Comments

• DiegoBoyDiegoBoy Joined: Posts: 174
    dd1ac1786bc0e84bf767deb6d6046995_kr001.jpg
  • wargreymonwargreymon Joined: Posts: 196
    How is his skin so nice
  • bodlerbodler The Unmixupable Joined: Posts: 1,072
    wargreymon wrote: »
    How is his skin so nice

I been telling you to fix your diet a don't stop juicing. Men you dont even listen to me.
    And invest in some collagen.
  • ZerpestZerpest "%§/$$" Joined: Posts: 51
  • Ryu24Ryu24 Retired 3S Titan Joined: Posts: 1,423
    Never tried collagen before. Does it really help???
    Ryu24 wrote: »
    Never tried collagen before. Does it really help???

Kuroda may have a traditional asian diet that incorporates a lot of the things Westerners waste like bones and innards tendons etc.
    They retain the stuff that's high in collagen. But we have to supplement.

I don't need it cause my skin is already smooth like Andy Lau but I still take Biocell Collagen. It's backed up quite heavily.
    I will look into this Biocell Collagen some more. Gonna give it a try for joints and skin care.
  • NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,312
    ...is this some kind of nutritional pills or whatever?
    edited November 2015
    Naeras wrote: »
    ...is this some kind of nutritional pills or whatever?

Biocell Collagen is liquid.

Collagen itself is something that everyone naturally has but can be reduced due to aging first of all, I have read studies showing we start to taper off in collagen around our 30s . We can also lose collagen but also the environmental bs that is prominent especially in America, smoking or drinking, bad diet, lack of exercise etc. It's found in your joints and keeps them healthy / active and also found in your skin to keep skin looking young without the pizza look or wrinkles etc and keeps it firm. Also helps with body tissues for flexibility, elasticity. Also supports healthy nails, gums, hair, eyes.

Biocel Collagen is a liquid that not only contains collagen, it is more multidimentional. It has Type 2 Collagen as well as other important things like Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glucosamine and Proteoglycans. These are OTHER important things that is in the body and it diminishes as we get older, or maybe diminishes due to poor habits or diet. Symptoms of lacking those are things like bad posture, hunch back, pain, joins star to rub together ( lose the cartilage ).

Biocell Collagen comes in a form of nutraceutical drink containing all those mentioned, as well as 13 "superfruits" that are high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. These fruits include acai berries, mangoesteen, jujube, Lycium fruit, grapes.

There is even resveratrol in it, which reduces aging effects and takes care of your heart. Resveratrol is found in wine and win is drunk a lot by the French and is an important reason as to why they live a healthier lifestyle in general, especially compared to americans. Actually, one serving ( which is about 2 ounces ) is equal to the amount of resveratrol found in two bottles of red wine.

Biocell Collagen is higher tier because it is much more multi dimensional than any other Collagen product.

You can check online to for more info or testimonials either in forums or video. Biocel Collagen is also backed up by many clinical trials
    You can look up all this stuff online or start here
    http://www.jusuru.com/RealHealth/Science_ClinicalTrials.aspx
    http://www.jusuru.com/RealHealth/Liquid_BioCell_Life_Overview.aspx
    edited November 2015
    delete
  • NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,312
    edited November 2015
    Yeah, color me skeptical. Unless there's something I've very clearly missed about the amino acid layout of collagen chains, there's absolutely no reason why the collagen wouldn't get broken down to it's building blocks (i.e. amino acids) in the stomach before it's transported elsewhere. Actually it has to be broken down before it's transported elsewhere afaik, and then re-synthesized in the cells before it's secreted into the extracellular matrix and used for structural purposes. Considering collagen is also comprised of mostly nonessential amino acids (glycine and proline in particular), it also shouldn't make a difference between ingesting collagen and most other proteins, since the body can make most of the building blocks on its own.

Also, the statement about reservatrol being an "important reason" to why the French are healthier than Americans is plain wrong. By far, the biggest reason for health differences are due to the amount of ridiculous amounts of sugar (and salt, I believe, though I'm not completely positive on that one) found in most american food compared to other countries. For example, what's considered regular, everyday bread here in Norway is something you need to buy from specialized stores in the US.

