRC.

Hiragana isn't that difficult. Every character in hiragana represents a different sound or syllable in the Japanese language, opposed to the letters in the American alphabet not really having their own sounds unless couple with another letter. That way, you can read any word and it'll always sound the way it's supposed to, unlike the way slight variations can make one word sound completely different in the English language. Hiragana doesn't have all the nonsensical bullshit that English has. It's very simple and straightforward, and I like that. Japanese doesn't have as many sounds as English does either, so that's a thing.

Ex. Sora(Sky) is written by combining the characters そ(so) and ら(ra).

Katakana is used to write foreign words... I haven't gotten that far yet, so I'll get back to it when I know more.

Ex. The Katakana in my av and signature. It reads Fantomu, or "Phantom."

Kanji, on the other hand, are characters borrowed from Chinese. They each represent an entire word(s), whereas the characters in the other two "alphabets" have to come together to make those words.

Ex. "空" can mean a few different things, but Sora(Sky) is one of them.

Since Japanese technically has 3 "alphabets"(hiragana, katakana, and kanji), it's intimidating and seems hard to memorize. However, once you learn it, you'll find that it's easier to read than English is.
    Taito wrote: »

I don't speak Ching Chong chun nigga
    No shit! You can barely speak English(you saw some of the weirdest goddamn stuff I've ever read), let alone what turned out to be fairly complex Japanese, as that character was.

I've actually been practicing writing Japanese characters and learning the language as a whole. It looks complicated, but it's amazing how much simpler it is than English.
    My advice: Don't drag your feet learning kanji characters. I'm not saying learn it right away, just don't learn it "last."
    If you go on Google or talk to a JP 101 teacher, they'll say oh no no no! kanji is too hard! and you don't need it!
    Bullshit. They're all lying to your face and serving you the old chipped dinner plates.
    Knowing kanji is the difference between trying to blindly memorize "nihao suckysucky waka flocka," and understanding that 下意識 means "sub|conscious|ness."
    It's not everything (grammar is another beast), but it goes _a_long_way_ to understanding the logic in vocabulary.

And you can basically use those same characters to start learning Chinese once they take over the planet, lol.

I hear you lol. Kanji is one of the things I want to learn the most because of how versatile it can be. Currently, I'm going at the pace this iPhone app(Human Japanese) is taking me, since neither my High School or College offer(ed) JPN courses. It was always Spanish, Italian, or French :mad:.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Valaris wrote: »
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    The only Original Tat is mine.
    Nothing trumps Infested Jester's leg tat. Sorry.
    i even saw people talking about that dude's tat on other sites. gdlk
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    I bet he can't act, either
    nah, he's a beast. go watch his Black Mirror episode.

whether or not they will utilize him correctly is another matter.
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,476 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/12/5709612/kickboxer-movie-remake-star-ex-ufc-champ-george-st-pierre-wwe-headliner-batista-mma
    KICKBOXER will be directed by Chinese phenomenon Stephen Fung (TAI CHI ZERO, TAI CHI HERO) and produced hit maker Ted Field of Radar Pictures (RIDDICK Series, THE LAST SAMURAI). KICKBOXER will star UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre (CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER), and WWE superstar Dave Bautista (GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY.)

Mannnnn, they gonna make Botchtista Tong Po

his botch powers will be evident when he rapes the champ and beats up the girl.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 7,102
    Mashing the assist button for a @NickRocks weeabo alert
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,940
    Learning Sora to know about kingdom hearts:imports rakkuten donaradesu gaiden and not sora aoi. SMH

(Shaft should program a JehovaWWW parental internet blocklist. $89.95 Sora. Sola. Both.)

WiiUinBlue alert.

pedoviejo wrote: »
    Can you guys tell me what the villagers in Resident Evil 4 were always saying?

cojelo = grab him, or if your some spanish nigga, fuck
    cerebro = brain
    de tras de ti = behind you
    te voy a ser picadillo = i'm turn you into a stew? It's a type of dish
    Matalo! - kill you son.
    Lord... sadddler - homosex-u-aal

Mashing the assist button for a @NickRocks weeabo alert

Nick abandoned this place lol.
    Learning Sora to know about kingdom hearts:imports rakkuten donaradesu gaiden and not sora aoi. SMH

(Shaft should program a JehovaWWW parental internet blocklist. $89.95 Sora. Sola. Both.)

WiiUinBlue alert.

That's like the only word I know how to write in both hiragana and kanji, so I had to use it. It has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts lol.

I'm also not a JW, I just have friends that are.

