www.JasensCustoms.com - Panzer Fight Sticks, ADCAP SuperGuns, EZ MODs, and more!

Comments

• Jasen HicksJasen Hicks JasensCustoms.com Joined: Posts: 2,374
    New Panzer Fight Stick Color finally launched for August! Gloss White!

pfs3-glosswhite-jcc.png
    2014 SRK Tech Talk Company of the Year Jasen's Custom Creations - Custom Joysticks, SuperGuns, Vinyl Graphics
    2014 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick - Retired
    2015 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 2.0 - Hiatus
    2016 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 3 - Order Now!
    2016 SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year Co-Recipient

Have a question? Use the JASENSCUSTOMS HELP DESK

- Jasen's Customs Facebook, it's where the pictures are: Facebook
    - Follow me on Twitter to see what new things I am adding: Twitter
    - Learn something? I try to publish all of my creations and tutorials at: The TechBlog
    New Panzer Fight Stick Color finally launched for August! Gloss White!

pfs3-glosswhite-jcc.png
    2014 SRK Tech Talk Company of the Year Jasen's Custom Creations - Custom Joysticks, SuperGuns, Vinyl Graphics
    2016 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 3 - Order Now!

- Learn something? I try to publish all of my creations and tutorials at: The TechBlog
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,252
    Got white switches to go along with that????
    jopamo wrote: »
    Got white switches to go along with that????

Unfortunately, ZF (Formerly known as Cherry) only makes them in black. I suspect creative folks could use some white Plastic Paint and get a sweet all white look on them though.

• Mr OsoMr Oso TDG Oso Joined: Posts: 57
    Made an unboxing video for the Panzer 3. Whenever I have the buttons and that camera back i'll make a build and review video.
    What paint would yall recommend for painting those rocker switches?

• DAyalaDAyala Joined: Posts: 56
    Will you make or have any pro cable kits in black or gray? Im building a custom stick as we speak and was going with a black/smoke scheme. Also love your cases, will probably be looking at picking one up soon to try out hitbox.
    DAyala wrote: »
    Will you make or have any pro cable kits in black or gray? Im building a custom stick as we speak and was going with a black/smoke scheme. Also love your cases, will probably be looking at picking one up soon to try out hitbox.

Black is coming back as well as white, they are getting made now.

The White actually looks a little gray because the techflex isn't shut down tight meaning some of the black of the USB cable is visible.

Brook is updating the PS4+ Board to make it far easier to use with a plethora of items out there including the Panzer Fight Stick 3 EZ BUILD system, all of the EZ MODs, and a number of other projects by folks on SRK. I encouraged them to make it like the UFB in form and layout which makes it more interchangeable with all of these systems and kits. In my opinion, a huge upgrade and proper step forward. Big thanks to @GOGO.Zippy and @Brook_Engineer and the entire Brook team for taking my and the rest of the communities inputs on these awesome products!

ps4plus-blog+topper.png

ps4plus-jcc.png

Here's my quick write up on how it came about and my plans for using it in the future: http://www.jasenscustoms.com/Brooks-PS4-PCB--2017-Update_b_13.html

edited September 8
    Here's a few fun updates! Unfortunately, none as they relate to me actually coming home and starting panels and such again.

Black, White, Pink, Patriot, Safety, Red, Purple, Blue Pro Cable Kits are all in stock!

september-colors-update.png

The Panzer Fight Stick 3 Special Color Run for September in GLOSSY BLUE!

Jasens-PFZ-Gloss-Blue_JLF.png

Jasen's Customs is an SCR2017 Sponsor! Part of our sponsorship package includes a custom SCR branded Panzer Fight Stick 3 with custom artwork designed by @hibachifinal . The stick will be raffled off at SCR on 24 September 2017. Stay tuned for more information and the look of the build closer to the event. The artwork isn't going to be standard paper artwork either, its printed directly on to the plexi similar to my KE Tekken 7 stick and the LIJoe Panzer Fight Stick.

