Rick & Morty Thread: Season 3 Sundays @11:30pm EST | Vindicators Reboot when?

Comments

• CloudEnvyCloudEnvy I'll drop the freaking moon! Joined: Posts: 898
    Could i get a link too? I dont see anything posted on my usual sites.
    Watch me stream with my friends twitch.tv/superscrubbrothers
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,052
    link me!
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • Keepin'em HonestKeepin'em Honest Da Last Real N*gga Left Joined: Posts: 763
    Can not wait, I love this show.

Wonder why I'm even wasting my time
    Even replying to letcha know I don't feel you
    Fuck 'em!

-TI-
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,309 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    someone pm me
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,497 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    My links are dead, but people keep uploading to other sites.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,878
    edited August 2015
    rick and morty
    didn't do a timeline episode where morty gets older yet did they?

looking forward to any of that.
    by now they dont need to tie anything into Back 2 the Future Parodies.

but a recurring character, anyone who even knows gdam Morty from school or something, in line with a Biff, but doesn't have to be a dumbass, monkey-ass, weak-ass bully.

We know a lot about Rick now
    249698-19a6013efb7f01ef61a3ef7f5b421b4d262bf75e283cdd2ed0ea4dea743fb6eb.pdf&width=480&format=jpg&quality=95&design=original&color=beige&size=regular

249698-19a6013efb7f01ef61a3ef7f5b421b4d262bf75e283cdd2ed0ea4dea743fb6eb.pdf&width=480&format=jpg&quality=95&design=original&color=white&size=44x44

funnyass stuff 'driving by his ex house,' stay for the end of that last episode hivemind relationship with Unity

dont-drake.jpg

haha, new one
    Post edited by WTF-AKUMA-HAX on
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,878
    Dbj7MKX.jpg

Rick & Morty Clever Advertising - reddit domain

• a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,709
    Christina Hendricks was the voice of Unity. That's why there were red heads.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,318
    Just going to leave this here:

10r8gmh.png

Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    I can't help but read all of his tweets in the voice of Rick.

But yeah I'm getting pretty tired of seeing this kind of attitude from people. They are just looking for reasons to get angry even if they have no reason to be. Infinite realities means infinite possibilities, not just the possibilities that agree with your personal sense of morality.
    Someone did Kendrick Lamar's King Kunta with Rick

Holy shit the end of this lat episode had me in tears
    Redoing the whole intro to include him, hell yea

but they did go all out with the first episode with 2-4-92 instances of the same scene.

I seriously love this show.
    lol@ the nintendo bit.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    This ep was fuckin hilarious. Every time you look around, they were just bombarded...and the twist ending. Too good.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,529 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I just loved seeing Keith David, Tara Strong and a long list of other voice talent in the credits of last night's ep. They really pulled out the stops this week.

I knew the little dude was going to end up to be real, I was just surprised he survived lol.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,318
    Lost it at the Nintendo 3DS bit. Only because I knew peeps at work who were trying to do that with them and Amiibos. Fucking hate scalping.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Shin_JrShin_Jr " they need to stop it " Joined: Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    what episode is this? @ 4:51

funny stuff when he walks inside

you think I'm typing just to type it

here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
    Shin_Jr wrote: »
    what episode is this? @ 4:51

funny stuff when he walks inside

Rick Potion # 9. That's where R and M needed to find a new home dimension after Cronenburging their own reality, and just happened to stumble upon a reality where they'd just both died in a freak lab explosion.
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs, pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,627 mod
    Still goat show. Still tripping off the Unity ep.
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
    Watching the intro again thru 2 reruns

the Butler guy made it into the Intro for that last episode too. I wonder why, other than a ruse

Mr Poopy Butthole Megaman X outfit way better though. Laughed pretty hard when Morty got Lava blasted in that flashback scene.