Though to be fair, the drink you're talking about doesn't sound unhealthy by any means, and using it to replace something else in an otherwise unhealthy diet is probably a good idea. My problem is that I can't see how it's as amazing as advertised, and I suspect its pretty overpriced.

(for the record, I'm a molecular biologist)
    edited November 2015
    I understand. It's always good to be skeptical about things and question them at first, which is what I do when I run into anything new. That's why I encourage individuals who is interested to look up the people who have already taken it, the proven results and numerous studies backing up Biocells Collagen formula, that is really all it comes down to in the end.

We can bring up science about collagen itself or the rest of the formula and go back and forth, but the question is, does it work or not for what it's advertised to work for? studies and testimonials shows that it does. For me personally it's just a prevention measure, but it has literally worked as advertised for a family member, which is the reason why I got interested in it in the first place.

Also don't forget, Biocells Formula is not only Collagen, it's a multidimensional blend of many things, which is a part of what makes it superior.
    You need skincare products containing ceramides too as you get older
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,688
    Naeras wrote: »

(for the record, I'm a molecular biologist)

That reminds me of organic chemistry which my friend the neurobiology major (grad, not doctorate) said is some really intense stuff. I ended up going to art school and into the creative industry instead of pursuing biology. Too much of a slacker in high school :|
    Much respect!
    Play more.
    edited November 2015
    New interview.

I wonder if we'll ever get another FT10 video (especially the Gouki one!). I need my Kuroda Gouki fix :(
    At least the interview series is still alive...so there's hope.
    that interview sounds kinky.

I see butts, nipples, handjobs, on google translate
  • RochusRochus (^)(o_O)(^) Joined: Posts: 155
    edited December 2015
    !?!?!?!

or (game audio I presume)

Merry Xmas guys. This is a good present.

Kuroda on that egg nog

EDIT: double posted commentary

Post edited by Rochus on
    You couldn't reach the top in a bad game of tetris

you should put that quarter in ur ass cuz your playin yourself

Im downright fierce like a hadoken

k groove bebe
  • IbokiIboki Joined: Posts: 206
    edited December 2015
    It's a Christmas miracle!
    Oh man it's Ushi!?!
    It looks like you posted the commentary track twice but only part 2 of the set.
  • Hol HorseHol Horse a.k.a. Fugo ~ イタリアの強大なユリアン Joined: Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Kuroda's Ibuki sure isn't doing well in this ft10 series
    I think he plays her too "clean", she needs more jungle factor.

Btw Ushi's Yun is sick, I miss his Urien but he's still a beast
    gooby plz
  • FalzziFalzzi Too weird to live, too rare to die Joined: Posts: 167
    Clean textbook performance with some added bonuses by ushi!? His urien was great and I kinda wish he stuck with him but hes transferred really well to yun.
    "Finland?!?!? Is that even a real place?!?"
    -John D. Rockufera
    I see 3rd strike as moving form of meditation. When you're sparring or drilling techniques, you can't think of anything else.
  • ilitiritilitirit Joined: Posts: 6,381
    Anyone knows what he's talking about here?

• HarmoNazHarmoNaz SBO5 Team UK Joined: Posts: 1,395
    My scrubby eyes tell me Ushi was always a few steps ahead in the mind games
    SF4 = scrub fighter 4, jab fighter 4, turtle fighter 4, mash fighter 4, down back fighter 4, shite fucker 4. To think a SUPER version is on its way... :crybaby: EDIT - Stop living in a cave - ULTRA version on the way. EDIT - Its dying. 3s standing strong(er)
    edited January 2016
    New article. Kuroda [VS psychiatrist]

I have no idea what's going on....
  • IbokiIboki Joined: Posts: 206
    This one seems really interesting, maybe from a fanboy perspective.
    Kuroda (Dudley) vs Haitani (Makoto) FT10

Shit cant wait to watch this
  • Hol HorseHol Horse a.k.a. Fugo ~ イタリアの強大なユリアン Joined: Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    doesn't look like the Kuroda we used to know. I don't want to undervalue Haitani -he's amazing- but Kuroda looked impatient, almost nervous
    gooby plz
    Hol Horse wrote: »
    doesn't look like the Kuroda we used to know. I don't want to undervalue Haitani -he's amazing- but Kuroda looked impatient, almost nervous

I think he mightve lost the edge he used to have where he always won those critical clutch situations almost 100% and that shows - he lost a lot of rounds you didnt expect him to lose really. The matches where it comes down to just a bit of health on both sides those are the ones you always expect kuroda to win and this time he didnt come out on top of a lot of times.
    -John D. Rockufera
    I see 3rd strike as moving form of meditation. When you're sparring or drilling techniques, you can't think of anything else.
    edited February 2016
    Hol Horse wrote: »

He still played great imo...but yeah, I agree. Also some uncharacteristic execution errors which cost him a few rounds/matches vs Haitani.
    He definitely seemed a bit off in his last three sets (he also lost his last three sets, although his set vs SHO was really really close, but he also had some strange drops).
  • akuaku スピリチュアルやからね! Joined: Posts: 3,865
    My favorite excerpt from the interview that followed, where he talks about Dudley's launcher:
    Kuroda: "I think it's embarrassing for a boxer to deal damage with that kind of setup. I care about appearances, so I watch out for that."
    Interviewer: "So you think his cr.HK looks lame?"
    Kuroda: "I guess you can say I want to fight like a proper boxer."
    Interviewer: "But weren't you using it in combos?"
    Kuroda: "...."
    Haitani: "lol"

And I'll agree with some odd execution errors, but Haitani had some very good reads here and there.
  • GaijinblazeGaijinblaze fingerlicans Joined: Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    there are still about 50 great dudley things one can take away from that set. well played from both players but all it takes is for one player to be on fire that day. intentional seichuusen trade with the rose into a full jump in combo was nuts. btw, that midscreen dudley combo is harder than it looks. there was a time when it was practically a thing of legend but kuroda landed it almost every time here.
    This message will self-destruct.
  • gameinn2gameinn2 Joined: Posts: 94
    I don't think he's got bad, just other players are catching up. I want some Gouki soon though.
    edited February 2016
    You guys expect way too much of Kuroda/overestimate. The man is playing against one of the greatest fighting game players of all time ( Haitani isn't labeled one of the 5 gods for no reason ). Haitani is also I think the best sa1 makoto, I don't think mimora can even contend that. Actually if you were to take away super arts, hatanis base play with makoto I feel surpasses the likes of tominaga and others, he just a superior "player" and from what I been seeing in recent game versus vids, his clutch muscle is steroid like.

Kuroda is using a character that he does not main and not only that, and not only that but he nerfs himself by not using none of dudleys 2 sweeps in neutral, it may not look like a big deal to some people but it's self imposing a big disadvantage, it just looks like it's not a big deal because he makes up for it cause hes that good, but I'm sure the set would be closer if he was not nerfing his dudley like a moron.

Talking about boxers don't fight like that.. yet he was using uoh and boxers don't fight with their elbows so why are you using uoh? Don't use uoh to while your at it, or even jump hk for that matter.

But besides that, Kuroda is great cause he can use many characters at a top Japanese level, but don't expect him to be able pick random and consistently beat top level players in ft10s who's using battle hardened characters they have been sharpening for years against other top Japanese men.

Kuroda got more games than what I expected.
  • RochusRochus (^)(o_O)(^) Joined: Posts: 155
    This dude just refuses to play Gouki huh....
    You couldn't reach the top in a bad game of tetris

you should put that quarter in ur ass cuz your playin yourself

Im downright fierce like a hadoken

k groove bebe
  • Kuroneko01Kuroneko01 Joined: Posts: 45
    Dudley's sweep is retarded, I can understand why he tried to avoid using a tool that a boxer should not have (worst than elbow tho, elbow is used in thai at least, sweep does not even exists !) and kind of broken in 3S.
    Moreover, it's just the way Kuroda plays : with handicap and taking the characteristics of his char. in mind.
    He has done this many times during these FT10 : against Pierrot (usingRyu), Atsushi (using Urien), Yuuki (using Dudley) etc...

Only him can handicap himself like that, removing what makes a character very strong or what doesn't not suits a character, and that's why people love him after all.
    Just look at Kuroda playing Urien with Aegis unblockables and it's not even entertaining, it's useless for his opponent, it's just robotic.
    I feel he must be bored as fuck to win this way, and from things I do remember, he said once he was no using unblockables anymore because it was not fun, especially against lower skilled players, which unfortunately represents 99,99% of his opponents.
    Anyway, the same can be said between 2011/2012 with his Oro, not a lot of unblockables set-up except against Chuns (Nuki once), which seems fair because this MU is a pain, much more harder than Q vs Makoto...

Arguably, Oro, with unblockables is A+ tier.
    It's just sad most players don't use him at his max potential, except Kuroda IMO.
    Dirty back then, and Thanatos - eventually Hirochan - are the players the most close, but still aren't on the fundamental mastery of Kuroda.

One more thing to add, I think this may be the last set in this serie tho, there's nothing about hypothetical FT10 in a near futur.

Hopefully, I'm wrong, and a FT10 against Boss, Orona, Deshiken, Kokujin, Nuki, Hayao will be revealed once day, it would be dope :)

Can you imagine :

- Kuroda Ryu vs Boss Ken ;
    - Kuroda Remy/Sean vs Orona Elena ;
    - Kuroda Ken vs Deshiken Ken ;
    - Kuroda Gouki vs Kokujin Dudley ;
    - Kuroda Urien/Ken vs Nuki Chun ;
    - Kuroda Oro/Hugo vs Hayao Hugo.

It's already a miraculous legagy so far, but with hope it may continue a little bit longer :)
    Kuroneko01 wrote: »
    Arguably, Oro, with unblockables is A+ tier.
    It's just sad most players don't use him at his max potential, except Kuroda IMO.
    Dirty back then, and Thanatos - eventually Hirochan - are the players the most close, but still aren't on the fundamental mastery of Kuroda.

I have to disagree with this. The unblockable setups arent that hard to deal with - I have a strong feeling that if the top players came across an oro player who was very proficient both with the yagou dama unblockables and landing the hits to start those unblockables they would look into how to parry/red parry out.

-John D. Rockufera
    Kuroda is past his prime. He's thinking more of how to sustain his life past pixels and gaming. This man had already sacrificed 15 years of his soul to this game.
  • NightoYNightoY Joined: Posts: 78
    It would be interesting to hear what does he feel about SFV as a 3S top player.
    PSN ID / XBLA ID / GGPO / Fighcade / CFV : NightoY
    3S : RY/KE/AL/EL/CH
    SFV : Laura
    Past his prime why?
    SF4 = scrub fighter 4, jab fighter 4, turtle fighter 4, mash fighter 4, down back fighter 4, shite fucker 4. To think a SUPER version is on its way... :crybaby: EDIT - Stop living in a cave - ULTRA version on the way. EDIT - Its dying. 3s standing strong(er)
  • ryan.ryan. Joined: Posts: 1,918
    You guys are trippin.

There's a world of difference between haitani makoto and everyone else.

You guys only look at the wins and losses but don't see the big picture.

Kuroda doesn't do this to show his dick size and say "see I can beat anyone"

He does these gachis for entertainment and learning experience.
    Life being in a rut is a different subject. Yes maybe he shouldnt have spent so long mastering 3s... but my question is about right now - is he past his prime?

I dont think so. His game doesnt appear any less amazing than it ever was.
  • WombleWomble Joined: Posts: 632
    I don't know about him being past his prime, but being depressed about his lot in life must factor into his play.
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,688
    bunch of weird as fuck comments...
    you guys are creepy.

you remember why we play games right?
    win or loss is irrelevant if it was enjoyable.

these are two awesome players having some fun.
    Play more.
    Do you guys not see why Kuroda decided to main Oro in his late 3s career? because he had an epiphany, a sudden realization, he stopped and looked at himself, his life and his circumstances, and saw that... he BECAME Oro, the embodiment of Oro himself. Everything about him reflected Oroness.

So true lol