SCR-Sponsor-FB-GiveAway+Teaser.png

Finally, coming soon, @'Mr Oso' is doing a brand new Panzer Hitbox build video. His unboxing video was so good I had to throw a Panzer Hitbox his way to document the full build process for everyone.

• butterojbutteroj You Are Luminous Joined: Posts: 1,582
    Is the inside USB of the pro-cable removable? Id like to get one but only if I can tech flex it as well.

butteroj wrote: »
    Is the inside USB of the pro-cable removable? Id like to get one but only if I can tech flex it as well.

Its a soldered assembly.

edited September 13
    Finally ordered my all black pro cable, thanks for making them in black :), wait till you see the custom case im getting made right now, the cable will be the icing on the cake.
    Finally ordered my all black pro cable, thanks for making them in black :), wait till you see the custom case im getting made right now, the cable will be the icing on the cake.

Hmm.... not a Panzer.... hmm..... :-P

Hey actually been meaning to ask if you are ever thinking of making a XL version of the Panzer?
  • VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 559
    Hey actually been meaning to ask if you are ever thinking of making a XL version of the Panzer?

The Panzer is XL enough! :-P
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
  • ShinMagusShinMagus Joined: Posts: 428 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That reminds me that if the VLX were 2 or 3 cm shorter it wouldn't pose a problem as hand baggage at airports... o.o I hope that the width of a bigger Panzer doesn't quite reach that of the Hori VLX. :P
    Magus
    12000 B.C. - Dark Ages
    "The black wind begins to blow..."
    "Can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper."
  • ScotchScotch Joined: Posts: 110
    edited September 15
    @Jasen Hicks Is a version of the Panzer 3 comes with both Japanese and Korean stick mounts?
    Not at the moment, but I am considering adapting the KE to use both and include both plexis/spacers very soon. It will make the package a bit more expensive (around $10) but it will be a bit more robust. I wont get rid of the PFS3 standard in lieu of it because some people don't want the extra half inch on the case.

Proud to announce that JasensCustoms.com is an official sponsor of SoCal Regionals 2017. Alex Valle and Jimmy Nguyen are great hosts and do a fantastic job with Wednesday Night Fights and SCR overall. Defintaely take a look 22-24 September at www.twitch.com/leveluplive

This year, with the help of @hibachifinal, we designed this SCR Panzer Fight Stick for them to raffle off. Its a Gloss Red / Black Sandtex case with standard Sanwa parts inside. We put the new Pro Cable connector on it and had the artwork printed directly onto the plexi. It's an expensive option but it looks AWESOME.

SCR-Sponsor-FB-GiveAway+Teaser+2.png

edited September 15
    That thing looks spectacular! The raffle winner will be lucky indeed.

P.S. Sanwa announced new gold and silver goodies.

Is it almost time for a full goldfinger stick? When are the gaudy PFS3 colorways comin'?
    Post edited by jopamo on
    I'm so very confused by your use of LOL on the SCR stick... it might just be the 7 months on the high seas brain mush though.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of the silver 24mm. I may do a chrome plated PFS3.... because I can.

edited September 16
    I'm so very confused by your use of LOL on the SCR stick
    See this is why you shouldn't be on your phone while driving, kids! I was stopped at a light, but still...hit the wrong button.

Fixed now!

I'd buy a chrome PFS3....because I want to.
  • johnhandyjohnhandy Joined: Posts: 193
    Received my 'blemished' case yesterday. The blemish was a very small ding on the front that I'm sure any other vendor would not have hesitated to sell as 'new'. Very happy with the purchase and will probably pick up another case in the future.
    Awesome! Glad you are happy with your "blemished" Panzer :)

Apologize for the general lack of new posts here at SRK. I have been trying to make up for seven months of deployment, build a new computer, build a new NAS machine, clean the shop, reorganize, and spend time with the wife. Its been quite hectic!

Jasen

• ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,156 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    speaking of "blemished", do you still have the "blemished" dual stick panzer?
    speaking of "blemished", do you still have the "blemished" dual stick panzer?

I don't think I ever did. Ill have to look.

• ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,156 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 20
    The Panzer VT was always a dream. I made it a reality and a very limited batch is available. Pre-Order yours now! http://jasens.cc/2kMHD4z
    C3eu2Y8VYAI7rqP.jpg:large

Damn I just saw it today... not much chance of a 2nd run of those is there?

I may have ONE blemished Gray over Black available in the next day or so. Normally, I wouldn't be shipping it since I have ceased operations in preps for deployment (minus PFS3 shipping from Spencer in AL) but this takes up some room :)

I will be doing more this fall for sure though.

Jasen

The panzer VT. If you don't have it anymore then I'll wait for the next batch whenever that may happen.
    Post edited by ShinjiGohan on
    @Jasen Hicks Hey Jasen, I'm loving my JCC Jersey. Do you have any plans on making a black one? Like where the white is on the current one, make it black? It's tough keeping this white jersey clean. Thank God for Oxy Clean...lol. But yeah for messy clumsy guys like me that spill crap all the time, a black jersey would show less. Anyway let us know please. Still loving my Panzer Hitbox. Can't wait til next year when I can rock my jersey and Panzer at a major tourney and get on stream!
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
  • JuuseBoxJuuseBox New Blood Joined: Posts: 9
    @Jasen Hicks Hello, I'm interested in picking up a PFS3 Hitbox style within the coming weeks, just wanted to know if you had any pictures of the retro gray color other than the stock photo on your website. I'm trying to figure out some button / plexi customizations and its a little difficult to plot it out with just that picture.
    edited November 1
    JuuseBox wrote: »
    @Jasen Hicks Hello, I'm interested in picking up a PFS3 Hitbox style within the coming weeks, just wanted to know if you had any pictures of the retro gray color other than the stock photo on your website. I'm trying to figure out some button / plexi customizations and its a little difficult to plot it out with just that picture.

Unfortunately, no. I took those pictures and shipped them out shortly after. Still waiting on the next batch to get finished so I can turn them around and ship them out as well.

You can use the Art Template on the site to do the same thing though... at least for the top panel.

edited November 1
    JuuseBox wrote: »

Unfortunately, no. I took those pictures and shipped them out shortly after. Still waiting on the next batch to get finished so I can turn them around and ship them out as well.

You can use the Art Template on the site to do the same thing though... at least for the top panel.

Thanks for the reply.

Damn, I was looking forward to picking up a Gray version this Thursday. When do restock on the retro gray hitbox layout? Or if you dont mind what do you have ready to ship in the hitbox layout?

Edit: Also if you do restock the retro grays, will you list it as an option under completed fight sticks, or will i have to get the DIY version?
    Nothing will preclude you from ordering a retro gray one, it just takes 7-10 biz days to ship potentially less since I am doing some as we speak. Im not 100% sure what’s on the shelf right now let alone Thursday... a lot can happen in a few days so I try to keep those numbers private so folks didn’t have expectations that don’t match reality.

I understand, no worries. Then if everything works out as I planned you can expect an order on Thursday :)

Thanks again for the replies.
    It only took 7 months to get time to do it, but Breaking Down the Stick Episode 3 is up! I tackled the Qanba Crystal in this one!

• asiangrafxasiangrafx Joined: Posts: 200
    Will there be a restock of vlx ez mods? If not are there any other dealers that still carry them?
  • LLLLLFiVEL5LLLLLLFiVEL5L ¡!¿?¡!PSN:LLLLLFiVEL5L¡!¿?¡! ¡!¿?¡!CFN: FiVEL_FiGHTER_5L¡!¿?¡! Joined: Posts: 167
    when you gonna do the artwork again for the vlx panels again?
    asiangrafx wrote: »
    Will there be a restock of vlx ez mods? If not are there any other dealers that still carry them?

ArcadeShock is the only reseller right now.
    when you gonna do the artwork again for the vlx panels again?

No, but Layers from ArcadeShock will.

@Jasen Hicks are you out of retro gray hitboxes?
    @Jasen Hicks Jasen, my Brook UFB died for my Hori VLX EZ Mod setup. Could I get the new PS4 board and have it work with that in the same way? If so how would I do it and where can I get the new config for the PS4 Brook board? Thanks.