www.JasensCustoms.com - Panzer Fight Sticks, ADCAP SuperGuns, EZ MODs, and more!

1373839404143»

Comments

• Jasen HicksJasen Hicks JasensCustoms.com Joined: Posts: 2,376
    edited November 5
    JuuseBox wrote: »
    @Jasen Hicks are you out of retro gray hitboxes?

They are up again :)
    @Jasen Hicks Jasen, my Brook UFB died for my Hori VLX EZ Mod setup. Could I get the new PS4 board and have it work with that in the same way? If so how would I do it and where can I get the new config for the PS4 Brook board? Thanks.

The *new* PS4+ board *should* work. You should contact ArcadeShock.com to see if they can sell a UFB/PS4+ board configured for the VLX EZ MOD; be sure to send them your order number for the EZ MOD so they know you are a returning customer.

I'll be doing a second run of custom Jasen's Customs jerseys starting 11.6.2017, btw. Just in case anyone was interested.

23270543_2396432500582758_7871728787077469125_o.png?oh=f72d0afb09f5ff5d84e7a18119168d73&oe=5A6FAF9C
    2014 SRK Tech Talk Company of the Year Jasen's Custom Creations - Custom Joysticks, SuperGuns, Vinyl Graphics
    2014 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick - Retired
    2015 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 2.0 - Hiatus
    2016 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 3 - Order Now!
    2016 SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year Co-Recipient

Have a question? Use the JASENSCUSTOMS HELP DESK

- Jasen's Customs Facebook, it's where the pictures are: Facebook
    - Follow me on Twitter to see what new things I am adding: Twitter
    - Learn something? I try to publish all of my creations and tutorials at: The TechBlog
  • VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 560
    @Jasen Hicks I'm interested in the jersey. Is it still $50? thanks for the advice on the PS4 board btw.
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
    @Jasen Hicks I'm interested in the jersey. Is it still $50? thanks for the advice on the PS4 board btw.

They will be $60 plus shipping this go around. That's still at wholesale cost for doing 10 or more.
    2014 SRK Tech Talk Company of the Year Jasen's Custom Creations - Custom Joysticks, SuperGuns, Vinyl Graphics
    2016 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 3 - Order Now!

- Learn something? I try to publish all of my creations and tutorials at: The TechBlog
  • mikeoharamikeohara Old Man Hands Joined: Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    not gonna lie, those jerseys look clean as all get out!
  • ConceptOfSleepConceptOfSleep Joined: Posts: 1
    Love the White Jersey, but those new ones look absolutely amazing! May need to grab one!
    PSN: ConceptOfSleep
    Huge sale tomorrow on PFS3 Lever based Kits to make way for the PFS3i Kits and launch (lever case). Starting at 0630PST all IN STOCK PFS3 Kits go on sale... you will crap when you see how CHEAP these are going to be. No rain checks, no special orders, everything we have on hand that isn't a Hitbox Panzer will be shipping within 2-3 business days generally (except the stuff in the SoCal location from 21 Nov - 1 December when I will be visiting family in Florida). So, if you order it tomorrow there is a good chance it ships on Monday!

• PerkolatorPerkolator sernic berm Joined: Posts: 141
    edited November 17
    the stars and my wallet finally aligned. Ordered that gloss blue and can't wait for it =)
  • Nobus3r1Nobus3r1 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 5,404
    @Jasen Hicks , any thoughts on ever doing a mini-Panzer line of sticks. Something a bit more travel friendly with a Hori Namco-ish footprint?
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
  • DAyalaDAyala Joined: Posts: 60
    I want a big wide body version!
  • warheadwarhead Joined: Posts: 15
    @Jasen Hicks does the type n te2 replacement panel require the removal of the compartments that hold extra buttons and the tool to fit a JLF normally or am I doing something wrong? If I don’t remove the compartments I can’t get the case to close.
    Yes, it does. The lever is offset to the left to give the extra space between the buttons. The KE and the Sega Version of the panel do not require this.

• warheadwarhead Joined: Posts: 15
    Ok cool, I can live with that I just wanted to make sure I was installing it correctly! Haven’t had a chance to mess around with it too much but the extra space is NICE.
  • otterotter CFN: otter- Joined: Posts: 4,662
    it looks like the white pro cable kits have gone out of stock? any chance of those coming back and/or an orange version? thanks!