Saw some eps. .. just call the show " Rick & Hey morty "

here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,182
    Just watched the first episode to figure out what all the fuss was about. Please tell me Rick tones down the "burping in every sentence" bit? God that was annoying.
    ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs, pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,627 mod
    Just watched the first episode to figure out what all the fuss was about. Please tell me Rick tones down the "burping in every sentence" bit? God that was annoying.
    How about you watch some *burp* more and and find out. I think Justin actually dribks beer and gets drunk every time he lays down his vocals so it isnt even a bit anymore. Just real life.
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

Please tell me Rick tones down the "burping in every sentence" bit? God that was annoying.

what do you want him to say? ..... salty?

• Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,161
    some of the stuff is improvised, so when you see him with drool on his mouth that's when he does it but it does get toned down in later episodes.

im still dying from gazorpazorpfield and when beth shot mr.poppypants
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 2015
    I bought the first season, no regrets! I think the funniest thing about this show is how subtle some of the jokes are.
    One episode a student is frozen by Rick and falls down and is smashed into a thousand pieces. The principal comes out and says "There is no evidence a Hispanic student did this, everyone is making this out to be a race issue!" Rick's last name is Sanchez. LOL
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • Citrus_monkeyCitrus_monkey Joined: Posts: 1,966
    J-ride wrote: »
    I bought the first season, no regrets! I think the funniest thing about this show is how subtle some of the jokes are.
    One episode a student is frozen by Rick and falls down and is smashed into a thousand pieces. The principal comes out and says "There is no evidence a Hispanic student did this, everyone is making this out to be a race issue!" Rick's last name is Sanchez. LOL

Holy shit, I was just rewatching the pilot episode and noticed that too, but I thought it would be too far fetched to even count. Good thing it isn't XD.

This show is beyond great, there's some top quality humor to be found.
    Another memorable episode. They are so consistent.

• Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,752
    Damn I only came in at the middle of last night's episode but fuck did it deliver.

Love seeing the dynamic of Morty's parents explored. The bit where the Dad figures out how to defeat the evil Queen but goes too far and makes himself seem like a tool to his wife was great lol.

Rick is so fucked up at that last scene in the lab tho jesus! Glad the show addressed operation phoenix tho. Makes perfect sense a character like Rick would have something like that.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker King of the Ring Joined: Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    TINY RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
    "Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" - Gregory House
  • SlayerofBodomSlayerofBodom Joined: Posts: 1,093
    Watched this show for the first time a few days back, after seeing so many people rave about it.

Pilot episode? Not bad, but not especially good, either. Just okay. Liked the creativity of the planets and monsters, and the breakneck pace, but didn't find most of the jokes that funny.

But the second episode? With the riffs on Inception and Nightmare on Elm Street, and mecha-dogs taking over the world? That was really funny and creative. Rick dressed up as a dog in a mech suit was an awesome sight gag.

Definitely looking forward to watching more of this series.
    edited September 2015
    Still lol @ the "Protect Summer" scenes.

Elliott Smith really does that to you tho :bawling:

tiny rick was some shit
    edited September 2015
    We're now Ricking with the
    YIN YANG TWINS

BIOTCH!

Back in the first episode he did do a timejump!

To get Morty the thing to fix his broken legs.

But since that was the pilot, him calling it "the future" to explain it quickly, which they haven't done since then - could've just been an outlier.

Glad the next episode is back to just Rick & Morty. Rick shits on him so much, that while he has taken on that personality more to have big comebacks against Summer, and wanting his approval "Right Rick?!" at the dinner table-Tiny Rick one opening, he just needs to hang out with Morty as his buddy again and show he can be a good grandpa.

That scene of trying to walk out the door, eyeroll / getting super Rick facial expression mad when Morty wanted the pawn shop sexbot was really good though.

so we gonna talk about gravity falls and rick and morty connection or wut?

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    maxx wrote: »
    Which is what? I only know the Gravity Falls creator went to school with JD Quintel and Pendleton Ward.

Syke1 wrote: »
    maxx wrote: »
    Which is what? I only know the Gravity Falls creator went to school with JD Quintel and Pendleton Ward.
    its hard to catch but some other sites have screen capped

500px-Rick_and_Morty.jpg

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog: