Rick & Morty Thread: Season 3 Sundays @11:30pm EST | Vindicators Reboot when?

Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs, pictures of trickeryJoined: Posts: 12,612 mod
edited August 29 in General Discussion
I have no idea why we had no thread on this before. Last night's finale was fucking sick.

I was wary when it first premiered but by ep4 it really picked up. I preferred the kind of finale they did as opposed to continuing the
Evil Morty plot
Post edited by Syke1 on
رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever

Comments

• white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The whole series has been hilarious from the first ep. A mix of schadenfreude, zaniness, and woeful adventure. I love it.

Rick can get to be a bit unbearable at times though, I have a feeling he wasn't always a such a asshole. I wonder about what happened to his wife?

The little after-endings are a nice touch too.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs, pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,612 mod
    Idk I didnt fall in love till ep4 but I love Dan Harmon and I could see the potential (that obviously came into fruition).

Whenever Rock becomes so outrageous I remember that Rick has seen almost everything the universe has to offer. If any man has done or seen the things he has they would probably be the same way. Like even the Rick society and morty replacement but then I think to myself, of course Rick would implement something like this.
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

• NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice Riding The VaporWave Joined: Posts: 3,585
    Rick & Morty is great. I'm only on episode 2 but its another great show out of AS.

AS & CN are back to bringing their A-game now.
    BB: valkenhayn/Carl
    SG: Fortune/Eliza (hype train)/Valentine
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,707
    I love this show. That finale was awesome.

Hi I'm Mr Meeseeks look at me!
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,280 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 2014
    this show had an unexpected level of fuckery. i knew i was into some weird ass shit when the grandparents were into cuckholding. I FUCKING LOST IT.

i love how it has continuity when it wants to....im kinda convinced the episode where they fuck up their own planet is a sliders reference. shit i think half this show is a sliders reference lol
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,315
    Loved the show and the characters. Summer interacting with rick needs to happen more. Parents need to be flesh out more but I'm nitpicking.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    Infernoman wrote: »
    Loved the show and the characters. Summer interacting with rick needs to happen more. Parents need to be flesh out more but I'm nitpicking.

lol parents aren the focus really so i dont think they need to be super fleshed out. that tv device kinda explained it plus the lil hints over the season. they have a realllllly fucked up marriage lol.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Infernoman wrote: »

The dad is pretty fleshed out imo, he's basically like a more insecure Randy from South Park.

It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,315
    True but i just don't want him to have Homer Simpson syndrome. Dumb at times but has a good heart only to go full retard as the seasons go by. Granted I don't know how long this will last but just my opinion. I just want a flashback episode ala Morel Orel that shows why things ended up the way they did plus Rick's wife. Again not necessarily big but what I want to see.

I am excited to see where they go with the ricks vs mortys we're expecting.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs, pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,612 mod
    Its clear the Cronenberg situation was the best situation for their marriage lol.

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This series is too damn good. I can't wait for season 2.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    Its crazy we are getting Boondocks right after to take its slot

• HyperShieldSlashHyperShieldSlash No Items, Little Mac Only, Final Destination Joined: Posts: 1,141
    I can't wait till season 2. It's two brothers, running in a van
    Bious wrote: »
    What about when the ass on your old ass ass croaks?
    Rokmode wrote: »
    you are my favorite poster
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,050
    It's just Rick and Morty.
    Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty..
    RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty
    .. some...things.. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and... Rick and Morty time...
    a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Rick and Morty! forever a hundred times
    .... OVER and over Rick and Morty
    ... adventures dot com..
    W W W dot at Rick and Morty dot com
    w..w..w... Rick and Morty adventures.. ah- hundred years.....
    every minute Rick and Morty dot com....
    w w w a hundred times...
    Rick and Morty dot com.
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
    Ok summer, where are you?

Just don't fall they way of Venture Bros. Or Boondocks' seasonal intervals

I can't wait

Brilliant Stuff! :D

Season 2 is going to be awesome!

• Autocrat1Autocrat1 BRING ON HALF-LIFE 3 Joined: Posts: 3,408
    That old man helmet joke.... yep I'm going to hell
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    The scary Terry episode was too good
    bitch
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
  • CloudEnvyCloudEnvy I'll drop the freaking moon! Joined: Posts: 898
    I'm actually pretty sure I died during the scary terry episode. Rick and Morty deciding to hide after being told "You can run but you can't hide, bitch" and then having a heart to heart moment about being on the same page was too much for me. I seriously can't wait for season 2.
    Watch me stream with my friends twitch.tv/superscrubbrothers
    mr meseeks will always be my favorite episode

nah the satan episode is the best....dmx soundtrack>*

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    X gonna give it to ya!!!
  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    I totally forgot about this, watched four episodes and really dug it. Now to play catch up.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
    edited April 2015
    a15kko wrote: »
    X gonna give it to ya!!!
    Yeah bro...yeah bro...yeah...

King Jellybean though, showed me they have 0 boundaries. Like how Morty was sexually assaulted by Spongebob & Ice King.

edited June 2015
    Season 2 starts a month from tmmw @11:30pm

Also, how didnt I not know there is a comic book? Is that Evil Morty fused with Tetsuo and Jotaro?
    CITTr--UMAE2VSX.jpg

• PterodactylPterodactyl The time has come and so have I Joined: Posts: 7,194
    edited June 2015
    Holy shit I didn't know there was a Rick & Morty thread.

I feel like this show got a lot of popularity but is still being slept on.

Let us look back at where it all started, NSFW:

P.S. 1:51 actually made me cry on my first viewing.
    spread'em
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,497 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2015
    So I'm watching eps 1 and 2, and the rest of this new season will ROCK if these are any indication.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Still waiting for the eps to show up on teh webs..
    edited June 2015
    dn3000 wrote: »
    Still waiting for the eps to show up on teh webs..

They hit like 15 hours ago. Gimme a sec on the urls...
    edited June 2015
    pm me a link(s)? my usual sites arent showing anything
    Already sent. Enjoy!
    Rhio2k wrote: »
    Already sent. Enjoy!

Thanks!
    59a53e0f53775f63f1284ac54b86c5ab.jpg
  • PterodactylPterodactyl The time has come and so have I Joined: Posts: 7,194
    Wait what? I thought the new season was dropping next month?
    spread'em
    Wait what? I thought the new season was dropping next month?

Leaks, my good man, leaks.
    I'll wait
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,047
    edited July 2015
    The 1st two episodes of the new season....this show did not miss a beat, lmao.
  • 3rdStrikeAnnouncer3rdStrikeAnnouncer Joined: Posts: 102
    All right, that's cool!

Rhio2k wrote: »
    So I'm watching eps 1 and 2, and the rest of this new season will ROCK if these are any indication.

Hook a brotha up!