Beta, what do you think Bolo was saying in place of or instead of "Tap"
    Viva la Chivas guey!
    Cubano estereotipos Blaguar, no comprende (bano selfies?!) :shake:

• TaitoTaito Great Thing Joined: Posts: 7,096
    Nvm Goodmourning, what happened to Ne0phyte? That's the real question on my loins mind.
  • SonicabidSonicabid Mundus VS Devil Trigger Vergil Joined: Posts: 12,195
    edited May 2014
    Alright, so I remember some of the villagers in RE4 walking around saying "mierda" all the time when they were idle. I Googled it, and, "mierda" means shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_profanity#Mierda

3413-re2.jpg

:rofl: This bastard.

Kromo wrote: »
    The glory of the human voice:

I need to put out a vanity album.
    Although it will probably be after my Hatsune Miku gangster rap collab.

Damn it, Kromo. What movie have I heard this song from?? :rofl:
    Cubano estereotipos Blaguar, no comprende (bano selfies?!) :shake:

Don't talk to me like that spic, I'll fuck your wife
    mexicali japon-- oy vey

Well, "that spic" can mean someone else, still wrong though. Wish I had more spanish to talk about you washing dishes not making the steaks now, instead of ice cream stars n stripes for your chorizo out your pants, mad joto mofo

"Half breed" note on your timecard. :mad:

Taito wrote: »
    Nvm Goodmourning, what happened to Ne0phyte? That's the real question on my loins mind.
    Saw Redbeard sell his stick and disappear. While Million tagging posts these past few days was awesome.

& NickRocks retire 17 times.

& That chinese girl totally grabbed her american man, Missing Teacher Person, just a lot lot sooner than the rest of them do.

edited May 2014
    SWBeta claims to have used Google Translate but doesnt realize why that video is relevant.

Niggas man, smh

I have never watched Bloodsport.

Edit: Oh wait, I actually put my earphones on and listened to the clip :lol:
    Beta, go stream Bloodsport Kickboxer 4. :smokin:

you probably watched kickboxer 1 and looked at those monkey balls. :nono:

Pressing start to pause the game when EHonda falls down, not ChunLi "slow" button on a 3rd party controller. Lol rapidfire pause.

edited May 2014
    Tweleve wrote: »
    SWBeta wrote: »
    SWBeta claims to have used Google Translate but doesnt realize why that video is relevant.

Niggas man, smh

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?!?!?!

I told y'all niggas a while back that I pretty much haven't seen any popular movie, but y'all didn't believe me.

No Star Wars movies.
    No Rocky movies (I saw the I will break you scene one time on TV, watched the Apollo guy get got, then turned it off).
    No Kill Bill movies, or any Tarantino movies.
    The most I've seen of any Bruce Lee movie is 15 minutes, and I don't even remember which movie it was.
    No Rush Hour movies (Saw like 20 minutes of one of them).

I only just got around to watching Lord of the Rings like 2 years ago. Anything you mention, I probably haven't seen.

Yeah, I been fucking up. Except with Star Wars. Fuck that noise :coffee:

I've seen:

Snake in the Eagle's Shadow (not a well-known movie, but it was gdlk)
    Power Rangers movie :rofl:
    One of the Ninja Turtles live action movies
    Some of the marvel movies.
    The Sound of Music.
    The Wizard of Oz.

Uh.... probably a few more, but yeah :coffee:

Edit: Just remembered I've only seen the thumbs-up scene of Terminator. Besides that, no Terminator movies either. No alien vs predator or any of their spin-offs/predecessors. No Jurassic Park.

Edit 2: No Godfather movies. That really popular movie with Al Pacino where he's a gangster that got shot up in the end--the one GTA Vice City is based off of (is that the Godfather movies?). No Pulp Fiction.

I'll take recommendations tho....
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,355
    edited May 2014
    todos ustedes son unos putos mequetrefes

Pero si vos sos el mas mequetrefe de todos, puto ojete cagon :eek:
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    regulate wrote: »

que comas mierda maricon!

Mierda is Shit, literally
    Todos ustedes son maricones

me gusta la formalidad.

Viva la Chivas guey!

que puto. chivas mi culo cabron

cerebro = brain

Negro plis, es Te voy a hacer picadillo y detras de ti
    The most correct word would be shredded meat, so it is i will turn you into shredded meat
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    No Star Wars movies.
    Which one was your favorite. Be Honest.

Queen AnnaIguodala
    Django Fatt and his son
    Samuel Jedimotherfker

Kobe wan Ginobili

Emo Darthvader mayCry

Better erase those star wars videogame musics from your youtube playlists :coffee: Masters of the Tera Kasi

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,507 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sterling had me dying in this cooper interview. its like he has no clue what is coming out of his mouth.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,383

Niggas man, smh

I told y'all niggas a while back that I pretty much haven't seen any popular movie, but y'all didn't believe me.

No Star Wars movies.
    No Rocky movies (I saw the I will break you scene one time on TV, watched the Apollo guy get got, then turned it off).
    The most I've seen of any Bruce Lee movie is 15 minutes, and I don't even remember which movie it was.

I only just got around to watching Lord of the Rings like 2 years ago. Anything you mention, I probably haven't seen.

I've seen:

The Sound of Music.
    The Wizard of Oz.

Edit: Just remembered I've only seen the thumbs-up scene of Terminator. Besides that, no Terminator movies either. No alien vs predator or any of their spin-offs/predecessors. No Jurassic Park.

Edit 2: No Godfather movies. That really popular movie with Al Pacino where he's a gangster that got shot up in the end--the one GTA Vice City is based off of (is that the Godfather movies?). No Pulp Fiction.

tumblr_m9uj5sXw7w1rvwix6.jpg
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Chinguen a su putisima madre hijos de la chingada y mamenme la verga.

RocaB es puñal y le gusta el chile atorado en el chimuelo. :coffee:
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
    DukeC wrote: »

Niggas man, smh

No Star Wars movies.

I've seen:

The Sound of Music.
    The Wizard of Oz.

gif

Yeah, I'm prob gonna get crucified by an onslaught of gifs... I've prepared myself.

Moving on a sec, why would you record yourself singing during orgasm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3h37xswCoY0
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    Beta not seeing the Kill Bill stuff?

For shame, man, you're missing out on those hard.

Don't know how any American goes through their 20's without having seen Rocky though. Wild.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk

Niggas man, smh

No Star Wars movies.

I've seen:

The Sound of Music.
    The Wizard of Oz.

Bety, you are not fooling anyone, like MGR we know that all of those movies are on your collection, multiple time i may add due different formats and collector's editions :coffee:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Bety, you are not fooling anyone, like MGR we know that all of those movies are on your collection, multiple time i may add due different formats and collector's editions :coffee:
    This is why he says Star Wars 1st. :tup: :wonder:

• pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848

me gusta la formalidad.

Viva la Chivas guey!

cerebro = brain

The most correct word would be shredded meat, so it is i will turn you into shredded meat

mira negro, picadillo es un tipo de plato, no necesaria mente carne molida or carne cortada en pedasos chiquitos. A lo mejor asi significa en tu localidad, pero donde yo creci, y la gente que conozco de mexico refierien a un tipo de plato.

Y chingada madre, aqui se hable espanol, no estas chingaderas de castellano. vos? estupides y media. la palabra es tu, no vos. es como hablar in Ingles mediano, cosas antiquidadas.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    edited May 2014

me gusta la formalidad.

Viva la Chivas guey!

cerebro = brain

mira negro, picadillo es un tipo de plato, no necesaria mente carne molida or carne cortada en pedasos chiquitos. A lo mejor asi significa en tu localidad, pero donde yo creci, y la gente que conozco de mexico refierien a un tipo de plato.

Y chingada madre, aqui se hable espanol, no estas chingaderas de castellano. vos? estupides y media. la palabra es tu, no vos. es como hablar in Ingles mediano, cosas antiquidadas.

Mira trolazo, yo se que ustedes los mexicanos se creen la mierda mas fresca del planeta pero ni a mierda seca llegan.
    Picadillo en el contexto de españa y muchos otros paises se refiere a la carne hecha jirones, asi que vete a chingar a tu madre güey

Otra cosa culero, vos es lo que se usa en muchos paises para reflejar confianza o al hablar con un igual o inferior a uno mientras que tu para alguien que no se conoce o con cierta distancia por falta de confianza (y usted para alguien al que se respeta, que como ves no es mi caso con vos culey) asi que en vez de hacer el ridiculo con tu pesimo español por que no mejor te pones a leer un poco antes de seguir mancillando la lengua que ya es suficiente con el atroz ingles que usas.
    Por la gran puta que crei que era solo un impedimento con el ingles, pero ahora veo que tambien es con el español.

Y no trolazo, no soy de españa
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,280
    Donté, el exterminador de demonios
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    These guys are dead having an argument in Spanish....and a pretty heated one at that :rofl:

This discussion has been closed.