Converting Supercade replays for upload to Youtube

x64x64 Fuck your SRKJoined: Posts: 3,196
As title says. Outside of Fraps or some other display capture, is there some easier way to convert Supercade replays into a format Youtube would be happy with?
ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
Fightcade/USF2: x64

Comments

• Born2SPDBorn2SPD SPD Fanatic Joined: Posts: 276
    Well, I'm pretty sure that the only way is to record a video while playing the replay file...
    I keep reading stuff about ST revival, about bringing this game back to life...
    Its nice to see big tourneys happening and old top players giving this game a chance again...
    But what we really need is new players... And having a strong scene obviously helps...
    But in my opinion what will really bring new players to our community is good tutorials/character guides so they can learn easily and have something to start... So, actually good players, stop being selfish and write stuff about the chars you know! The wiki is lacking so much basic content... Stop being lazy and do something about it.
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,196
    Born2SPD wrote: »
    Well, I'm pretty sure that the only way is to record a video while playing the replay file...

Yeah, yeah. I know. Didn't know if Supercade replay files were compatible with some other emulator that lets you capture video. Fraps it is then. I wonder if it is less finicky to use than when I tried it a few years ago...

• hanasuhanasu Joined: Posts: 130
    OBS is really easy. Set it to local recording, window capture the FBA window and you're done.

Twitter | Twitch | Youtube
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,196
    I'll look into it. My fraps experiment was again an absolute mess. Thanks!